- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Comments are well recived...show a little of love, and thank you so much Krystal for help me with the edition
“Hey Dean, this is my friend Meg. Meg, this is dean” Alana introduced them, feeling another kick, in the leg, from Meg.

“Nice to meet you Dean” Meg greets, quickly, and then whispers to Alana, “This is Dean, the Dean?” Lany nodded. Meg makes a WOW, without a sound.

“Yeah, it’s nice to meet you, too,” Dean greets Meg, but he was still looking at Alana, studying her and trying to see how much she has changed.

Who are you now?
Are you still the same
Or did you change somehow?
What do you do
At this very moment when I think of you?
And when I'm looking back
How we were young and stupid
Do you remember that?

She is sate straight no all slouches…her one time crazy curly hair is now straight…she now looks calm and mature. He softly chuckles at the tought of the old emotional rebel Lany, but not all has changed. She still had that sweet-evil smile that was capable of making him do whatever she wanted, and that beautiful spark, in her dark eyes, that made him believe that he was the only person in the world, when he saw reflected is her eyes. During all that, he feels how his heart was warming, and hoped that she was feeling it too.

“So guys, this is from the house.” Alana says, giving the guys a couple of beers “Hey Dean! Earth calling Dean!” She waves a hand is front of his face.

“Oohh sorry, I guess that I am tired, from the trip.” He took the beer from Alana, melting again when she gave him that particular smile, making him lick his lips

“Ok, let’s finish this one and then let you guys rest, Cheers!” Lany says, to the group.

“Cheers!” The others say the same.

**********************************************************
On the other side, of the town, Lauren’s car suddenly stopped, on the way back, from her doctor appointment. It was very dark, and the road was alone. She got out, of the car, to see if was a flat wheel, or something like that, but she saw nothing. She tries to get her phone, and call her husband, when she sees a dark figure, standing next to a rock. It wasn’t very clear who, or what, it was. She closed the car door fast, trying to call once again, but the figure ran toward her car. In the blink, of an eye, the figure was inside of the car, shocking her. In her last gasp, of air, the only thing that she could saw was a pair of red eyes that made her blood turn ice cold. A second later, her husband was trying to call her, but it was too late
**********************************************************

They finish their drinks, and headed to the exit. Meg was the first, to go out, and she saw the dark clouds, in the sky, almost if is about to rain. Lany saw the same thing, and gave the guys an odd look. It was not very normal, for the sky, to look like that, during the months in a dry season. “Ok guys, it was nice to meet you, I’ll see you later.” Meg waves to the guys, “and you call me later.” She says, hugging Lany.

“I will try” Lany yells, at Meg, watching her getting into her car. “Something is happening, this weather is not usual.” She talks to the boys, “Well we better go home, nobody’s gonna border there.” The boys get in the Impala and Lany gets into her truck. Dean smiled when he saw the car, the truck, of her uncle Alex, that she hated at that time, but now she loves. “You guys remember the address? I have to stop in a place”

“Yeah, see you there” Says Dean, to her. Now inside, of the Impala, Dean starts the engine and feels the stare of his brother “What?!” He asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

“It was so funny see Dean Winchester, chick imam, act so dumbly.” Sam tried to talk but he was laughing so hard, that he didn’t even care about the slap that Dean gave him, in the head.
Chapter End Notes:
I still-bsb