- Text Size +
Chipmunk chaos. It was the only way to describe the Richardson household over the past five days, between A.J always biting Howie’s feet when he tried to nap. To Brian switching into smart ass Chipmunk when all he switched to was a blabbering idiot. And of course, there was Nick, who had Kevin drove up the wall constantly whining and asking for someone to get him back into his body.

Kevin was sitting comfortably on his sofa, relaxed and cozy, content reading his novel. He breathed in the rare moment of silence, as the fireplace crackled and the events of the book had him swept away. Mason was sleeping quietly upstairs in the nursery, the munks had him continually laughing since Kevin told them they could stay there until they were switched back into their normal state.

“God Damnit Kevin! A little help over here!” Howie’s voice boomed over the lower half of the house, as the door smashed against the walling. Kevin nearly jumped a half of a mile, but then he snickered seeing the sight as Howie came into the living room, A.J, who could be automatically noticed since Kirsten made him a tiny wife-beater with a big “A” on it- was on the top of Howie’s head pulling the dark brown hairs out one by one.

Brian, who was hitting Howie with a few acorns he collected and of course there was Nick, who had his teeth sunk into Howie’s finger, he looked like he was agitated out of his mind. “Ok you Chipmunks, lets get off Howie and get you over to the computer, I have something to show you!”

Kevin clapped his hands and led them all over to the computer, they finally let go of Howie’s hair and followed the bushy eye browed one over to the computer. Kevin sat down and started to type in Keywords into his favorite search engine. He waited for a few seconds until the page loaded and placed the munks in front of the screen, letting them read the article.

Switched with an animal caused by Lightning?
Well here, try this!


If you or someone you love has been switched with a certain animal caused by an unexpected flash of lightning? Then here’s the solution! Just wait until the next lightning storm and set their old bodies down on the ground, place their animal counterparts onto their chests ,wait until the lightning comes and when it does…BAM they’re as good as new!

“So this is all we have to do? Wait until the next lightning storm and them bam! We’re back to normal?” Brian question, hugging the arms of the blue T-shirt that Kirsten also made him.

“That’s it, and then you’re back to your old selves!”

“But we don’t know how long that could take, we could be stuck like this for another three days, three weeks or possibly even longer, you know how shitty Florida weather is!” Nick stated, throwing his hands up in the air.

“You only have to wait until Thursday night, that’s supposed to be the next lightning storm.” Howie said, coming back into the room, finally fixing his hair the way he liked it.

“So after Thursday we’ll be out of this suck fest?!” A.J said with hope.

Howie and Kevin nodded and the munks cheered. Thank god it was only a four day wait.