- Text Size +
As the guys made their way into the club, Nick made a beeline for the bar. He needed something to take his mind off of everything, especially her. He knew that he was hard on Presley on the phone earlier, and she really hadn’t deserved any of the things he said to her, but at the same time he still felt pain, so why shouldn’t she. Right now though, he didn’t care. All he wanted to do was drink his sorrows away, and maybe dance with a few girls. He defiantly needed something to bring his self esteem up. His ego had been bruised for a while now, and he thought some female attention might be exactly what he needed. After two shot of tequila one after another and chasing it quickly with a beer, he headed out to the dance for to scout out potential dance partners.

AJ watched Nick from the VIP section, as he pulled a skinny blond up to him. AJ watched as he whispered something in the girl’s ear, and she leaned back and gave Nick a sexy smile before turning around and rubbing her body up against him. AJ tried telling himself that Nick was only dancing and that it was harmless. After-all Nick loved Presley and she had just had his son a month ago, Nick wouldn’t be dumb enough to cheat on her. AJ forced himself to stop watching them and focus his attention on the girl who sat next to him.

“So, where did you say you are from, doll?” He asked pretending to be interested in the sultry brunette sitting next to him.

The girl began talking and AJ nodded his head trying his best to listen to what she said. Finally giving up actually paying attention he grabbed her hand and said, “You wanna dance?”

**************

Nick felt himself harden as the girl rubbed her ass into his crotch. Damn it had been to long since he had gotten laid. It had been since he went back to Baton Rouge with Presley almost three months ago. He really needed to have sex. Looking down at the girl as she slid her way back up his body, he couldn’t help but look down her shirt at her ample chest ‘probably fake’ Nick thought to himself. But damn she was hot. She was the type of girl you expected him to be with. Platinum blond hair, extremely tanned, and to much make up, she was still hot though. Nick found himself burring his head in her neck and inhaling her scent. She defiantly smelt like a woman. Before he realized what he was doing he was whispering an invitation to his room in her ear.

AJ walked onto the dance floor just in time to see Nick walking off with his blond bimbo. He quickly lost sight of them as another song came on and the fury of the crowd swallowed Nick. AJ had his suspicions about what Nick was up to, but he couldn’t very well follow him.

**************************

“You are so fucking gorgeous.” Nick said before he closed the door behind him and covered the girl’s mouth with his.

It didn’t take long for Nick to have the girl completely undressed and himself buried deep inside her. His mind focused solely on achieving his orgasm. As he thrust himself deeper in her he shook his head clear of all thoughts of Presley. He knew in the back of his head when he woke up in the morning he was going to regret this, but hell it wasn’t like he could turn back now. He was already fucking this girls brains out, he might as well cum. Giving into the idea of cumming Nick groan loudly as he filled the condom with his juices. Rolling over off the girl he smirked when he realized he didn’t even know her name.

“What is your name?” Nick asked suddenly feeling awful for not knowing.

“Melissa.” The girl replied simply.

A moment later Nick excused himself to the bathroom. Once he shut the door he looked at himself in the mirror and instantly felt guilty. What the fuck had he just done? Why did he do that? It wasn’t even that good, and he could have very possibly just screwed everything up.

While in the bathroom the phone next to the bed rang startling Melissa. Instinctively she reached over and answered the phone. “Hello?”

“Ummm… yes, I’m sorry I must have to wrong number. I am looking for Nick.” The female voice on the other end of the phone asked.

“Oh, no this is his room. He is in the bathroom right now. I can take a message for you if you want though.” Just then the bathroom door opened and she added. “Wait he just came out. Just one second.”

Nick suddenly felt like his world was about to crumble around him. He knew instantly who was going to be on the phone. Why the hell had that fucking girl answered his phone. Nick took the phone in his head and tried to remain calm and play it cool, maybe she wouldn’t be suspicious.

“Hello?” he asked casually.

“…..Hey.” she replied.

‘Fuck’ Nick thought to himself ‘she is suspicious’

“Who is in your room at 1 am Nick?” she asked her voice cracking a little.

“Oh, she is just a friend.” He lied.

“Really? I didn’t realize that you had any friends in Canada. I also didn’t realize that you had any female friends there that would have any reason being in your room at 1 am….. Were you fucking her Nick?” she asked.

“Presley don’t do this okay. I really don’t need you questioning every fucking move I make!” He replied.

“So, I take that as a yes. You fucked her.”

“Think whatever you want P, there isn’t anything I can say to change your mind.” Nick watched as the girl got her clothes and waved goodbye as she walked towards the door.

When she opened the door Nick found another shock. AJ was standing against the wall as if he were waiting for her to leave. The look on Nicks face gave him away and Nick could also tell that AJ knew exactly what he had been doing. AJ looked at the girl and then at Nick before looking down at the ground and shaking his head. He looked at Nick once more giving him a disapproving glare before turning and walking away.

“Did you hear what I just said Nick?” Presley demanded.

“What, no I am sorry what did you say?”

“I said I was calling because I am on my way to the Emergency Room with Sutton, something isn’t right with him. I thought you should know. I guess I shouldn’t have called though, I didn’t realize you were going to be preoccupied at 1 in the morning.”

“Presley. I never said I was preoccupied.”

“So are you saying you didn’t just fuck that girl?”

“Don’t you trust me?” he asked feeling guilty for pulling that card on her knowing that he wasn’t trustworthy. “I told you that she was just an old friend.”

Finally giving in, Presley realized that if she wanted him to trust her that she had to show him that she trusted him. “I do trust you. I am sorry for accusing you. I just miss you and I know how easy it can be for you get wrapped up in that groupie lifestyle.”

Nick hung his head in shame as he continued to lie to her, “Hey baby don’t sweat it. It is kind of sweet that you are jealous….Now what is wrong with Sut?” he added trying to change the subject.

“I don’t know, but he has hardly quit crying in the last 24 hours and about thirty minutes ago he was crying so hard that his face and lips started to turn purple.”

“Is everything going to be okay? Do you need me to come home?”

“No, I am sure it is just a stomach ache or something, but I just need to ease my conscience.”

“Okay, well call me when you know something. Love you.” He whispered.

“I love you too.”

After hanging up the phone he sat down on the edge of the bed and buried his head in his hands. “What the fuck is wrong with me? I am not a fucking cheater!” he said out loud to himself as tears filled his eyes. Guilt was already starting to wear on him and he promised himself that he wouldn’t let anything like that happen again. “Fuck!” he yelled when he remembered that AJ watched the girl leave his room, and the look on his face told him that he knew exactly what he had been doing. “Please keep your mouth shut Alex.” He begged out loud as if AJ could hear him.

“God, Please don’t let me fuck this up!” he said as he lay back on the bed closing his eyes and allowing his mind to wonder.