- Text Size +

*Howie wakes up to find himself in the middle of nowhere*

Howie: *looks around* Where the heck am I?! *pulls out his cell phone and immediately calls the first person that comes to mind*

AJ: *sees it's Howie calling his phone and quickly answers it* Dude, where the hell are you?! We're all worried sick about you!!

Howie: *looks around* I don't really know... it's all so... dark and... mysterious...

AJ: Well, wherever the hell you are, you need to find a way to get your ass back here pronto! Nick keeps crying like a little bish, saying stupid shiz like "My beautiful butterfly... why did you have to leave me?!"

Howie:.... (blank face) On second thought, I think I'll just stay here.

AJ: Oh hell naw man, I ain't putting up with Carter for a second longer!!

Howie: *shivers as he notices that snow is beginning to fall. Sees a sign in a distance, his eyes widen upon reading it.* Oh no...

AJ: What's going on?

Howie: Well, besides the fact that it's now snowing and I'll be freezing my butt off, I just realized that I'm in Siberia.

AJ:..... it snows in Siberia?

Howie: *hears Nick in the background of AJ's phone, crying and screaming "Is that Howie?! Let me talk to him!!"*

Nick: Howie?! Howie?! Is that you?!

Howie: *takes a deep breath in* If I said no, would you believe me?!

Nick: OMG!! How could you just leave me like that?! Wasn't I taking good enough care of you?! I mean, I even stabbed holes into $1,000 suitcase for you!! What more do you want from me?!

Howie:
I want you to give the phone back to AJ so we can determine how the hell I'm gonna get outta Siberia.

Nick:... you're in Siberia?

Howie: Yes Nick.

Nick: Is it snowing there?

Howie: *falls silent* Look Nick, would you please give the phone back to AJ?!

Nick: *starts grumbling about Howie being lucky to have been lost in Siberia, and continuing on to say he wanted to ride camels.*

AJ: Howi- *gets cut off as Nick rips the phone away from him once again*

Nick: YOU BETTER COME HOME WITH SOMETHING FOR ME DAMNIT!! I BOUGHT YOU THAT SHIRT HOWARD... I BOUGHT YOU THAT SHIRT!!!!!

AJ: For the love of god Nick!!