- Text Size +
Story Notes:

this story contains myself , my friends and wwe entertainer John Cena. Pepe Bronce is the name of my Flamenco teacher and company director you can google him if you want lol. but we are a realy studio but not an all out arts school though i wish we were.  Oh And this story is PG-13 for it's language!

Prologue  

 

He sat down on the steps of his front porch a cigarette lit ion his hands. It had been exactly one month ago that he auditioned for The Pepe Bronce School of the Arts. He waited nervously for the mail man to come, his legs bouncing with nervousness as to whether he got in or not. He needed to escape from his current location. After his mother died he was forced to live with his father and it turned out his father was truly and asshole like his mother said. It had only been 3 years that he was living with his father and they guy didn’t even care about him, the plus side was that his father wasn’t the raging abusive type, his father was just the “I’m going to ignore and neglect you” type.  He sighed with relief when the mail man finally drove up to the house and handed him a stack of letters. 

“You look like you’ve been waiting all day for me Alex; it must be something very important” The mail man said

“Yes sir Mr.Cardenaz I’m waiting for a letter from PBSA the art school down in Miami” Alex said as he looked through the mail to find a rather thick package with his name on it and the School emblem on it.

                With eyes wide and in shock he tore open the top of the envelope to find the booklet of the school and a letter.

 Dear Mr. Mclean           

Congratulations! You have been accepted to The Pepe Bronce School of the Arts. You transcripts from you previous school has been forwarded to us and everything is in order for you to finish your dance education with us. We hope to see you at orientation on Friday June, 13th to meet your new class mates and teachers as well as the dance company which you are eligible to audition for once you take a semester at our school.  You may arrive anytime to get settled into your dorm and have a tour of the campus.  We will see you in action on June 16th.

Sincerely

 Pepe Bronce

Alex Jumped High in the air making Mr.Cardenaz jump slightly in fright at his sudden outburst.  Hugging Mr.Cardenaz Alex rushed inside tossing the rest of the mail for his father on the coffee table before packing quickly to take the only thing he could afford to get to Miami from West Palm Beach the train.