[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Past Featured StorySummary:




'Maybe he's the one, the one to help her love and trust again...'

She's been hurt. He wants someone to love.
What happens when these two meet? Will it be love at first sight? Or will she back away?
She's not so sure about jumping into something so soon especially with her daughter's welfare at stake. But when she gets to know him she finds out that all men aren't like that. Maybe he's the one to help her to learn to love and trust again.
Just maybe...

A popstar and an ordinary girl. Watch what happens when you learn to love somebody that wasn't meant for you to love.

(Warning: Contains strong language. Just be advised.)

Thanks to Krissie for this AWESOME banner!

Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Nick
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 18
Completed: Yes
Word count: 18769
Read: 38995
Published: 12/29/08
Updated: 02/28/09
Story Notes:
This is the first chapter story I wrote. I started writing it in '05 after Never Gone was released. And it took me nearly a year to finish it.

1. Prolouge by nickslilmami [ - ] (612 words)
Before I post the first chapter I wanna know what everyone thinks of this. And if you like it I'll post more! :)

2. Chapter 1 by nickslilmami [ - ] (1351 words)
Here's the first chapter, be sure to R&R. Please and thank you!

3. Chapter 2 by nickslilmami [ - ] (1178 words)
Another chapter, enjoy! :)

4. Chapter 3 by nickslilmami [ - ] (1184 words)
Another chapter for all my wonderful readers on here. :)

5. Chapter 4 by nickslilmami [ - ] (1641 words)
I wanna thank everyone who reviewed this one. So far this story has the most reviews of any of my stories. So thanks and here's a new chapter for you to enjoy. :)

6. Chapter 5 by nickslilmami [ - ] (1492 words)
Two updates in one day, how good am I? LOL.
You know the drill R&R, please and thank you! :)

7. Chapter 6 by nickslilmami [ - ] (1085 words)
20 reviews and counting, thanks to everyone who is reading this story. It really means alot that you told me what you think, I LOVE getting feedback. Well here's the next chapter, ENJOY! :D

8. Chapter 7 by nickslilmami [ - ] (804 words)
Another chapter for all my lovely readers. :)

9. Chapter 8 by nickslilmami [ - ] (1168 words)
Yet another chapter, hope you all enjoy this one. Please R&R!

10. Chapter 9 by nickslilmami [ - ] (899 words)
Here's the next chapter, sorry for the delay. Things have been crazy on my end. I won't leave you hanging anymore, so go on and read it already. lol

11. Chapter 10 by nickslilmami [ - ] (796 words)
Another chapter for you all to enjoy. It's getting good. :)

12. Chapter 11 by nickslilmami [ - ] (914 words)
A new chapter, FINALLY! Sorry for the lack of updates I've had a few days off and I've definitely been enjoying it. Enjoy the new chapter. :)

13. Chapter 12 by nickslilmami [ - ] (1104 words)
It's getting to the end and I wanna thank everyone who has read and reviewed. Thank you so much, happy reading!

14. Chapter 13 by nickslilmami [ - ] (855 words)
Sorry for the late update I've just been busy lately. Here's the new chapter, enjoy!

15. Chapter 14 by nickslilmami [ - ] (1267 words)
That's right another chapter, hope you enjoy this one. This story is just about finished. :)

16. Chapter 15 by nickslilmami [ - ] (1045 words)
I am SO sorry for the lateness of this chapter things have been pretty hectic here. Between working and wedding planning I really don't have time to get on here often. So here's the next chapter, enjoy! :)

17. Chapter 16 by nickslilmami [ - ] (782 words)
Next to the last chapter on this one. And before you ask, yes there is a sequel but it's still in the works. I will start posting it once this one is finished. Enjoy. :)

18. Epilouge by nickslilmami [ - ] (592 words)
Sadly this is the end. I wanna thank the few people who followed this story and gave reviews, it is very much appreciated. The sequel will be up soon. See ya'll soon! :)

Quick Note: I'd also like to thank a good friend of mine kevinschickadee for helping me with this story, it never would have gotten finished without her. So thanks girl!