- Text Size +
 

"...So we've been passing this camera between the five of us so we could take pictures of each other and the crew and you, our fans," Kevin informed the screaming fans in the large, open-air arena.

"The good ones will end up in our next album sleeve, or the fan club website, or the next Backstreet book," Howie continued the explanation.  He caught the camera that Kevin had just tossed him and snapped a picture of the screaming girls directly in front of the stage.

"Hey, it's my turn!" AJ yelled, snatching the camera from Howie.

He proceeded to run around the stage, snapping random pictures, Brian chasing close behind.  Nick, meanwhile, was oblivious to the commotion around him.  He was too busy concentrating on the lyrics for the next song they were supposed to perform.  Howie watched Brian and AJ, laughing in amusement.

"Anyways," Howie finally spoke up, "Back to the music.  We're going to take things back in time now."

"It's been a while since this song, but here goes...As Long As You Love Me."

The band began to play and the Boys stopped roughhousing to sing.

"Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine..." Nick began to sing, looking down at his feet.

The other guys all looked at each other in confusion.  Nick was a ham, why was he singing to his feet?

"Psst!  Nick!" Brian whispered, trying to get Nick to stop singing to his feet.  It didn't work.  Nick was concentrating too hard on remembering the lyrics to hear his friend.

He was concentrating so hard that he didn't even realize that the band had stopped playing.  He kept right on singing.

The guys all began to laugh and Kevin took it upon himself to bring the younger man back to Earth.  He stepped away from the other three Boys and walked right up to Nick.

Kevin put his hand on Nick's back, catching Nick's attention and bringing him back to them.  Nick finally stopped singing and slowly started to look up.

"Hey dude, the crowd's out there," Kevin chuckled as he pointed to the screaming fans in the arena before them.

"I got it!" Brian exclaimed.  He began to pump his fist in the air, the camera held tightly in the pumping fist.

Kevin and nick both turned around.  Nick smirked at his friend, and Kevin raised his caterpillars...oh, I mean eyebrows...in confusion at his cousin.

"I got a picture of you and Nick," Brian explained when no one seemed to understand.

The Boys all began to laugh, shaking their heads, and the fans just burst into laughter at the Boys antics.