- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chap switched point of viwes mid-chap! So hopefully that clears up some confusion if there was anyway! Enjoy!! xoxo
Damn Trig homework, who the hell needs to learn this stuff anyway?! Leigh-Anna asked herself as she circled around her room, sighing hard, her arms crossed and her mind in twenty different places at once, she tried thinking about every little thing, her school, her friends, what she was going to do on a Saturday night, but every single time the boomerang in her mind always circled back to Nick. Everything from last night remained in her mind, what he looked like, sounded like, how warm is lips were against hers, how complete she felt when she was with him, and, what he said, she couldn’t come to terms with it, no matter how hard she tried, but he did say something that gave her the greatest hope, the multiple words echoing in her mind. I’m not saying that in a couple years from now things, we could start something.

Nick I hope to god we start something, just not in a couple of years. She hoped silently, smashing her books into her bag, she threw the bag against her dresser and collapsed on the bed, sighing longingly as she looked thoughtfully and hopelessly at her ceiling, a million thoughts running in her head about the tall blonde she loved? Was she falling in love with Nick?

“Leigh-Anna Banana!” Her thoughts were interrupted by Amanda clouding into her room, looking great in her red short shimmer mini skirt, and a black tube top, obliviously ready to hit the town.

She looked at her best friend strangely, wondering what the hell she was up to. “What’s up girl? I have a doorbell you know!”

“I am very well aware of that, but seriously, it’ll be a rare event when I’ll knock on your door!” Both of the girls chuckled at Amanda’s comment, she looked over Leigh-Anna carefully, her hair was shiny and sleek, so that was a good thing, they didn’t have to wait for her to get a shower. “Come on, put on some sexy clothes, we’re going out.”

We’re?”

“Yeah, Darcy, Sean, Zack, Anthony and I are all going to Club Element, and, it wouldn’t be any fun if you didn’t come along! Please?” Amanda begged her.

“Uh, isn’t Club Element 21 and over?”

“Yes, but that’s what these are for!” She said, popping out fake ID’s, the square pictures on the cards matching both Leigh-Anna’s and her own.

Leigh-Anna’s eyes almost popped out of her head, fake ids? Going to a club? 21 and over? She never did that before in her life, and from her understanding, neither did her friends, there were so many situations circling in her head, what if she got caught? What if something got out of hand? What if one of the guys was there? “Amanda I don’t know, what if we get caught? What is AJ’s there?! I’m totally fucked altogether if he sees me there five years shy of twenty-one! And I’m pretty sure you guys have done this before!”

“That may be correct, but nothing will happen, there’s nowhere else fun for us teens to go on a Saturday night, come on it’ll be fun, and if any of us see AJ, we’ll be the first to sly out of there, besides, maybe it might get a certain jackass of you mind.” Amanda referred to Nick, letting out a disgusted snort when the thought of him came to her mind, Leigh-Anna was first to tell her, everything, she wanted to find out where he lived and meet him at the door with a metal bat, but Leigh-Anna made her take an oath to keep everything a secret, and, reluctantly, she agreed.

“Amanda I know you’re...not his biggest fan right now but please, for my sake, don’t jump on him and strangle him if something does happen between us.”

“I can’t you make any promises.” She contradicted, Amanda looked over her shoulder and locked onto the clock, reading eleven minutes past nine. “Come on girl, forget about him for a little while, let’s go out, have some drinks, dance a little, and have fun, if anything gets out of hand, we’ll all go home.”

Leigh-Anna thought for a moment. Ah, what’s the worst that can happen? Dad’s gone for yet another night shift at the hospital, there’s no one in the house, I’ll just leave a note, and again, what’s the worst that can happen? “Alright, just give me a minute to change.”

Amanda let out a loud squeal, jumping up and down as Leigh-Anna disappeared into her bathroom, she splashed her face with water and looked at herself in the mirror, it only took her a couple of minutes to apply her desired shades of make-up and all she needed was another couple to get into her desired club attire.

Meanwhile, Nick stepped into the club that recently opened on Madison Street, the speakers were booming, letting the energetic and vibrant music swoon over all the clubs inhabitants. With a fat wallet and killer style, he didn’t even need to show the door guard his ID, and besides, how would it look if to the tabloids if he wasn’t granted access to one of the hottest clubs in town. Looking at the strays of light going every which way a smirk formed across his face, looking at the array of women dressed all sexy and next to nothing. Leigh-Anna’s face flushed away from his memory every time when he went to a club, maybe it was the presence of other women that made him lose all thoughts of her for the very short time he was there. His eyes fixed on his table in the VIP section, his buddies spotted him and shouted his name loud, waving their hand toward him, gesturing for him to enlighten them with his presence. Walking over to the table there were his friends Chris and Mike. Chris the clown, dressed in jeans and a black t-shirt and Mike in dark jeans, a red t-shirt and a black tux jacket. In his opinion, he looked better than both of them combined, dressed in a pair of blue jeans, brown shirt and a deep sandy coloured jacket, the ladies would be all over him, and him alone, before the night was over.

