- Text Size +
“Can we talk for a second?” Ashley said making her way over to her bed and taking a seat at the edge.

“Umm sure.” Matt looked at her confused as he sat down.

“Matt, I really like you and…” she struggled to figure out what she was trying to say.

“You’re not breaking up with me are you? Cuz’ if I did something I’m sorry.” He quickly blurted out his eyes showing his nervousness.

“What? No!” Ashley couldn’t help but to laugh a little. “I said I really like you I wouldn’t break up with you.”

She could see the relief in his eyes and she smiled a little more.

“I really don’t know what I’m trying to say…” she took a moment to think getting up from her spot on the bed she began pacing. “It’s just like when we kiss I get all these feelings that I can’t explain and it makes me not want to stop, but it confuses me cuz’ I have no clue what I’m doing. I know it might make me sound like a complete dork but you’re the first guy I ever even kissed and I never really liked someone the way that I like you…and stop me when any of this is making sense.”

Now it was Matt’s turn to laugh a little. Anytime Ashley didn’t quite know what to say she went off on a tangent rambling everything as fast as she could. He grabbed her arm to stop her pacing and pulled her back to her previous spot.

“I’m not sure if I catch everything that you’re getting at but I know how you feel. I can’t explain all of my feelings either but all I know is that I like them and I like you…a lot.”

Ashley leaned in and kissed him fully on the lips. She pulled away smiling at him. He was a bit taken back at first because she had never been the one to make the first move, but he found it strangely attractive.

He leaned in once more kissing her. Ashley wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned back into the bed pulling him down with her. He hesitated for a second pulling away from this kiss.

“Ash, what are we doing?” he looked at her questionably.

“I dunno, but let’s just see where kissing takes us…just do what feels right.” She said before pulling him back into a kiss.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AJ walked in the house and dropped his bags at the front door. He was too lazy to bring them up to his room yet. He was making his way to the kitchen to grab a drink when he heard music and laughter coming from the pool area.

Forgetting about the drink he made his way outside, curious to see who was there. He peered threw the sliding glass doors to find two girls engaged in a game of chicken. Not recognizing Angel he made his way outside.

“Excuse me but what exactly are you doing in my house?” he said in almost a yell.

“Umm hi AJ.” Angel froze atop Jason’s shoulders.

“Oh, sorry Angel. I didn’t recognize you from behind. What are you guys doing out here? No one was supposed to be home.”

Marissa looked at him nervously knowing their cover had been blown.

“Umm well I was umm bored here alone so I had some friends come over.” She tried to lie.

“I thought my mom had got permission for you to go to school with Ashley today.” He crossed his arms staring at her sternly.

“Well yea see what had happened was we were gonna go but then…” Angel struggled to lie.

“Ashley didn’t feel good so she stayed home.” Jason threw in.

“Oh she’s not feeling good?” AJ looked at them and rolled his eyes knowing they were lying.

“Yea. She was really sick and so we came over to take care of her.” Marissa threw in.

“Well if she’s sick I should go check on her. You know make sure she doesn’t need to go to the doctor or anything like that. Where is she exactly?”

“Oh she’s up in her room with…” David started to say stupidly but Marissa cut him off sending him the glare of death.

“What he meant to say was that she went upstairs to take a nap so that she would feel better when you got here.” She attempted to recover.

“Oh well I think I’m gonna go up there and check on her. Make sure she doesn’t need anything.” He turned around waiting for them to stop him.

“No!” they all screamed in unison. AJ turned back around, his un-amused look begging for them to continue on.

“She really needs her rest.” Angel was so nervous she thought she would puke.

“Oh I won’t wake her just gonna check up on her.” He turned to walk back in the house. Before he shut the door he turned back towards them. “Go back to enjoying yourselves while you can.”

“We’re dead.” Marissa said as soon as he was out of sight.

“We’re dead? Ashley is gonna be killed. She’s upstairs with your brother right now and I can guarantee you they’re not just making small talk.” Angel said frantically.

“Matt is so screwed.” David said climbing out of the pool. “If he was that mad at us imagine how mad he’s gonna be when he finds the two of them together doing god know what.”

“At least he’ll die a happy man.” Jason laughed a little.

“He’s gonna kill my brother! This is no time to joke.” Marissa smacked Jason.

They peaked their heads threw the sliding glass door as they watched AJ head toward the stairs knowing there was nothing they could do at this point.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Ashley and Matt were engaged in some heavy lip locking their bodies pressed close together. Matt let his hands roam freely over her body as he began kissing her neck.

AJ ascended the steps two at a time just waiting to see what kind out trouble she would be in.

Matt kissed lower tracing the outline of her bikini top as Ashley ran her hand threw his hair. The door swung open and there stood AJ on the other side furious.

“What in the hell is going on in here?” he yelled startling Matt so much he almost jumped off the bed.
Ashley stared at AJ in complete shock, she hadn’t expected him home this early and she certainly hadn’t expected him to catch her in her room with Matt.

“You, downstairs.” He pointed to Matt who hightailed it out of the room fast. “And just what the hell do you think you were doing?” he stared at Ashley as if she had 6 heads.

“Exactly what it looked like, making out with my boyfriend.” She crossed her arms and met his eyes staring back at him. She wasn’t intimidated by him at this point.

“Making out? No, you two were practically having sex with your clothes on.” He yelled at her.

“It’s not like we were really having sex or anything we were just kissing!”

“Ashley you were on a bed practically half naked in a bikini with a boy all over you…I don’t consider that nothing.” He paced the room furious. “If I wouldn’t have come in when I did how much further would it have gone Ashley? Would you have had sex with him? Do you even know anything about that shit?”

