- Text Size +
Photobucket


"Alright, let’s get out of here," Nick said as he walked on his crutches after picking up his prescription.

Kristin walked ahead of him to the taxi waiting outside. Nick tried to keep up, but his crutches were slowing him down. "Hey, slow down!" he said while trying to speed up.

Kristin laughed. "Something wrong, hop along?"

"Okay, make fun of me why don't you?" Nick said while trying to go faster. "Stupid crutches!" he said then suddenly fell flat on his face.

Kristin busted up laughing and helped Nick back up. "I'm sorry, baby. I know I shouldn't be laughing, but you have no idea how hilarious that looked."

"Gee, thanks," Nick said, standing back up.

"Come on, the taxi's outside waiting for us," she said as she opened the door for Nick.

The two of them got inside the taxi and rode to Nick's house. Kristin gave the taxi driver his money and helped Nick out of the car. He winced in pain when trying to stand up on his crutches. Kristin eagerly took his keys from him and opened the door. She gasped at the first sight of the inside of the house.

“Oh, my god! Nick, your house is beautiful!”

“Thanks,” Nick said as he slowly made his way through the door. He shut the door behind him and winced in pain as he stood beside her.

"You need to take your medication. Come on," Kristin said as she supported him. Nick walked into the living room and headed to the stairs. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Upstairs to my room," Nick said while going up the steps.

"Get back down here. You don't need to be trying to walk up stairs with your leg. You can lay on the couch."

"But--"

"Didn't you hear the doctor about being careful with your leg?"

Nick sighed and walked over to the couch and laid down. He groaned in pain. "I'll go get you some water so you can take your pills," Kristin said as she went to the kitchen then came back chuckling. "I forgot this isn't my house. Where are your glasses?"

Nick laughed. "First cabinet by the fridge."

Kristin went back in the kitchen and came back out with a glass of water and two pills. "Here," she said as she handed them to him.

Nick took the pills and gave her back the glass. "Thanks, babe," he said and laid back down.
Kristin leaned over and kissed him on the forehead. "I'll be right back I'm gonna get some stuff so you don't have to move around too much. The less you're on your leg the better off you're gonna be," she said then walked over and got the remote and TV guide for him. "You want a pillow from off your bed? I can get one for you."

"Yeah, that'd be great. Get the green one, please."

Kristin went to his room and came back with a green pillow. "This it?" she asked as she handed it to him.

"Yeah, thanks," he said as he put it behind his head.

"Are you hungry? I can get you something to eat." Nick shook his head. "You sure?" Nick nodded and closed his eyes. “Your painkillers should kick in soon.”

Nick looked up and grabbed her hand. "Come here," he said as he scooted over. "Let me hold you for a while."

Kristin smiled and laid on the couch next to Nick. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her lightly on the cheek. "You make a good cuddle toy," he said with a snicker.

Kristin playfully smacked him on the arm and rolled over, facing him. She kissed the tip of his nose. "I just think you're delirious, but I'll keep my mouth shut so you'll keep holding me," she said with a laugh.

"You know, with me not being able to walk on my leg for a couple of days it might be nice to have a personal nurse around."

"Nick Carter, are you asking me to stay over for two days?"

Nick nodded with a grin. "I only have two days left of freedom and I want to spend them with you."

Kristin smiled and kissed him on the lips. "Of course I'll stay. Although, I'll need to go get some clothes and stuff."

Nick reached in his pocket and pulled out his keys. "Here, take my Durango. Go get you some clothes and come back."

Kristin laid there in shock. "You're letting me drive your Durango?"

"Yeah, I trust you."

Kristin squealed then kissed him again. "I'll be back in a bit," she said as she sat up.

"Okay," Nick said in between a yawn.

"I think your medication has taken full affect. Get some sleep and I'll be back to fix you some dinner," she said then headed toward the door. "Oh, by the way Nick what did you- -" she said as she turned around, noticing Nick was sound asleep. She smiled to herself then grabbed a blanket off the couch and put it over him. Kissing him softly on his cheek, then quietly left the house.