- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright here is more! Thanks so much everyone for all the feedback, I'm soooo excited! Sorry if I dont' respond right away...only have moments to get on the net. THANKS MILLION!!!:)

Raidyn suddenly reacted and pushed him away. “Mia is my best friend, my sister no man has ever come between us. Right now she is in there thinking that you like her. I don’t want to hurt her or myself Nick. She muttered.

“Look I’m not trying to hurt either one of you. I promise. I’ll go talk to her right now, I’ll call it quits. Tell her I REALLY like her sister. How is that?” He pulled her towards him by the chin and kissed her again, slowly parting her lips with his tongue

“I knew it” they parted as they heard the giggles coming from Ernie. “Hey hottie, Mia is looking for you and as for you young lady, you seem to be much better. Here drink this.” The color had returned to Raidyn’s face and she could now stand on her own

Nick sighed “I need to talk to Mia about this. I promise I wont hurt her or you.“ he began walking away and returned planting another kiss on her lips “Sorry can’t help myself.”

Raidyn smiled widely as she looked at Ernie’s shocked expression “See and you say, you don’t have luck! He’s got the hots for you baby. Now I’m jealous.”

She giggled “Your so funny! You think he really likes me? I mean I don’t know…he’s really cute…“ she sat back down and closed her eyes remembering their kiss. “What if he wants both of us. Me cause…cause…I’m not sure, I’m nice. Mia because she’s beautiful and skinny.“

“Stop it! Just stop thinking so negative all the time. Enjoy that you got lucky tonight with a gorgeous man and that he confessed his attraction to you” they both giggled. “That’s it…smile girl.”

Mia found Nick walking past the bathroom hall, she grabbed him and pushed him against the wall. “Where were you I was looking all over the place for you.” she smiled as she kissed his neck “Have you seen Ray?” she asked coming up to his mouth.

“Uh listen” his voice squeaked as she kissed his neck again, then he felt his phone buzzing in his pocket “Hold on” he answered. “Hello”

“Just fuck her…” AJ’s raspy voice boomed through the phone. “She’s all over you, just do it. Look at her man…she’s fucking hot and believe me, she’s…”

“Where the fuck are you” he cut AJ off, looking around the place as he felt her hands, roaming about. After the search he found AJ sitting on a stool at the bar, looking directly at him, his phone against his ear, “You’re a sick man.” Nick mumbled.

“You’ll regret it if you let her get away. I’m telling you.” then he hung up.

“Uh listen I have to talk to you” he could feel himself getting aroused, she placed his hands over her waist and ran them down her thighs. The temptation was to great, if he could just have her once, it would be their little secret. Raidyn would never know. He returned the kisses aggressively

“You can talk to me in the bathroom” she went back to kissing him. Both clumsily making their way towards the woman’s bathroom and entering a random stall.

Ernie caressed Raidyn’s hair as she rested her head on the patio table. She stared at AJ that stood in the distance smoking. I don’t like him, he looks evil. Like a vampire. His eyes met hers, but he looked away quickly. I don’t like you either. Freak! Her buzz was gone, but she still felt the dizziness and the aching in her belly lingered. She remembered that her poor stomach had been deprived food for two days straight, nothing but the nine pills a day and lots of water. Now the alcohol burned her insides. “I’m gonna be sick” she said covering her mouth and bolting to the bathroom.

AJ watched her as she passed him like a bolt of lighting “I’m out of here, cause all hell is gonna break loose.” He laughed out loud, chugging the last of his drink and heading out of the club.

Mia had made herself comfortable on the top of the toilet as she pulled Nick towards her, rubbing her knee over his groin, she felt his urge to be with her. Smiling she hiked up her dress, giving him full access and the impression that this wasn’t the first time doing someone in the bathroom. She began unzipping his pants. “Fuck me Nick” she moaned as she opened her legs letting his body in between

Nick stood one leg on each side of the toilet, he grabbed her inner thigh as she secured her position by outstretching her arms and resting her palms against the stall, then moaned loudly as she felt him penetrating her. “Faster…Nick” she urged as he obeyed. Her back thumping against the wall with every thrust.

