- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm baaaccckkk!!!! :D Moppy and Hannah have been working on updates, and now it's my turn!! Here's the next chapter of our epic for now. Thanks for all the reviews btw!! Glad we're keeping ya'll entertained!! Enjoy the story!!

*Howie returns from Siberia, and, as begged and pleaded for, he has a gift for Nick, wrapped in a box*

Howie: *pushes the box to Nick* Here ya go.

Nick: *picks box up* Ooooooo... *shakes it a little* It's light.

Howie: Yup.

Nick: *shakes it a lil more* It's quiet.

Howie: Yup.

Nick: *shakes it a lil harder* What is it?

Howie: Open it.

Nick: *shakes it more* Is it a shirt?

Howie: Open it.

Nick: *shaking still* ...is iiiit... snow?

Howie: How the hell would I wrap snow in a box dude?

Nick: I dunno. But it's from Siberia right? MAYBE ... MAYBE you put the snow in a lunch box. YEAH!! It's an insulated lunch box fulla snow! From Siberia!!

Howie: (rolling eyes) How ever did you guess?

Nick: (WIDE eyes) Is it REALLY?

Howie: Think about it, Nick. Snow... it's a lot heavier than that.

Nick: Oh yeah. (blank face)

Howie: Open it.

Nick: *shakes box* What isss it...

Howie: OPEN THE BOX NICK!

Nick: *continues to shake the box vigorously*

Howie: Would you please not do that and just open the damn box?

Nick: It's not like there's anything breakable in there...

Howie:
Nick, if you don't open that box I'm gon-

Nick: (eyes wide) OMG!!

Howie: Do you like it?

Nick: I didn't open it yet.

Howie: Then why did you just squeal?

Nick: Did you get me a camel?

Howie:......... (blank face)

Nick:............

Howie:........... dude, are you serious?

Nick:..............

Howie: For the love of... do you honestly think that a friggin' camel would fit in that small box?

Nick: Did you honestly think that Zimbabwe was in South Africa?

Howie: Nick, just open the damn box.

Nick: *slowly opens it* You brought me... a dead butterfly?

Howie: (rolling eyes) Well, it wasn't dead before. Maybe... just maybe the thing may have died when you decided to shake the box, ya think?

Nick: *his bottom lip begins to quiver as he takes the dead butterfly out of the box* You didn't even put holes in the box dude...

Howie: (blank face) *stares at Nick and walks away*

Nick: *places dead butterfly on the table* Breathe, my little butterfly... BREATHE!!!!!! (crying)

Nick: *performing mouth to mouth on the dead butterfly*

AJ: (HUH?? face)

Nick: *unaware of AJ* wakie-wakey little butterflyyyy.... *pokes it* WAKE UPPPPPPP *poke,poke,poke,poke*

AJ: *to Howie* What the hell's this kid doing?

Howie: Trying to wake up a dead butterfly I gave him.

AJ: You gave him a dead butterfly...?

Howie: Well it wasn't dead when it started...

AJ: How'd it die???

Nick: *has his face near where the butterfly's ear would be* WAKE UP BUTTERFLYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Howie: *picks up the box* I had it wrapped and Nick shook the crap out of it.

AJ: *looks at the box* Dude, you didn't even put air holes in the box...

Howie: *throws hands up in the air, exasperated*

Nick: *poke,poke,poke* My beaautiful butterfly!

AJ: (HUH? face)

Howie: At least he's not calling ME that anymore...

Nick: HOW ON EARTH WILL WE EVER TELL THE FANS?!

AJ: Tell the fans what, exactly?

Nick: That Howie's ... Howie's... *sees Howie* *looks at butterfly* How the hell... theres TWO HOWIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJ: (WIDE EYES) (blank face)

Howie: (HUH? face) Can I please kill the kid?

Nick: *glances between Howie and the dead butterfly* How can this be?! Which one is the real Howie?

AJ: You've got to be shitting me!!

Howie: Nick, are you serious?

Nick: AJ!! Get away from him!! That could be the fake Howie!! For all we know that... *points to Howie* imposter could've killed the real Howie! *holds butterfly up to AJ.*

AJ: (blank face)

Howie: (rolling eyes)

Nick: C'mon Howard... my beautiful butterfly... LIVE!! *starts to give it CPR*

Howie: (EYES WIDE)

AJ: (throw up)

Nick: (crying) This is all my fault... I'm sorry Howard... I'll never ask you to bring back something, I promise... none of this would've happened if only I hadn't demanded you to bring me back something... flap your pretty little wings for me Howard... please?

Howie: *mutters to AJ* If I told you that I decided to leave the band like Kevin did, would you promise me that you'll close the door and lock the damn thing?

Nick: *places animal skin loincloth over the dead butterfly* I'm sorry Howard... *turns towards AJ* AJ... call off the time of death... *turns back to the covered, dead butterfly* So much fond memories I'll forever cherish... fly free up to butterfly heaven Howard... fly free...

Howie: Can we "accidentally" lose him again... this time in a place no one knows and won't be able to find, even if they google it?

AJ: I don't think we can afford to lose another one...

Howie: What do you mean another one?

AJ: *looks around* Because I think we lost Brian.