- Text Size +
What the hell just happened? Am I dead? AJ stirred in his sleep, trying to wake up from the weird occurrence that took place. When his eyes opened he found that he was staring at the dark, almost back sky. No storm, no lightning, just dark clouds with the stars still shining through. He turned over and nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw brown fur tuned back to him.

“Whoa! What the hell is going on?!” He automatically covered his mouth, his voice sounded high pitched and sharp. He slowly walked over to the two figures lying next to each other. Gently shaking them awake.

“What in gods name happened?” That must be Brian, when he heard the high pitched voice he immanently opened his eyes wide and nearly did the same thing AJ did not fifteen seconds ago. “What am I?! What about Nick, where’s Nick?!”

Meanwhile, Nick heard the ruckus that was happening between two annoying pitched voices. Thinking he was hearing another argument from his sister, he sighed in frustration, rolled over and stood up. “Would you two keep it down over there, some people are trying to sleep…”

Nick stopped in the middle of his sentence, stooping dead in his tracks, seeing two standing Chipmunks looking at him strangely. He screamed and covered his mouth. “What the fuck is going on? Am I a Chipmunk? Are we Chipmunks? HELLO!? What happened?”

“The lightning! When the lightning stuck, it hit both us and the Chipmunks, that probably caused a shift in the time space continuum long enough for us to switch places with the furry people.” Brian explained, Nick and AJ just looked at him like he had a third nipple or something.

Once they were calm and collected they looked over at the three bodies that were sprawled out on the ground, approaching them cautiously they crawled on the chest on their old body. Nick crying, wanting to go back into his self, Brian at a loss of words as too what happened and how the hell they were going to get them selves out of this. And alas, AJ, he was just shaking his head putting a little flower on his self, sad that this hot body could not be used for a long time.

“We gotta call Kevin or Howe or someone!” Brian rationalized.

“Are you crazy?! They’ll never believe it for one second!” AJ exclaimed. “Damn it Nick, stop bawling, we’ll be back to our normal selves in no time!”

Nick sniffed and wiped his tiny nose. “No we wont, we’re going to be stuck like this forever! Forever in this fur, forever with these eyes and forever with this voice that I can’t stand!”

“Oh would you both just shut the fuck up and help me! We’re calling Kevin and that’s final!” Brian snapped, diving into his body’s pocket, grunting as he pushed out his cell phone. He laid the phone on his old chest and started pushing numbers, soon joined by the others as they waited of the eldest Backstreet to pick up the phone.

“Hello?”

“Oh thank god, Kevin its Brian we need some help.”

Kevin sounded confused over the phone. “Brian? Why is your voice so…high? And what happened?”

The three looked around at their Chipmunk faces. “Uh, the phones all fucked up. Please just come down here.” Nick begged.

“Oh for Christ’s sake Kevin just get your furry eyebrowed ass down here, we’ll explain when you get down here! And get Howie too! We’re gonna need both of you down here!” AJ snapped as he pushed down on the end button.