[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:   Amapola300.jpg Exotic Amampola picture by AngelgirlDorough

By AngelgirlDorough

©8-22-08

Spicy Amapola, an exotic dancer, known for her enchantress moves and awesome body; she is a seductress, temptress, a vixen of the night capturing men, educing hunger of her but in notion, never touch.  Because if you dare touch her you are bound to her and she to you, that if you are true, she will be the one.

Howie finds the most gorgeous brown eyes that captivated him from behind a mask.  Through illusion, passion, lust and money, will he find that kindred heart that he has been longing for?  Will she be the one that save Howie from loveless life or Sunshine withers Amapola forever and takes her place? Follow Howie and his vixen thru the hurls of the exotic nights and its mysteries.

 

 

 


Rated: NC-17
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Howie
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content, Graphic Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7
Completed: No
Word count: 11719
Read: 458
Published: 12/19/08
Updated: 04/28/10
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: This for entertainment only as it is fictional is just for a good read; with that said, Howie or his fictional friends' actions in this story do not mirror reality-Again, fictional.  Please do not take any part of my story to make your own because that's call plagiarism and come on guys its very easy to write one, just start with an idea and take from there imagination its endless if you decides it to be.

Hey Guys I have an new Howie story which I kind've going on limp as I'm doing a story that I really don't know anything about; only the things that movies show about gogo girls. However must of the time they are not quite accurate as they are bloated or mininimize for movie purposes, so just remember that , when reading my story  as I'm testing new waters...please constructive, positive feedback is well appreciated ...  

1. Chapter 1 by AngelgirlD [ - ] (1378 words)
Well I hope you enjoy this story as is a bit out of my legue.

2. Chapter 2 by AngelgirlD [ - ] (3044 words)
Hey guys I'm back, as I'm a lot better and the burned is almost heal.  However, I still have red spots but the rest of my arm is pinkish color again.  So to celebrate that I'm finally back to my somewhat my old routine here is the next chapter.  Feedback is well appreciated as always so keep them coming!

3. Chapter 3 by AngelgirlD [ - ] (1311 words)
I know is been a while but I hope you still there and enjoy the next hot and spicy chapter...also don't forget to leave me feedback!

4. Chapter 4 by AngelgirlD [ - ] (1371 words)
I know, I know but I been a bit bussy I been writing a lot of short stories lately but don't worry I haven't for got about this one so here is the next chapter...I hope you enjoy it!

5. Chapter 5 by AngelgirlD [ - ] (975 words)
I know its been a while since I update around here but don't worry I'm back. I just hope I haven't lost my readers.  Feedback is well appreciate as a writer I thrive for it:)

6. Chapter 6 by AngelgirlD [ - ] (2019 words)
Let's start a new year flirting...

7. Chapter 7 by AngelgirlD [ - ] (1621 words)
Sorry for the hold up but I been preparing to move to another place and that has taken me a lot of my time that I hardly have time for my writings.  However, you no longer have to wait as the new chapter is here and as always I appreciate feeback because writers like me thrive for them:)