- Text Size +

Chp 7

 

 

The next day Alex called me and told me not to make any plans for the evening. He told me he would be picking me up at 7:00pm. I tried to think of what he had up his sleeve but couldn't think of anything. Meanwhile, Rose was on the phone talking to Nick. She came running to me with a huge smile on her face when she got off the phone.

"Nick told me not to make any plans for tonight. I'm so excited to see what he has planned," Rose said with excitement. "That's awesome. Sounds like he really like you Rose. Congrats. Alex told me the same thing. He's never done anything liek this so I'm a little nervous but excited to see what he's up to," I said.

The rest of the day Rose and I caught up each other on what has been going on in our lives. I couldn't get my thoughts off of Alex and I think Rose was the same way since she kept day dreaming of Nick.

That day we both rumaged through our things to try and find something to wear. I found a soft black skirt with pink and purple flowers and pink top with black sandal type heels. Rose found a short white demin mini skirt with a pink low cut tank top with pink sandals. She knew Nick would love it.

I looked up at the clock, it was exactly 7pm. Rose and Nick had already left. I checked to make sure everything looked great before I left the bathroom. The doorbell rang, I quickly opened the door because I couldn't wait to see him. Evidently he felt the same way, he opened his arms and embraced me. A small smile swept across both of our faces. "I've missed you," he whispered. "I've missed you too," I said. My lips found his and we shared a passionate kiss. "Are you ready?" he asked. "Yep."

He led me out to his car and opened the door for me to get in. He started driving towards his house. I looked over at him puzzled. "I have a suprise for you," he said taking my hand.

He pulled up to the front of his house and came around and opened my door. We headed into his front door. "Now close your eyes," he said leading me into his house. "Wow something smells great," I said. He led me into the dining room "Ok, now open," he said. There were candles lit everywhere and dinner was waiting. "Wow," is all I could say. Alex had made a prime rib dinner complete with everything. There were candles lit on the table and soft music playing in the background.

After we were finished eating, Alex stood up, held out his hand and said, "Can I have this dance?" I took his hand and he led me to the pool side on the deck. The stars were shinging bright. We held each other tight swaying to the music. I found myself laying my head on his shoulders. I suddenly felt his lips kiss my head lightly. I felt like I was in heaven.

After a couple of songs, Alex led me to a bench in othe gazebo in his yard. He took both my hands and looked at me. "I have something I want to tell you," he said staring into my eyes with so much passion. "What's on your mind?" I asked. "Ever since I first laid eyes on you, I knew it was love at first sight. I can't get enough of you. I love being around you, with you at my side. When the day ends and you go home, I can't wait to see you the next day. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love you Jennifer."

I looked into his eyes and seen all the passion in the world. I knew he meant every word. "I have been waiting weeks to hear those words, Alex. Truth is, I have been feeling the same way. I can't get enough of you. I feel safe and like a million dollars in your arms. When I leave you at night, I can't wait until the next day to see your face. I love you too," I said. At that moment, he leaned in and kissed me tenderly yet passionately.

"Could things get any better?" I asked laying in his arms. "It could. Would you like to move in with me?" he asked reluctantly not really knowing what I would say. "I would love too," looking up and him softly. There was a moment of silence, we just kept staring into each others eyes and looking up at the stars. "My god you are even more beautiful in the moonlight," he said taking in all that he could. I didn't really say anything just sheepishly smiled at him. "I can't wait for you to be here with me everyday," he added. "I can't wait either," I said smiling at him. He leaned over and kissed me passionately. We stayed in the gazebo looking at the stars and enjoying each others company for what seemed like forever. "Hey would you like to go watch a movie or something?" he asked. "Sure," I replied. He stood up and held out his hand. I took his hand and he led me into his living room.

We both sat down on the couch watching 'Happy Gilmore'. All of a sudden I caught him glancing over at me and he just smiled. Once the movie was over with, he gently laid me down on the couch and hovered over me. "Beautiful," is all that he said. He then leaned down and kissed me but this time the kiss was different. During the kiss, he slipped his tongue in and started caressing my mouth. I could feel all of the passion coming from him. While he was kissing me, he was running his hands up and down my body, making sure he felt all of my curves. I wrapped my hands around his neck and started rubbing my hand up and down his spine. When I did this I could hear him softly moan in my ear. He then started kissing my neck and his hands found my breast. At that moment I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest. I could hear his heart beat getting faster and faster. Alex continued kissing my neck and carassing my body and I continued running my hands all over his body, feeling every inch of him. I started running my hands through his hair and he softly moaned again. After what seemed like an eternity in his embrace, he sat up and helped me up.

"It's getting later, I should probably get you home since you have to work tomorrow," he said looking at the clock. "I am pretty exhausted," I said. At that moment I laid my head on his lap and started going to sleep. "Hey, why don't you just stay here. I mean you are going to be moving in, why not start early," he said with a little laugh. "Sure," I barely said. At that moment, he gently picked me up and carried me upstairs. He opened his bedroom door and gently laid me on his bed and covered me up. He then came around the other side of the bed and curled up next to me and drapped his arm around me. Right before going to sleep he smiled ear to ear knowing that heaven was in his bed with him.