- Text Size +
Photobucket


A.J. rolled over to find Amanda still fast asleep. He smiled as he watched her. Careful not to wake her, he got up and went to the bathroom. When he came back he found Amanda lying awake with a smile on her face. A.J. grinned and got back in bed with her. He kissed her lightly on the lips.

Amanda smiled. "You were great last night, Mr. McLean."

"You were too," he said as he wrapped his arms around her. Amanda was silent for a moment. "Hey, you okay?" Amanda just nodded. "Why is it that I don't believe you?"

Amanda sighed and faced A.J. "Do you love me?"

"Of course I do."

"No, I mean do you really love me?"

"Amanda, what are you getting at?"

"It's just...well...I think we're moving a little too fast."

"How so?" A.J. asked.

"Here lately, it seems like all we do is have sex. I just don't feel that our relationship is going anywhere."

"You think we moved into the sex too fast?"

"No, just maybe we're doing it too much."

"So, you don't like the sex?" A.J. said, still trying to grasp what Amanda was trying to say.

"No,“ she said with a sigh. "Just forget it," she continued as she rolled over.

"No, I'm not going to forget it. Finish what you were saying." He put his hand on her back; she didn't move. "Amanda, talk to me."

Amanda rolled back over. "A.J., you know I love you, right?" A.J. nodded. "Then that's all that matters," she said then kissed him.

"That didn't answer my question."

"We'll talk about it later. I don't want to ruin our day."

"So it's a bad thing?"

"No, not bad. It's just complicated. If we talk about it now, we'll get frustrated and fight."

"Amanda!" A.J. whined. "Please tell me. I want you to be happy," he said with a puppy dog face.

Amanda smiled. "You're too cute."

A.J. ginned. "Gotta love me."

"Yes, I do," Amanda said as she cuddled closer to him.

A.J. wrapped his arms around her. "So, are you gonna tell me now?" Amanda smacked him on the stomach. "Ow!" he shouted.

Amanda laughed. "Serves you right."

A.J. rubbed his stomach. "That hurt."

"Aww, poor baby," Amanda said with a smirk.

"You are a big pain in the ass, you know that?"

"Oh, and you aren't?"

"No, I'm a perfect angel."

Amanda snickered. "You wish."

"I feel so loved."

Amanda laughed. "Oh, you know you are," she said then kissed him.

"Sometimes I wonder," said A.J.

Amanda sat up and looked down at him. "What's that supposed to mean?"

A.J. laughed. "Chill, babe. I'm just kidding."

Amanda laid back down next to him. "You better be."

A.J. kissed her on the top of her head. "Can we stay in bed all day and just cuddle?"

Amanda snickered. "I don't think so."

"Aww, come on!"

"Come on, lazy butt. Get out of bed," she said as she got up and put a robe on. She turned around to find A.J. still in bed. "Get up!"

"I can't, I'm stuck to the bed," A.J. joked.

Amanda laughed and gabbed A.J.'s hand. "Out of bed before I have to kill you."

A.J. hopped out off the bed. "Okay, I'm up."

"I knew that'd get you up." A.J. wrapped his arms around her waist and started kissing her neck. She pulled away from him. "I'm going to go take a shower. I'll be back."

She took her shower then went into the living room to find A.J. laying on the couch watching TV. Amanda bent down and kissed him.

"You better get ready before we're late meeting everyone."

A.J. got up. "Alright, I'll be ready in a few minutes."

After his shower, he came out wearing only a towel. Amanda was sitting on the bed putting her hair in a pony tail. When she noticed A.J. she stopped and stared.

"What?" he said.

"Nothing," Amanda said quickly then continued brushing her hair.

A.J. laughed then went back into the bathroom the coming out with his swimming trunks on. He walked over to Amanda and kissed her full on the lips.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"Because I love you. . .and because you look so sexy in that bikini."

Amanda blushed and looked down at her red and blue bikini. "Thanks."

"Anytime." He looked at his watch. "We better go before we're late. You ready?"

Amanda nodded and took A.J.'s hand. The two of them got in his car and went to the beach. Amanda knew she loved A.J., but she was questioning the speed of their relationship. A.J. grabbed her hand while in the car, she looked down at their fingers linked together and couldn't help but wonder what the future would hold for them.