- Text Size +
After supper, we only had an hour to get ready. "Come on, Chrissy! I wanna wash da movie!" I stopped brushing my hair to look at Mark, standing by the door impatiently. "Sorry Mark, but it's not time to go yet. We gotta wait for Jaime and Christina." Mark crossed his arms over his little chest and sat down. I went into the bathroom to look in the mirror and make sure everything was good. My brown hair was silky smooth and I had changed into a different pair of clothes: Jean capris and a light brown tank top. "Hey Mark, if you wanna change before we have to go, I suggest you get your little behind over here." I peeked outside the bathroom door and saw Mark grab a pair of clothes. I helped him change into a pair of blue shorts and a baseball shirt right in the knick of time.

"Oh my, don't you look all prettied up?" Jaime exclaimed, taking one look at me. I blushed. "You look great, too!" I said. Jaime just looked at Christina. "I may look great, but we've known them all this time. So I don't really care what I wear." Christina laughed. "Yeah, once Brian walked in on her while she was in her pj's. Ever since, she hasn't really cared much." I laughed. "Well hey, I think it's about 8 o clock." Jaime said, changing the subject. I took Mark's hand and followed Christina and Jaime downstairs.

"So the movie room is in the basement. Yeah, I don't know why they did that either." Christina explained when she saw the look on my face. We went down another flight of stairs. "Wait, so do we not have a bedtime?" I asked. "Well technically yes, but we're with the ones who help out around here. We get let off the hook sometimes." I giggled. "I see." They turned around a corner and I heard a guy laughing. I intantly knew who it was.

"Hey guys!" Jaime exclaimed when we got to the doorway. Mark slid out of my grip and ran over to Nick. "Hey little man!" Nick picked him up and then put him down and whispered in his ear, "Where's your sister?" Mark smiled and looked over at me. I tried to hide behind Jaime, but Mark ran over and pushed her aside. "Wight here!" He exclaimed. "Your brother would be soo much help around here." Jaime whispered. I gave a little laugh. "Hey girls, come on in. We don't bite." AJ said. Jaime grabbed my arm and made me follow her. She stood in front of the guys. I had a feeling what she was gonna do. "Soo guys, this is Crystal!" I managed to say hi, but it was a little too quiet, so Jaime nudged me. "Hey!" I managed to say. "Welcome to the movie room!" Brian exclaimed. "You can sit by me if you want." I didn't know what to do. Jaime nudged me again. "Go!" I went over and sat next to Brian. "Hey." Brian said. "Wow.. I'm like a huge fan of you guys." I laughed. "Oh really?" Brian asked. "Well, I'll be sure to get you an autograph before you leave." I smiled. "Cool!"

"So Mark; you like baseball?" Howie asked, eyeing his shirt. He nodded his head. "I wike to hit it!" We laughed. "Cute kid, Crystal." AJ said. I shook my head. "Oh no, he's not mine." AJ turned red. "Oh sorry, I just thought.. " I laughed. "Do I look old enough to have a kid?" He shook his head. "Uh huh, that's what I thought." I laughed. "He's my brother." Mark smiled. "Chrissy is my sissy!" He exclaimed. The guys laughed. "So peoples, what should we do?" Howie asked. Jaime eyed me; I didn't know why though. "I fot we were gonna wash a movie?" Mark asked me. "I.. I don't know, Mark. I just figured-" I stumbled. "We can if you want, little buddy." Nick said, eyeing me. "C'mere. Help me pick one out." Mark took his hand and they disappeared into another room.

"Wow, Nick is great with him." Jaime said. I myself was kind of shocked. "Yeah, Mark is usually real quiet." Howie chuckled. "Nick's been workin' here longer than any of us; any kid can capture his heart." I believed it. Just then, Mark bounded in happily with a DVD in hand. "E.T.! E.T.!" He exclaimed. He ran up to me. "Wook! It's E.T.!" I smiled. "You're favorite movie! You should go tell him thank you!" Mark ran over to Nick. "Fank you, Nicky!" Nick laughed. "You're welcome. Now, go give it to the one sitting right over there." He pointed at Kevin. Kevin inched forward so Mark would know which guy Nick was talking about. "His name is Kevin. Got it?" Mark nodded and walked over to Kevin. "Kevin?" Kevin nodded. "That's me. Watcha got for me?" Mark smiled and handed him the DVD. "Pwease?" Kevin smiled and got up. He put the DVD in. Mark's eyes lit up as he stood in front of the tv. "E.T.!! Press pway! Press pway!" Kevin did as he was told and then sat back down next to me. "Mark, honey, you might wanna back up." I said. "Hey you, get back here." Nick grabbed him and started tickling him. "Nicky stop! Nicky stop!" He said inbetween giggles. Nick finished up and sat him down on his lap.

After the movie was over, it was around 10 'o clock. Mark was asleep on Nick's lap, therefore pinning him to the ground until I got him. "Hey guys, this was fun!" I said, stretching. "But now I'm pooped and need rest." Christina giggled. "I think we all do. Including Nick." I looked over at him and saw him starting to doze off. "Aw; look at Mark!" Nick looked down and saw him with his thumb in his mouth. "Here, I'll take him so you can get up." I carefully lifted Mark up into my arms. He moved a little, but then fell back asleep. "Well, I guess we'll see you guys tomorrow." Jaime, Christina and I all headed for the door. "Hold up." We stopped and turned around. "Yes?" Jaime asked. "Where's our hugs? You don't just leave without giving us hugs!" Jaime bounded over to Kevin and gave him a hug. Then she waved us over to do the same to all the guys. I tried my best to hug them while I had a sleeping kid in my arms. "Goodnight, guys!"
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed itt.