- Text Size +

Chapter 11

  

Diana and Alexander walked around the small market before heading back to wards the house with Nicholas not far behind.  Alexander found himself enchanted yet not love stricken for this lovely petite woman. He gazed into her eyes and smiled, it was as if he was reading her mind and she could feel it.

 

“Is there something on your Mind Captain Alexander?”  She said and smiled sweetly.

 

“Tis nothing” He said and smiled as he brought his hand to caress her cheek.

 

Diana smiled and blushed slightly; she felt that she was good at this lovely game. Yet the look on Nicholas’s face was a chalky white as she heard the creak of the front door open and laughing coming from within.  Diana gave and inward smile and moved her body slightly closer to Alexander’s and whispered in his ear.

 

“If you help me with my revenge I will reward you greatly” she said and looked into his eyes.

 

“Very well but we will discuss what type of revenge it is you seek” he said as he looked at the couple coming from the house at the corner of his eyes.

 

Howard was smiling when he was leaving the house but it dropped down when he saw Diana with HIM. His blood began to boil as he saw her whisper to him.  Howard had left his guest alone as he slowly walked towards them. He raised his eyebrow as he walked closer to them. He raised a fist to his mouth and cleared his throat making them jump back away from each other.

 

“Oh it’s only the sea dog” Diana said as she glared at him “you must excuse him Captain Alexander it seems it’s time for his daily walk” she said and gave a soft chuckle.

 

“Don’t listen to her Alexander she is nothing but my slave who should have stayed inside” He said and looked to Nicholas.

 

“Nonsense Howard a Beauty like her should be out in the suns light” He said and caressed her cheek with his thumb.

 

Diana smiled and she watched the two, she loved it that Howard was jealous and in a way it made her see that he did have feelings for her. But still she knew he would never admit it. Smiling softly she kissed Alexander’s Cheek and took the bag he held for her full of new clothes.

 

“Thank you for the new clothes Alexander I shall see you tonight” She said and walked into the house with Nicholas Running after her.

 

Howard walked up to Alexander and growled. The two men glared at each other for a moment before turning on their heels and walking away from each other. Forgetting his other guest Howard Left her on the door step and slammed the door behind him as he heard laughing from the kitchen. In a way it melted his heart but he was just full of anger that it made no difference.  He saw her curled up in laughter and it made him angrier.  He bawled his fist and slammed it against the Wall making it sack and sound with a ‘THUD’. Diana Jumped and placed a hand to her heart and saw the way Howard was glaring at her his chocolate brown eyes burning in anger his medium long curly hair slightly hanging at the side of his face.  She felt fear take her body as he walked towards her in big strides. She tried to flee but he was too quick for her and he took her by the waist.

 

“You have no idea what you have done Querida” He said through gritted teeth.

 

“Then tell me O! Great sea Captain what have I done. Have I caused a bit of jealousy?” She Challenged. 

 

Howard stood there in silence not knowing what to say as he looked into her beautiful sparkling brown eyes. He couldn’t tell her he was jealous, that would mean defeat and she would have the upper hand. He pushed her away from him, and he felt guilty as he saw her stumble and hit the wall.

 

“Why would I be Jealous I hope you and The Captain Alexander have a wonderful time tonight” He said and stormed off into his room. 

 

In side Howard sighed and looked at his marking, he felt a slight emptiness inside him, something that called to him. Tracing he began to hum softly as an old song came to him. He had heard it before in a dream calling to him to sing. He had cast aside his gypsy roots yet they were calling to be released from their entrapment. He growled in frustration and leaned against the wall.

 Quiereme, pero que mira que te digo que tu quiereme.Quiereme, pero que mira que te digo que tu quiereme.Quiereme, pero que mira que te digo que tu quiereme.Quiereme, pero que mira que te digo que tu quiereme  He began softly in a whisper, as began to slide down the wall to the floor. His eyes closed and his head bowed.

Resulta muy topico decirle al mundo
que el amor es un sentimiento
que tiene lado claro y lado oscuro
y las alegrias y penas van por dentro.

Pero mi amor es como un hilo
que arregla y cose lo descosio.
Pero mi amor es como un hilo
que arregla y cose lo descosio.  
 

He had begun to raise his head slowly as if he was calling out to someone still singing softly and low. His heart began to pound in his chest as the rhythm took over his body. It was as if a spirit had possessed him to continue the gypsy passion that ran through his veins. The rhythm of a flamenco rumba playing in his head as he sang and began to rise from the floor. He began to walk around the room making quick flamenco movements before continuing the next part.

 Resulta muy topico decir al valiente
al que juega con los amores
que la soledad suena muy diferente
cuando uno la quiera, cuando te la imponen

Pero mi amor es como un hilo
que arregla y cose lo descosio.
Pero mi amor es como un hilo
que arregla y cose lo descosio.
Y caminando, camina, camina.

me encontre contigo
para que veas tu lo topico que a veces es el destino
mi amor, se muere por mis andares
le tengo contado los pasos
que me llevan a su calle.
 

He walked to his closet and passed his hand on a gypsy dress and took a fist full of the fabric bringing it to his face as tears streamed down his eyes. He danced a bit with anger and with fury. 

 Topico es el besar con los ojos abiertos
Topico es acordarte solo cuando truena
Topico es no sentir lo que llevas dentro
Topico es creer que el amor es una cadena

Pero mi amor, es como un hilo
que arregla y cose lo descosio.
Pero mi amor, es como un hilo
que arregla y cose lo descosio.

quiereme pero que mira que te digo que tú quiereme
 

When he finished the song he found himself leaning against the bed post looking up at the ceiling. He only hoped that he and he alone had experienced that. He passed his hand across his face and punched the wall lightly as his mind raced with thoughts of Diana. He knew the words he sang made no sense at first and he began to understand why he sang it. Someone was trying to tell him something.  He shook his head as he looked at himself in the mirror and only to see a reflection of his former self calling to him. Closing his eyes he opened them to see his new self a ruthless pirate ready to strike and plunder.