“What I do with my boy friend is none of your business. I’m staying out of your life so you can gladly stay out of mine.” She shot back.

“Oh it’s none of my business? I’m sure mom would love to hear the little predicament I caught you in…oh and how about the fact that it’s only 2:00. Last time I checked you were still supposed to be in school.” He pulled his cell phone out of his pocket.

“No! You can’t!” she yelled nervously trying 2 grab the phone away from him. He held it high out of her reach.

“Oh I can’t? Cuz’ all I have to do is press this one little number right here and she’s on the phone.”

“Please I’ll do anything.” Ashley looked at him with pleading eyes.

AJ thought for a second and then a light bulb went off in his head.

“You know what...I’m sure we can work something out…” he put his phone back in his pocket.

“What do you want?” she sighed knowing this was the only way out.

“The house to myself for the week.” He grinned knowing the ball was back in his court now.

“What? Where am I supposed to go then?” she looked at him like he was insane.

“I don’t care, figure it out. Go stay with your boyfriend for all I care. I just want the house to myself.”

“You can’t just kick me out of the house for a week Alex. It’s my house too!” she looked at him as if he had gone insane.

“Oh really. Ok have it your way then.” He pulled his phone back out of his pocket and pressed the speed dial button.

“You wouldn’t.”

“Hey mom!” he said as Denise picked up the phone.

Ashley’s eyes grew huge. She couldn’t get in trouble Denise would ground her for a year.

“Ok ok I’ll get out!” she mouthed to him quietly before he could get her in trouble.

“Just wanted to let you know that I’m at the house. Ashley should be home from school soon.” He smirked at her. “Yea we’ll find a way to work out our differences. Love you too mom.” He hung up the phone.

“You know I hate you so much rite now.” She rolled her eyes at him and walked out of the room.

“One more thing.” He called to her as she turned back around glaring at him. “Make sure your home by Saturday afternoon. The house is gonna need some cleaning. Gotta make things pretty for mom.”

“No way!” she yelled at him. “I’m not cleaning up after you and your stupid friends.”

“Oh you’re not?” he asked reaching for his phone again.

“You’re such an ass!” she yelled stomping down the stairs.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” He yelled back to her.


Ashley stormed outside to the pool ready to scream.

“God I hate him so much right now!” she yelled.

“Oh thank God you’re alive!” Angel sighed. “I thought he killed you.”

“More like blackmailed me.” She threw herself down in a lounge chair.

“What do you mean?” Matt asked.

“Pretty much me and Angel need to find a place to stay for the week because asshole wants the house to himself so he can do as he pleases with his stupid friends and if we’re not out of the house all week he calls my mom and blabs.”

“Are you serious?” Angel was shocked. She knew AJ had changed but she didn’t think he would do something that mean.

“Not only that, but I have to come back on Saturday to clean up after the pigs before my mom comes back.” She groaned leaning her head back on the chair. “Where the hell are we gonna stay?”

“My parents are out of town. We have plenty of room.” Jason offered.

“Are you sure?”

“Yea. It’ll be fun. We have plenty of food…alcohol…we can have our own parties every night.” He grinned.

“If he’s kicking me out of the house I might as well make the best of it. I’m in.” she hugged him. “Thanks so much.”

“My casa is your casa.” He laughed at his own lack of Spanish skills.

“I guess we might as well get the hell out of here now before he thinks of anything else to blackmail me with.” She rolled her eyes getting up off the chair.

“Ashley one more thing before we go…”Jason grinned at her.

“What?” she looked at him oddly.

“Nice hickeys!” everyone erupted into laughter as Ashley and Matt felt their cheeks flush with embarrassment.

“If I didn’t need your house you’d be such a jerk rite now.” She shoved him playfully.


They all went up to Ashley’s room so she could get her things together.


“I have no clue what I need.” She sighed looking threw her closet. “This sucks.”

“It’s not like you need that much, it’s only a week.” David laughed.

“Hello! A week is a long time!” she laughed. “We have no clue what were doing, that leaves a lot open for what I would wear.”

“It’s break. We’ll probably be in the pool most of the time.” Jason threw in.

“You boys are hopeless.” She laughed as she walked back into her closet grabbing a duffle bag. She threw in everything she could think of and closed it up lugging it out of the closet. “I just need to get together a few more things.” She said grabbing her backpack to put all her makeup and toiletries in.

“Ok. I’m ready to go.” She said almost falling over trying to carry the two bags. “Did you get your stuff Angel?”

“Yea. It’s in the hall.” She laughed as Ashley dropped the duffel bag and tried to pick it up again.

“Here I got it.” Matt grabbed it from her.

“Thanks.” she laughed grabbing her purse as they all headed downstairs.

She saw AJ sitting in the kitchen eating a sandwich.

“I’m leaving.” She said dryly.

“Have fun and make sure pretty boy wraps it up.” He smirked at her trying to be a smart ass.

“You’re such a jerk. Don’t you even care where I’m going or how I’m getting there?” she questioned him.

“If I remember just before you told me that you’re staying out of my life so I should stay out of yours…that’s exactly what I’m doing.” He looked at her showing no emotion. “So go have fun because I’ll be doing just that.”

Ashley rolled her eyes and walked out to the foyer where everyone was waiting.

“Let’s just get out of here.” She said, her voice low and angry.

“Are you alright?” Marissa asked.

“I’m fine.” She shook it off plastering on a fake grin. “He wants me to have fun then that’s exactly what I’ll do.”
Chapter End Notes:
No new updates until Thursday! Sorry guys I have a really busy week at school.