- Text Size +
Confusion was the only emotion that would cloud his mind, like a tornado about to strike him, he felt like a stupid little teenybopper, who drooled over someone and thought about them every single day. Every time he looked at her, and he would never admit this to someone, he seen a life with her, and that’s what scared him, a twenty year old picturing a life with a woman four years his junior, it scared the living shit out of him how easily he could picture himself with this girl, he could picture everything, holding her, kissing her, loving her?

Nick slowly raked a hand throughout the course of his messed up hair, a million different things surging through his mind about last night, and hell, the whole time he knew her, since when did a woman have such an effect on him this way? In this context anyway. He watched her silhouette breeze up and down, her make-up a mess and her hair knotty. He sighed and looked at the clock, the disappeared glow of the clock faded since the room was filled with light, exactly ten-thirty. What a long and eye-opening night it was.

She looked like an angel, glowing a wave of sparkling, golden dust while she slept, she was laying on her side, facing him, one hand on the pillow, a small smile gleamed across her face as she slept, Nick took his hands and brushed it gently across her smooth chin, the loud and disrupting ringing of his cell altered his thoughts, snapping out of the daze he dug into his jean pocket and took out the black technology device, pressing the green talk button and bringing the cellular device up to his ear. “Ello?”

“Morning Frack!” Brian’s loud cheering voice boomed into his eardrums.

Nick hissed a hush over the phone, so slick like snake, hoping it didn’t wake the sleeping beauty next to him. “Dude, not so loud so early in the morning! I had a long night last night!”

Brian stiffed a chuckle over the phone when he heard that, Nick rolled his eyes as his laughing became more rapid. “Ok Nick, what’s her name this time?”

He instantly tensed up, recalling the events of the night before. “Yeah...well...you see...you already know her.”

“I do?!” He questioned, laughing slightly. “It isn’t my fiancée is it?”

“No you dumb moron! But, it’s A.J’s cousin, it’s Leigh-Anna.” He wearily responded.

“What?! Nick, are you crazy?! A.J is going to murder you for this!” Brian’s shocked voice vibrated across the phone, the unbelief clearly visible in his tone.

“I know man, I know, but I can’t help it dude, it feels like I’m drawn to her.” Nick said quietly, his eyes darting to her.

Nick’s eyes widened when he heard Brian chuckle a bit over the phone. “Dude, what are you, in love with her or something?” Brian automatically knew the answer when Nick didn’t respond, his sigh filling the speaker, a thoughtful one. “Oh my god Nick, please tell me you’re not falling in love with her!”

Nick spoke in an urgent and hushed tone. “That’s the thing Bri, I think I am, I mean she’s a great person, she’s smart, she’s hot as hell, and, she doesn’t treat me like, Nick Carter the Backstreet Boy, but, Nick Carter, the human being who needs someone to have an actual conversation with.”

It took several long seconds for Brian to even choke out a response. “Wow Nick, I can’t really say much, but you and Leigh-Anna are very close to me, and so is A.J, so don’t expect me to get heavily involved if this over escalades, just be careful ok?”

“Don’t worry I will. I’ll keep you posted.”

“Alright man, I gotta go, wife to be is calling, and don’t forget the wedding is in two and a half weeks!” He reminded his best friend and best man. Brian hung the phone up and Nick pressed the end button, sighing to himself as Leigh-Anna scuffled amongst the sheets on the bed, he observed her when she slowly began to open her eyes, muffled moans starting to get louder and louder from her mouth as she lifted her body into an upright sitting position, Nick started laughing to himself knowing what was going to hit her like a ton of bricks, the worst thing possibly about drinking way too much, a hangover. Being the kind and regarding person he is, he stretched his arm out and cupped a glass of water into the palm of his hand, and intermingling a small thin bottle of aspirin into his fingers, handing the glass and popping two pills into his hand, Leigh-Anna gulped the water and pills down at a slow rate, letting the situation sink in, as far as he could tell, until she realized she wasn’t wearing any clothes, in nothing but her black bra and matching bikini bottoms she gasped in total shock and looked at him, half naked, with no shirt and only a pair of blue board shorts.

“Jesus Christ Nick, tell me we didn’t...”

He slowly shook his head. “No, but we came damn close!”

“Then, explain to me this, why the hell am I in your bed, and, half-naked?!” She countered, putting two hands on her throbbing head.

“Well you see, it all started when I decided to take you home...” He said, building up the truth behind the story.

”Nick, take these clothes off of me.” Leigh-Anna demanded, piping up her elbows onto his bed looking at him, he returned her with a look of bewilderment, what else should she possibly do to make him more aggravated tonight? She was already loaded, drinking way beyond what he would’ve imagined a sixteen year olds body could handle, which could explain her throwing up twice on the sides of the street, and him having to carry her all the way from the club, to his car, to his house and up to his bedroom. “Jesus Nick, control you’re cock for crying out loud, I just need to get these clothes off me, I can barley breathe right now, and I’m way too loaded to even attempt at it.”

He drew a deep breath and tugged at the bottom of the dress, praying the dress would just slide off her, but no such luck, he knew what he had to do, and it would take every ounce of will power in the world just to just say ‘screw it’ and go down on her. He slowly harnessed himself on top of her, scissoring the two straps of her dress and slowly removing it from her arms, having to take a moment to take a deep breath, trying to control himself after removing her dress from her thighs, his eyes feasting on her toned body, her breasts, a C-cup mostly, perked up and nice, just the way he wanted them, her flat stomach and her perfect legs, Jesus this girl! Once the dress was officially off her body she attempted standing, only resulting in an absolute failed attempt, she tripped up in her own toes, her body falling toward his own, Nick’s arms starched out and caught her just in time.

“My hero.” She smirked, looking up at him, Nick’s head shook in a swift and removing motion, vanquishing all thoughts of her from his brain, he quickly scooped her into his arms and carried her to his own, king sized bed, her arms still linked firmly around his neck when he glided her to the sheeted and comfy mattress, her arms wouldn’t let go either, she brought her down with him, his frame crashing against her, their noses touching.

He didn’t even realize he was doing he was doing it, first thing he knew he was assisting her into his bed to get a good night’s sleep and sober her up, and now one of his hands was firmly planted on her thigh and the other gently placed on the length of her neck, kissing her hard, whimpers of fiery passion exploding out of their mouths, what the hell was he doing? Him and a minor, hell no, but damn her warm figure against his own felt so warm, his lips and her own were in a battle against each other, but he knew it was wrong, as much as it killed him, he groaned so loudly and pulled away, pouncing off her, both of his hands pressed against the top of his head, his eyes slammed shut like a rail.


She looked at him in disbelief. “Wow Nick, you really didn’t do it last night did you?”

“No Leigh-Anna I didn’t, I wouldn’t take advantage of you like that, hell, I can’t take advantage of you like that!” He jolted, looking into her blue eyes, her face softened and she leaned in, her lips brushing against his own swiftly and warmly, he looked at her surprised.

“Thank you Nick, but I kind of need to get something off my chest.”

“If you have to go vomit please run for it to the bathroom, I’m sure you got some of that sick mixture on my car.”

“Shut up Carter!” She giggled highly. “Um, basically all I’m trying to say if that, and this may make you want to run and hide but, no matter how hard I try, I can’t stay away from you, you’re everything I think about.”

He didn’t what to speak, he wanted to kiss her endlessly and hold her tight, there were so many plus sides to this, and so many down sides as well. “Leigh-Anna, I’m not running anywhere.” He spoke softly, he pulled her into his side and rubbed her shoulder, hoping that whatever negative was sure to fall their way, they could overcome it, but the question was, how big was the negative load?