“Sup guys?” He asked, entering the table sitting on the edge, still scanning the crowd for a hot girl.

“Not much bro! Care for a drink?” His friend Chris asked, pushing a beer toward him, Nick blissfully took it and drowned half the stained brown bottle in one long swig.

“See any girls out there?” He asked, finishing the beer two swigs later.

Chris and Mike scanned the crowd and eyed a bunch of people coming in at once, half of them girls, and the girls were fine, one dark brown brunette, one hybrid and the other chick, blonde with dark highlights. “Hot damn Nick, look over there!”

Nick’s smirk came back full force, but his expression soon shifted into utter shock. What the fuck?! How the hell did she get in? It’s 21 and over! Why was this kid showing up wherever he went? Everywhere he turned she was there, just like a ghost haunting an enemy after death. Lord what did I do? What?!

Chris noticed the expression on Nick’s face, he turned to his pal and studied his face thoroughly. “You know one of those chicks?”

“Yes, the highlighted one in the middle, she’s AJ’s cousin.”


“Holy shit! That’s his cousin! You’ve known her for how long?” Mike expressed.

“About a month, we’ve kissed a couple times but that’s it.”

“That’s it?! Nick, please tell me, you tapped that by now! Damn man, I’m going to go get us some girls, sit tight and drink, try and get that blonde off your mind.” Without another word Chris took off down into the sea of women, dragging Mike along, in search for some beauties that’ll take Nick’s mind off that girl.

If she wasn’t sixteen than I would’ve tapped her on that date to Rosario’s! I could’ve had her in the bathroom for crying out loud! Damn it, life reeks! Nick sighed and sank back in his seat, agitation taking over him as they watched Leigh-Anna talking to some guy, with looks exactly opposing to his, this dude had dark brown hair and eyes to match, a little shorter than him, but by the way they were dancing with other and sipping drinks while they doing it, it didn’t look like it made a difference to Leigh-Anna. Jealousy, the type of jealously he didn’t know could brew inside him, was quickly coming to its boiling point, he was ready to take out his phone and call Alex. Nah, I can’t do that, that’ll push her away from me more than she already is and of course, it’ll be my own fault, once again. Damn it, what the hell is happening to me?!

Nick studied her actions as she and this guy he didn’t know, grinded against each other, her hips moving and their bodies dangerously close, and drinking on top of that!! How the hell did she get in and was able to drink? This bewildered him, blown him away. What completely pissed him off was when they’re lips starting to join. Before he knew what he was doing, he was already up in her face and had her arm dragging to the other side of the club before he could even harness his and her own actions.

“Nick?! What the hell do you think you’re doing?!”

“I could ask you the same question! What the hell are you doing here Leigh-Anna! This is a 21 and over club, and look at you!” He gestured to her clothes, she was wearing a very short and sparkly dark purple dress that barley covered herself, and with the heels she was wearing, it made a hooker look decent. “You’re drinking, partying underage and on top of that, you’re dancing with some guy you barley know!”

Leigh-Anna’s face grew dark, anger surging through her veins, one time he’s saying he likes her, then he’s pushing her away, and the other night he said something may happen between him, but before that, they had no chance, and now, he’s all in her face lecturing her about the activates she takes part in on a Saturday evening? “Nick?! Stop making assumptions you have no clue about, I do know him, he’s only my friend Anthony and the only reason why I’m here is to get my mind off you, what the hell is up with you Nick?!”

“And the fuck do you mean by that?!”

“One minute you’re kissing me, then you’re telling me goodbye, and now, you’re on my ass when I’m trying to have fun!” She shouted at the top of her lungs, spinning around to walk back to her friends table, who were all watching Leigh-Anna handle her new blonde friend, Amanda’s hand clutching the side on the table. Nick gripped her arm and hauled her back to him, her crystal eyes staring into her electrifying blue ones. “Nick, let go!”

Leigh-Anna jerked her arm away and stomped over to her friends, joining their table and taking the strawberry alcohol filled drink and drowning it. Nick watched in extreme shock, he blew his top once again, had he lost her? For good this time? Fuck this, and fuck her, I don’t need her anyway. Did he need her?