- Text Size +

Chp 13

 

I got up very early that morning. Rose stopped by and I gave her the keys to the clinic, my cell number and the keys to the house. "I'm so nervouse," I said. "Hun everything is going to be fine. Don't worry about things here. Go have fun with Alex," she said trying to hide her sadness. "What's wrong Rose?" I asked. "Nothing. I just wish I could go with you to see Nick is all," she said. "Hasn't he called you?" "Yea everday almost all day practicall," she said smiling. "He said that he would fly me out soon. I told him you were coming. He said that Alex has told everyone." I just laughed. "I bet he has," I said still laughing. "I told him I would come out when you got back. I can't leave the clinic without a Vet there," she said. "Very true. Thanks so much Rose. I will hurry back so you can get to your man," I said hugging her. She just smiled and hugged me back. "I have to get going to the clinic. Bye Jennifer," she said waving. "Bye Rose. Call me if you need me or anything happens," I said. She nodded as she got into the car and drove off. I ran upstairs to make sure I had everything packed and did one last check in the mirror. All of a sudden the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs and Chris, Alex's friend, was standing there. "Hi," he said. "Hi how are you?" I asked. "Good. Are you ready? We need to get you to your man," he said. "Yep. I'm ready," I said walking to get my carry on and purse. "Are these all your bags?" he asked. "Yea," I said getting one. Chris got the other and I locked the door after I said goodbye to Tank and Daisy. Chris loaded the car and off we went to the airport.

Once I found my gate, my cell rang. "Hello," I said. "Hey beautiful," Alex said as he smiled. "Hey baby," I said smiling. "Are you ready?" he asked. "Oh yea. I'm at the gate now," I said. "Awesome. I can't wait to see you tonight," he said. "Me either," I said. "Well baby I wanted to make sure you got there OK. I have to get going. We are getting ready for rehearsal." "Ok. I'll se you tonight," I said. "Yes, tonight. Bye baby." "Bye sweetie." At that we hung up and I got on the plane.

The plane ride was absolutely horrendous. It was the longest plane ride I had ever taken. Once we landed in Australia, I had a huge smile on my face. I couldn't wait to be in his embrace again. Once I got off the plane, a big black guy started walking towards me. "You must be Jennifer," he said. "Yea actually I am," I said with a confused look. "I'm Marcus, one of their bodyguards. AJ told me to come and get you," he said holding out his hand for me to shake it. "Nice to meet you," I said shaking his hand. "Shall we go get your bags?" he asked. "Yea I have two of them," I said. We started off and walked towards the baggage claim. We picked up my bags and walked out of the airport. There was a car waiting for us.

"As you know AJ is in a show. So, I'm going to take you to the venue and through the back," Marcus said. "Ok that's cool," I said looking out the window. It didn't take us long to get to the venue. When we pulled up, I heard the guys singing. I just started smiling, they sounded great. "Right this way Jennifer. Just follow me. You will need this from now on," he said handing me a pass to wear. "It will get you in and out of venue's and help us keep track of everybody," Marcus added.

We were let in and Marcus tooke me to the huge dressing room. I set my suitcases down and plopped down on the couch. I got up and got a drink. After a while I dozed off.

"Hey baby," Alex said trying to wake me up. "Hey baby," he said trying again. This time he shook me a little. "AHH, hey baby," I said throwing my arms around him. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. "God I missed you," he said. "I missed you too," I said smiling. We sat there in each other's arms kissing each other. We couldn't keep our hand off of each other.

"Ahem," Nick said coming in. "Hey dude," Alex said pulling away. "Hey. Hi Jennifer, nice to see you again," he said giving me a hug. "Nice to see you too," I said.

"Wow that was an awesome show," Brian and Howie said coming in the room. They stopped when they seen me and came up to me. "You must be Jennifer. AJ has talked constantly about you," Brian said. "Yea I'm Jennifer. Nice to meet you Brian," I said shaking his hand. "Nice to mee you too," he said.

"I'm Howie. Nice to meet you Jennifer," he said shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you too," I said.

"Hey let me get changed and we can head back to the hotel," Alex said kissing me again. "Ok, no hurry," I said plopping back down on the couch. I sat there and waited for him to change and get ready to leave. Little did I know, we were all going back to the hotel so I had to wait for all of them.

"You will get to meet our wives probably tomorrow since we are off," Brian said once we got in the car. "Oh that sounds great," I said. Alex took me in his arms and I laid my head on his shoulders.

"They look so cute and happy together," Howie whispered to Brian. "I can hear you Howie and thank you I am," Alex said smiling.

Once we pulled up to the hotel, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was absolutely gorgeous. I walked in with Alex with his arms wrapped around me. There were fans standing inside waiting for them but the guys didn't stop. Security told the fans that they had a long night and that they would see them tomorrow. I followed them to the rooms. We all said our goodbyes and goodnights. Alex opened the door to his room for me and then he followed behind me.

Alex put my bags down next to his and started walking towards me with a smile on his face. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing me passionately. He started kissing my neck and he could tell he was making me weak. He gently picked me up and laid me on the bed. He stopped and looked down at me. "God I've missed you," he said smiling. "I missed you too," I said. He then leaned down and started kissing me again. He started carassing my body and he slipped his tongue in my mouth and I let out a soft moan.

He started undoing my skirt and pulled it off with my panties. He pulled my tank top off and threw it on the floor. He looked down and smiled. I sat up and started undoing his pants and slid them off with his boxers. I then slid his shirt off over his head. I stopped, looked at him and smiled. He leaned in and kissed me and I laid back down. He started kissing my neck and carassing my body. I was melting with his touch. I could feel him getting hard. I looked into his eyes and smiled. He knew exactly what I was thinking. He gently slid inside me and slowly started thrusting back and forth. I thrusted my hips to meet his to tell him I wanted more. I started carassing his body and kissing his neck. I couldn't stop kissing that beautiful neck of his. He let out a soft moan. "I missed this," I said breathless. "God baby me too," he said looking at me and smiling. He started thrusting faster and faster. "Oh god Alex," I said softly so no one would hear us. At that moment we climaxed together.

He stopped and looked down at me. "You have no idea how much I missed those gorgeous blue eyes of yours and your presence by my side," he said smiling. "Yea I do because I missed those things too baby," I said kissing him. "And that," he said kissing me back. I just smiled.

He started kissing me again very deep, passionate kisses. Ones that could sweep me off of my feet. I knew what he was thinking. The rest of the night we made love until our bodies could no longer go. He slid off of me and laid next to me. He wrapped me in his arms and I laid my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beating fast. "God I love you baby," he said running his fingers through my hair. "I love you too baby," I said carassing his chest. "Goodnight beautiful," he said kissing my head. "Goodnight baby," I said halfway asleep. We fell asleep in each other's arms.