- Text Size +
Score! The Lakers win yet another Basketball game and the three backstreet boys watching from the comfort from Nick’s living room cheered with victory. Knowing full well they’d each receive a nice, clean two grand from Howie. When the Backstreets bet, they bet big! Each high-fived each other and took a swing from their beers, well, in AJ’s case, his coke but still they were the champions, this time around.

“And the Lakers win once again!” Brian cheered, running around the room giving a chest bump to the other two, making them stumble into the couch laughing their singing asses off.

“And once again, we get too the sweet and pissed off look witness Howie’s face when he forks over the mon-ay!” A.J agreed, as they walked out into Nick’s kitchen, immanently retrieving beers, cokes, chips and dip.

Nick couldn’t even choke out a sentence hence the hysterical laughter that was flooding from his mouth as the three walked down the large flight of stairs, going down to the game room. They all set the food and drinks down onto the little bars counter, they all took swings of their drinks that all deferred in flavor. They all took the change too gather their own pool sticks and the pool balls.

“And it’s been how long since we’ve actually had a game of pool?” Nick wondered aloud as he set the pool balls in the traditional triangular for, taking the ban out from it, allowing Brian to line up his stick and shoot the white ball into the other making them sprawl out all over the table.

“It’s been too long bro, but it’s understandable since the tour rapping up and our families and all that crap. But hey, we’re here now that’s the main thing right?” A.J replied, pointing his stick at the blue and white striped ball, putting it in its place.

Nick laughed a little at AJ’s response and made his shot. “Yeah that’s true, what about you Bri? How’s Leigh and Bay?”

“They’re fine, Bay goings to school in September and Leigh’s still busy with her charity work and handbag collection.” Brian explained as they continued to play their round of pool for a steady thirty minutes until Nick came out victorious. Once they veged out and talked about women, the new album in the works they finally started to clean up and start getting ready to go home.

Once they were all up in the entertainment area they went out side on the front patio for a smoke before AJ and Brian headed home for the night. Lighting the cigarettes and pressing them lightly to their mouths, inhaling the smoke into their mouths.

“You know, I really shouldn’t be doing this. If Leigh finds out she’ll kill me!” Brian said letting the smoke form a circle into the air. “Ah, the hell with it, what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her!”

Nick laughed loudly at Brian’s sudden change in the cigarette. Suddenly his attention snapped to the sidewalk seeing three cute little chipmunks hoping up the side walk. “Holy shit look over there guys!”

The two Backstreet Boys turned their attention to the three munks following one another as they hoped along the street, the guys laughed lightly seeing the cute little scene. Then the skies started to shift into cloudy and the lightning rocked the sky, striking the three Backstreets and three chipmunks at once, knocking them out all the way onto the middle of the yard.