- Text Size +
Kevin grumbled as he looked at all the houses in Nick’s neighbor hood. He scanned the houses out his driving window as Howie did the same on the opposing glass shield. “Ok, I think his house is just five houses away from here.”

Once the car pulled to a stop on the sidewalk they automatically unbuckled their seatbelts and dashed toward the three seemingly lifeless bodies on the ground, the two much more stronger backstreets took one band mate at a time until they were all inside. They looked at them alert, wondering weather they should call for help or wait too see if they would wake?

“Holy shit Kevin what the hell happened to them…you told me you hung up from them only fifteen minutes ago!” Howie exclaimed, checking his younger brother for cuts and or bruises. They all had them in a line, back rested on the floor with their heads on pillows.

“I was! As soon as I hung up the phone I raced to pick you up, that car has an excellent motor on it and excellent has mileage, it would’ve taken something really weird to cause this!” Kevin said back, trying to keep calm, but the thought that this was all a joke cooked up by the three of them. “What the hell are you waiting for, check for a pulse, kick them, or throw water on them or something!”

Howie was half way out the living room until they heard a scuffle in Nick’s pocket, their attention narrowed too his pocket until they seen the three chipmunks fly out and onto Nick’s chest. They looked at each other and flew back onto the chair. Howie hitting the floor with a hard thump.

“Took you both long enough!”

The two older men looked wide eyed at the three talking Chipmunks. Were they…talking?

“Yes geniuses were Chipmunks, we’ve been switched with our own bodies, until we get switched back to our original states.” Brian explained, climbing onto his body’s chest.

Howie though he was dreaming, Kevin thought he was being punked again. “So let me get this straight…Nick, Brian and AJ, you guys were switched with three Chipmunks and now your stuck like this?”

“No morons, you’re both being punked by Aston Kutcher…Of course we’ve been switched!! Why the hell would we even want to joke about something like this!!” Nick squeaked, crossing his arms and sitting on his old chest.

Howie and Kevin tried to come too terms with this, but with the previous remark they automatically knew that this was real and it was going to be a long journey until their three band mates were back to their normal states. Now, there was only one more thing they had to examine.

“Can you guys sing?” Howie asked.

They automatically sprang up and looked at Howie like he crazy. “Why would you want to know if we can sing at a time like this?!” Brian asked, in total shock.

To them, this was hilarity at its best! Too see their band mates turned into Chipmunks?! If only they had a camera! And to watch Nick, Brian and AJ spas and flip out in furry, brown fur, only put more icing on the cake.

“Well…in this movie that was recently released, Alvin and the Chipmunks, the chipmunks can sing…can you all?” Howie questioned. “And you’re all professional singers, so it shouldn’t be that difficult to get out!”

“The only thing that going to be ‘hard to get out’ is my foot down you throat when I get out of this Howie!” AJ shook his Chipmunk fist at the two. Making the other two munks laugh.

“A.J! Stop being so negative!” Brian hissed. “We might as well try, nothing else we can do about this tonight.”

The three Chipmunks took a deep breath and softly opened their mouths, singing the first few bars of I want it that way.

Tell me why, aint nothing but a heartache.
Tell me why, aint nothing but a mistake.
Tell me why, I never want to hear you say.
I want it that way.


“Holy nuts! We can still sing! Hell nutin’ yeah!” They cheered with victory.