- Text Size +

All of them heard the sinister laughter coming from upstairs.

“No!” yelled AJ as he was running up stairs. He saw the most horrible sight. Nick was taking all his sunglasses from their organized shelves straight into a duffle bag.

“What are you doing, freak?” he yelled trying to grab the bag.

“Ah Ah Ah! You might break them. This is the guarantee that you won’t wear any glasses.”

“Can’t you trust my word for it?”

“Hm let me think about it…No!”

“Alright Nick! You’ve asked for it!”

AJ ran to get his keys. Nick was curious of what he had planned to do. About 20 min. later, AJ brought in bags of groceries. He went to the fridge and took out the sweets, the stuff that Nick absolutely loved and replaced it with green vegetation. He went to meet Nick up stairs and said it is finished.

“What did you do?”

“Let’s just say I have a bit of a sweet tooth.” AJ showed him all of the candy.

“No!” screamed Nick

“What a sissy!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been 4 days since that moment. Each one was on their wits end. Especially AJ, for his date loved him wearing shades. She wanted him to wear a pair their next date. AJ scurried around in his room, trying to find his blue shades which he kept separate from the others. “Aha” He had finally found them. He hid them in his jacket pocket and went downstairs. His date would be there in minutes!

*Ding Dong*


He raced to open the door.


*Ding Dong Ding Dong…….etc.*


She knew that that annoyed him and thought that it was great fun. He opened the door with a funny look on his face.

“Hey AJ. I thought maybe we could go in that hot tub of yours tonight” Karen had shown him her bathing suit.

“Totally great idea.” He followed her out the door then ran back in. Oh no! he thought how am I gonna hide the glasses now!

AJ ran upstairs to change, hiding the shades somewhat in his hands. He met Karen after he was finished by the hot tub. He looked around making sure that Nick wasn’t watching him then slipped them on.

“There’s the hottie that I met!”

They got in and instantly his glasses fogged up.

MARCO

“Oh you know this would happen. Polo!”

Karen got out of the hot tub and saw Nick by the pool table.

MARCO

AJ felt around the edge of the hot tub. He then felt a pair of feet.

“You have such delicate feet, Karen. So soft and….hairy?”

TBC