Raidyn flung the stall door open and knelt down to let out the alcohol and pills she had filled her stomach with throughout the day. Her eyes watered as she felt the burning of the contents passing through her throat. All her life she had hated vomiting, it was almost a phobia. No, it was a phobia, the only thing she had never tried, in order to lose weight. Vaguely she could here whispering and moaning, but was to sick to care. 

“Someone is in here” Mia whispered clinging onto Nick, who continued his movements, as sweat poured down his face.

Still moving in fast pace and out of breath he responded “Who gives a shit”

Raidyn still heard voices as she washed her face and rinsed her mouth. Giggles and moaning came from one of the stalls “Horny bastards…” she mumbled to herself pulling a couple of paper towels and drying her hands

Nick groaned as he felt himself explode, followed by Mia. Gradually his movements subsided. “That was…WOW” Mia exclaimed quickly jumping off and pulling down her dress. Although doing a random girl wasn’t new to him, he was already feeling guilty. He promised Raidyn he wouldn’t hurt them, and this was already falling in the category of hurtful. Running his hands through his hair he sighed in frustration for listening to his ass of a best friend and for his weakness.

Raidyn looked into the mirror, nodding her head in disgust at the bags under her eyes and the paleness in her face. She dabbed on lip gloss, looking straight at her face, avoiding looking at the rest of herself.

Nick opened the door, while buttoning his pants. He stood looking Raidyn straight in the eyes.

“Hey Ray” Mia smiled comin out of the same stall. She walked over to wash her hands, she knew Raidyn was used to her promiscuousness. So knowing that she had heard their encounter didn’t faze her at all. She stopped to look at the twosome who hadn’t broken eye contact.

“Raidyn” he yelled as she stormed out of the bathroom.

Instantly the tears began to pour down her face, choking on her cries she covered her face and made way out of the club and into the parking lot. So stupid Raidyn…how could you believe someone like him. Danny wasn’t enough to teach you that guys like that only want one thing. UGH! I could kick his ass! Stupid! How could you believe that someone could ever prefer you over Mia.

“Raidyn” Nick stood close to the sobbing girl “I’m sorry” he sighed with frustration. How would he fix this? What could he say?

She looked up at him, her eyes were now red and their were traces of tears on her cheeks and now her head was pounding with force. “You liar, I’m not even mad at you. I’m mad at myself for believing you.” she shouted “For believing that you would walk back in there and actually tell her that you liked me.“

“I was going to…and…it just happened. I wasn’t lying about what I told you earlier. You’re the one I want.” He tried grabbing her hand, but she pulled away.

“You don’t want me and that is obvious.” She stated throwing her arms up in the air angrily. “You just had to know what she was like. Everyone does, because she’s so fucking perfect and irresistible. Let’s do the pretty girl, before I settle down with the fat girl…right?”

Ernie joined the twosome outside “Come on Ray I’ll take you home” he tried grabbing her hand, but Nick flung it out of the way. “Calm down man…you’ve made enough trouble for the night.” he said, extending his hand to Raidyn.

“I’m talking to her Ernie…can’t you see that.” Nick’s jaw tightened with anger. “Back off…” they glared at each other.

“Please…stop! It‘s ok Ernie…” Raidyn held her head as everything slowly spun around. Then she felt Nick’s hands on her shoulder “Let go of me…don’t ever touch me”

Ernie backed away and watched as they continued their argument. It broke his heart to see his best friend in tears over another man. He sighed heavily as he began to pace.

Nick kept his hands on her shoulder, and refused to remove them as much as she wiggled around “I wasn’t lying…Raidyn I like you, all of you. Just the way you are. Please believe me.!”

“”Bullshit Nick…” she felt her heart pounding fast, almost to fast. Her hands were shaking and everything was now spinning at rapid speed. She suddenly grabbed hold of him.

He held her against him “Ray?” she looked up at him and her eyes closed as her body dropped to the floor. “Ernie get my car” he yelled, throwing him the keys. A panic look in his eyes "Ray..."