- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Come on don't be shy give me some comments and review, god,bad and between
Lany was having trouble staying focused, on the road, as she thought about what just happened. She almost couldn’t believe that she just saw him, after all this years. He was in front of her, looking good and the smell of his cologne stayed in her nostrils. Every single time, that she stared, at him, he gave that sweet warn smile. Now she was arriving at Kevin’s apartment, the lights in the front where off, but she could hear the sound of his piano. Se opened the door and walked into the studio, where he was with tons of paper with lyrics. She hugged him, from the back, as her hair covered one of his arms.

“Hey baby! How was your day?” He greeted her, pulling her into his lap and giving her a sweet kiss, on the lips

“It was fine, a lot of work, but not as fun as this” says Lany taking some, of the papers, and reading one of them.

Go on and pull me under
Cover me with dreams, yeah
Love me mouth to mouth now
You know I can't resist
'Cause you're the air
That I breathe

'Cause everytime I breathe
I take you in
And my heart beats again
Baby I can't help it
You keep me
Drowning in your love
Everytime I try to rise above
I'm swept away by love
And baby I can't help it
You keep me
Drowning your love


“Wow this is beautiful” Lany was touched, by that song. Kevin saw her and he held her, in his arms, and give her another kiss, but this one with more passion. He let his hands roam, over Lany’s back, then griped her, by the hips. Alana felt, to him, like she was, kind of shaking so he let her go.

“Baby what is going on?” He asked, looking deep into Lany’s eyes

“Nothing, well I have to tell you something.” She bit her lips, “I told you, that I was having a drink at the bar.” He nodded, not very sure if he understood. “So I was there, with Meg, and….” She couldn’t believe how nervous, she was. Is wasn’t like he was gonna fight, for that. “A couple, of friends, just arrived in town and….well what I trying to say is that they are in home now, so I want you to know first, from me, and not from those ladies that are drooling, for you, and try to take away from me.” She gave him a shy smile, trying to make the mood lighter.

“And that’s why you are so nerve! aaww come on baby, that’s ok” he play with her long hair and kiss her deeper again but she cut the kiss she have to go. Kev walk with her to the car seeing her take off.

Alana was, ten minutes close, to her house, but a police man stopped her. An accident had just taken place was what the police officer told her. She saw a couple of paramedics transporting a body. Alana was about to take another road, but she recognized that the car, was Lauren’s car she stepped out from the truck. The police tried, to stop her, but she told him that she was her co-worker. The police officer sent her, with his Capitan, and Alana told him that Lauren called, to the hotel, reporting in sick and that she had a doctor appointment, Lany and Lauren weren’t close friends, but she always treated her good.

The Capitan left Alana alone, for a moment, and she was checking the scene, everything seemed ‘normal’, except for a dark hand print on the passenger door. She took a couple of steps closer, and could feel it…that damn strange smell that had hunted her all her life; Sulfur, she couldn’t see more because the Capitan took her away. So that’s what Alana did, after that the ambulance took off, the road was open, and almost like three steps away, from the scene she saw a dark figure sitting on a big rock staring, at the accident. It sure was very dark at that part of the road and it could be some guy peeking, but her hunter guts tell her that ‘He’ is the guilty and she had to take him down, soon.
Chapter End Notes:
Drowning- Backstreet boys