- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
decided to put this up again revamped it alittle so please enjoy.
 

Prologue

1641

 

            The cool night air lifted her hair as she glanced at the ocean. ‘oh to be out at sea and live many adventures' she thought to her self, her red skirt flowing in the wind as she closed her eyes in the midst of passion. She gave a content sigh and walked back to the camp sight. There she watched as her fellow Gypsies danced to their music feeling their souls reach out and grace the world. She felt her blood begin to feel the rhythm of the guitar as her hands moved slowly walking to her friends she joined them as they each danced one by one putting their heart and soul out for their people to see. She was the most beautiful gypsy her brown hair reaching down to her lower back, her skin so fair and soft, her brown eyes sparkling like the stars. Her red skirt flowing as she twirled to the rhythm her feet moving rapidly making the most unique noise. Wearing a yellow blouse with a star and moon bodice she had seen the design in a vision and created it herself.  Her friends marveled at her skill and the way she let the music take her, she was like a princess in this camp, she was the princess. Daughter to the Chieftain, he had ordered his clan to go into Hiding in the forests so that they could live and dress as they please. So that they could have the freedom to live as whom they truly are.

 

            When the music stopped she walked towards her families' tent and changed into her night gown. The night was long and there was much to do in the morning. She said good night to her family and off she went into a long slumber. She tossed and turned as she began to dream, she dreamt of Blood on the floor, a dark shadow cast over her, and finally a man, no; A Pirate taking her in his arms and kissing her with passion. She awoke with a start and looked around her breath heavy and shallow. She was trembling. Her eyes searching for any sign of distress or something misplaced. When she put her fears at ease she went back to sleep. Her thoughts were only to go to the fortune teller and find the meaning in her dream.  Little did anyone know that the Cosmos had something in store for the gypsy princess, her life was about to change.

 

In the darkness of the night he watched them celebrate and drink. He eyes the women and one caught his eye, but she was gone. Here he formulated a plan, one to suit his nature. He will have her, she would be his, and blood would be spilled if anyone got in the way. He smiled evilly as he signaled his crew to move out of sight and towards a secluded cave away from the camp for the night. He closed his eyes and began to dream of her, her touch, her hair, her smile, her laugh, yes she would be his...........