- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is a little bit of a random chapter, but there is a purpose for this as the story continues.
Photobucket




A week had gone by and the boys were preparing for their upcoming tour. They had just finished rehearsal and the boys were ready to go home for relaxation. Amanda stood at the mirror in the dressing room with A.J. She wrapped her arms around him as she watched him intently. He was fixing his hair when he noticed Amanda staring at him through the mirror.

"What?" he asked.

Amanda smiled. "Nothing."

"No, don't give me that. What were you thinking?"

"I wasn't thinking anything," Amanda said while blushing.

"Then why are you blushing?"

"I'm not blushing. It's just really hot in here."

"Uh huh, yeah, right," A.J. said with a smirk.

Amanda laughed and kissed him on the lips. "There, will that shut you up?"

"For now," A.J. said mischievously. He flashed her a smile, "But if you're gonna keep me quiet all night it's gonna take a little more than that."

"Who said I wanted you quiet all night?"

A.J. smirked and leaned over to kiss her again. Their lips were just about to meet when they heard a voice come from behind them.

"Hey, guys!" Nick said in between them. "Have you seen my hat?"

A.J. rolled his eyes and looked at Nick. "What?"

"You know, my black hat that says Frack on it. Have you seen it?"

"No, Nick, now go away," A.J. said flatly.

"Can you help me find it please?"

"Hey, guys! What's up?" yelled Brian from behind.

Amanda, A.J., and Nick turned around to see Brian wearing Nick's Frack hat.

"Yo B-Rok you got the wrong hat on, dude," A.J. said with a chuckle.

"No, I don't," Brian said with a goofy grin.

"Yes, you do. That hat says Frack. You're Frick."

Brian looked at himself in the mirror and laughed. "Whoops! Sorry, Nick," he said as he took off the hat and handed it to Nick.

"That's okay, bud," Nick said as he put it on.

"Well, I'm gonna take Kristin to the beach. See you guys later."

"Bye," Brian said. He looked around the dressing room in confusion.

"If Nick's got his hat, then where's mine?"

A.J. noticed the hat sitting on the counter and threw it at Brian, smacking him in the face.

"Thanks," he said as he put it on.

Rachel came into the room. "Are we going or not?"

"Yeah, we're leaving right now. See you guys later," Brian said as he left the room.

Amanda looked at A.J. in lust. "Now, where were we?"

"I believe we were right here," A.J. said as he brought his lips to hers.

A.J. let out a soft moan and pulled her closer to him. Amanda wrapped her arms around his neck and continued kissing him. They were engaged in full tonsil hockey when they were interrupted once again.

"Oops! Sorry, guys," said the voice of Howie.

A.J. rolled his eyes and stared over at Howie. "Nikki and I were just leaving."

Kevin followed closely behind them. "See ya," he said as he shut the door.

A.J. watched them leave then let out a sigh. "Well, that's everyone. We're alone now." Amanda smiled and followed A.J. to the couch. They began kissing ever so passionately. A.J. slowly leaned forward, forcing Amanda to lay down. He was about to slip his hand up her shirt when he heard the door open again. A.J. looked up and saw the janitor come into the dressing room.

"Oops! Sorry," he said as he began emptying the trash cans.

A.J. looked at Amanda. "You wanna go somewhere else?" Amanda nodded. "Okay, let's go to my place. Is that okay?"

Amanda raised her eyebrows and smiled. "More than okay," she said.

"Good," A.J. said slyly.

The two of them left the dressing room and went to A.J.'s car and drove to his condo. A.J. unlocked the door and grinned at Amanda. He wasted no time in kissing her as soon as they got into the house. Amanda giggled as he ran his hand over her ass. They continued to kiss as he held her tight. A.J. picked her up and carried her to his room. Amanda squealed in delight and kissed his cheek.

"Alex, put me down!" she said with a laugh.

A.J. laughed as he tossed her onto his bed. He jumped up and landed next to her. "Why don't we play a little game?" he whispered.
Amanda smirked. "What's it called?"

A.J. kissed her neck. "It's called hide and go seek," he said as he pulled the covers over them.