- Text Size +
Photobucket





Kristin was sound asleep in her bed when she heard the doorbell wake her up. Moaning in irritation, she pulled the covers over her head and ignored it. The doorbell was ringing repetitively and it was beginning to annoy her.

"God, go away! There are people trying to sleep here," she whined. The doorbell rang once more. She groaned and got up to answer it. "This better be good," she mumbled under her breath as she opened the door. There stood Nick and Brian with grins on their faces.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty, and go get ready. We're all going to a water park," Nick said then kissed her on the cheek.

Kristin stared blankly at Nick and slammed the door shut. Just then, Rachel walked in yawning.

"Who was that?" she asked in between yawns.

"Two clowns who got lost on their way to the circus," Kristin said sarcastically.

Rachel laughed and opened the door again. "Aw, Kris, that was so mean. Come on in, guys."

"I assume you're not a morning person," Nick said as he put his arms around Kristin.

"Not when someone rings the doorbell at freaking ten in the morning. On a Saturday, for that matter."

Nick laughed. "I'm sorry, babe. Now, go get ready so we can take you two to the water park. It'll be fun."

Kristin stared into Nick's blue eyes and gave him a warm smile. "Why the waster park?“

“Why not?“ he said with a grin.

“Couldn’t we go somewhere else?“

“Nope,“ he replied then lightly smacked her ass. “Go, get ready.“

Okay, we'll be ready in an hour."

"Feel free to play with the N64 while you're waiting. We've got Mario Kart," Rachel said as she headed to her room.

The boys were playing Mario Kart when the girls came out in their swim suits. Kristin had on a green halter top with matching boy shorts. Rachel's looked similar only in blue. Nick smiled and wrapped his arms around Kristin waist.

"You look good," he purred into her ear.

Kristin reached up and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Thank you," she said with a seductive smile.

"Okay, you two. Let’s get to the water park," he said as he led Rachel out to his Jeep.

Nick and Kristin climbed in the back and they headed out to Wet and Wild water park. Brian parked the car and gave everyone their tickets.

"Alright, let’s go!" Nick shouted as he hopped out of the back seat.

Kristin laughed and got out of the car. "Someone is excited."

"Of course," Nick said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her. “I like the idea of seeing you all wet.”

“Pervert,” she muttered then kissed him back.

"Okay, love birds, are you coming or are you gonna make out in the parking lot?"

Nick thought a minute. "Make out in the parking lot."

Brian laughed. "Come on, guys, let’s go."

They all gave their tickets to the girl at the ticket booth and went inside. After choosing a spot to put their stuff down the boys took off their shirts and went to rent some inner tubes then headed back over to the girls.

"Okay, so which slide do we want to go on first?" Nick asked.

"Let’s go on that one," Rachel said as she pointed to a blue, whirling slide.

"Alright, let’s go!" Nick said as he ran up to the top. When he reached the top, he immediately made himself comfortable on his inner tube and waited for the okay from the lifeguard. "See ya!" Nick shouted as he slid down the slide.

Kristin wasn't far behind him and met up with him on the first pool of water. They both waited for someone to come along and push them down the next slide. Nick splashed around trying to get his inner tube moving.

"Hey!" Kristin said as she wiped the water off her face.

Nick laughed. "Sorry," he said as he tried to keep moving. "I'm not going anywhere!"

Kristin laughed at the sight. “You’re like a big child.”

“Thank you!” Nick said with a grin.

"Look out below!" Brian shouted from the above slide. He slid down and bumped right into Kristin causing her to go on down to the next slide.

"Bye!" she waved with a laugh.

She landed in the next pool of water and laughed as she continued to watch Nick. She could hear everything he was saying.

"Hey, no fair!" Nick whined as he kept kicking and splashing.

Brian laughed. "Sucker!"

"Shut up, dork. Look who's floating with me? You got no room to talk."

Just then, Rachel came down the slide and bumped Brian down to the next slide. "Yay, I'm moving!"

Rachel laughed and looked over at Nick. He moved his inner tube over to hers and grabbed onto the side of her tube.

"What are you doing?"

"We're gonna go down together. Hang on," he said as he leaned back.

His inner tube slowly moved toward the edge of the slide dragging Rachel with him. The two of them splashed down in the next pool of water, laughing as the kept bumping into each other. Kristin laughed as she was inching toward the next slide.

“I’m outtie!” she said as Nick stuck tongue out at her.

"Looks like we're stuck here," Brian said.

"I don't mind," Rachel said with a smile as she made her way in his direction.

“To hell with this!” Nick said as he stood up and drug his inner tube down to the slide.

“That’s cheating!” Brian said.

“I don’t care!” Nick said then sat down on his inner tube. “I’m not sticking around, waiting for one of you to push me off.”

Nick was too busy running his mouth to notice that his inner tube was slowly inching toward the edge. Brian and Rachel laughed as he quickly grabbed onto the sides of his inner tube to avoid falling through.

"Whoa!" he shouted as he slid down the next pool of water.

Kristin was floating by the edge, soaking in the sun. She jumped when she felt Nick splash her with water.

“Nick!“ she screamed.

He laughed loudly and took her hand. “Aw, don’t be mean.“

Kristin shook her head and laughed at him. She watched Rachel and Brian attempting to slide down to the next pool. Kristin nudged Nick and pointed in their direction. Nick cackled loudly as he watched Brian struggle to get down the slide while Rachel was sliding down without effort. He then drew his attention back over to Kristin and stared at her with loving eyes.

"What?" she said when she noticed him staring.

"Nothing I was just thinking."

"About?" she asked as she got closer.

"Well, I was thinking. . .how would you like to--"

"Look out!" Kristin said as a beach ball headed toward him and smacked him in the head. Kristin busted up laughing and dodged the water he splashed at her.

"Thanks for the warning," he said while rubbing his head. "Where'd that come from anyway?" he asked as he picked up the beach ball.
"Hey, mister, can I have my ball back?" a little boy said.

"Yeah, sure," he said as he handed it back to him. He then turned back to Kristin. "So, anyway, I was wondering if you'd--"

"Hey there's Brian and Rachel!" Kristin shouted as she swam over to them.

"That was fun," Rachel said. "Brian and I want to go float on the lazy river you want to come?"

"No, we're gonna go on the one with dark tunnel," Nick said.

"Okay, we'll meet up with you guys later," Rachel said as she followed Brian to the lazy river.

"Alright, lets go!" Nick said as he grabbed Kristin hand. "Put your inner tube with our stuff. We'll go doubles on this slide."

"Okay," Kristin said as she put her inner tube down and the two went up to the slide hand in hand.

"So, what was it that you were going to ask me?" she asked as they were waiting in line.

"I was going to ask if you'd maybe go on tour with me," he said shyly as he straightened her bikini strap.

"Really? I can go?"

"Yeah, our management said we could bring someone with us this time. So, what do you think?"

"Well, I'd have to talk to my professors. There might be a way for me to work around it. I'll have to back to you on that."

"Great," he said with a grin. "It's our turn," he gestured for her to sit on the slide. Kristin sat down on the edge of the slide while Nick sat behind her and held her close. "Hold on tight, it's scary in there," he said with an evil laugh and pushed her down the slide.