- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, so basically I took a little turn with the plot for this whole story, hehe, I think you'll like this!! Things may seem really happy and all mellow right now but honestly, things are going to get so much worse!! *Evil Grin*

PS: Sorry if this is a little short, but I hope you all like it!! More to come soon!
Sadly enough, the day had to come to an end, much to Leigh-Anna’s dismay. After her heart warmed up to him 150 degrees more to her ‘secret boyfriend’, after he oozed to her he didn’t take advantage to her, they spent the whole entire Sunday together, had lunch on the patio, watched a couple of DVD’s and played a couple of rounds of pool, and, giving them another shot. He took her home, giving her one last fire filled kiss before she went into her house, coaxing her mother, her father and her whole family, lying telling them she spent the whole night at Amanda’s, luckily enough they fell for it. But A.J on the other hand, took a lot more convincing, he believed them both when they were screaming at him, ranting on about how much they hated one another and would never see one another ever again. Pity A.J actually believed them, with a smug grin of self-satisfaction.

Well, it was Thursday, four days later and the final bell at Lakebridge High came to a ring, dismissing them for another weekend, at least for her anyway, she gathered her book and shoved them quickly into her bag, slinging it over her shoulder and walking out of the building, meeting up with Mrs. Clearwater, her History and Geo teacher, lightly clutching her arm as she made her way towards the opened doors, making Leigh-Anna look at the young educator oddly.

“So sorry Leigh-Anna, I didn’t mean to startle you, just to let you know, there’s a man out there in a car for you, he says he knows you personally.” She said, pointing towards a shiny and fancy new Blue convertible, No freaking way. She looked at the driver, shades and a sandy blonde head of beautiful hair, yup, there was no question, that was Nick.

“Thanks for the concern Mrs. Clearwater, but I do know him, he’s a personal friend, but why do you ask?”

“School policy.” She stated simply, noticing the over excited smile on Leigh-Anna’s face as she anxiously looked at the new car in the schools view. “Have a good night Leigh-Anna.” She said kindly, Leigh-Anna nodded and they both went their separate ways, Leigh-Anna neared the shiny car with the top down, her mouth agape as she pushed passed some students who were circling around Nick and the car.

She shoved passed a couple of guys, drooling over the shined up and pimped up Blue ’58 Mustang with its top down. What a beauty it was, she tossed her bag into the back and literally hoped into the car, refusing the open a door when the gateway entrance to the car was so easy. Nick chuckled and smiled at highlighted hottie as she hopped in, he started the engine and it gave a nice, clean roar, breezing out of the awed teenagers, faster than lightning. “How were classes?”

“Good, Chemistry was great as always, I got a ninety-eight on my test!” She smiled, gleaming at her latest accomplishment.

“Great job baby!” He congratulated, something she could get used to, him calling her baby, Leigh-Anna rested her head against the comfy white leather and looked at him, with a grin from ear to ear.

“Thanks, it was hard but it paid off, anyways, what did you do today?” She questioned.

“Not very much, just finished a meeting with the guys, officially confirming the break and all that yadda, yadda, so after that, I was getting ready to go to MacDonald’s so I figured I’d pick you up and bring you along.” He said confidently, Leigh-Anna kept looking at him, lost into his perfect features, the way the sun gleamed against his face, the way the blue sky’s complimented everything about him, the way he smiled at her as they stopped at a red light. Nick slowly leaned in, getting closer and closer to her, lightly pressing his lips against hers.

“Now what was that for?”

He shrugged. “Just missed you.”

Leigh-Anna laughed, rolling her eyes as they pulled into the drive thru at Mickey Dees, Nick voiced their orders into the voice box, ordering two chicken caesar wraps, a coke for him and a sprite for her, he drove into the order booth and the young woman gave him their bag, he tipped her a nice ten and reared out of the place, cranking the radio on blast when Here I Go Again blared over the course of the speakers. Leigh-Anna smiled to herself, enjoying her time with Nick, her new flame, her secret flame, but still, a flame all to its own. Leigh-Anna clamped her knees onto the dashboard and let her down, letting it blow in the wind. Nick laughed to himself at the freeness and beauty of the woman right next to him. Sadly, the feeling left as Nick pulled into Leigh-Anna mothers parking lot, they both sighed and Nick slowly walked her to her door, taking both his hands and snaking them around her waist.

“Are you sure your mother won’t just pull into the driveway any moment, busting us, after all, we supposedly ‘hate each other’” Nick said, chuckling at the last four words.

Leigh-Anna smiled, biting the corner of her lip playfully. “I’m positive she won’t. She’s away on a business trip remember? She won’t be back until late Saturday, but Daisy and the other little angles will be home any minute, I’ve gotta get going, would you like to come over tonight?” She asked, hope circling in her icy clear blue eyes.

Nick sighed and looked at the Florida sky, making the hope fade in her eyes, but he whipped his head back to her and laughed. “Now how stupid would I be if I turned down that offer?!” He said finally, pulling on a goofy grin.

“Very!! I’ll see you later, maybe then when the little ones are tucked away we can watch a movie, fool around a little, and, talk about our little trip tomorrow.” She whispered in his ear, nibbling his ear lobe, tracing her kisses down all the way over his neck and to his perfect and warm lips, Nick kissed her back and couldn’t protest.

“Sounds good.” He said pulling back, noticing that the big yellow school bus was making it’s stops, dropping little kids off at the designated stops. “I’ll see you tonight!” He kissed her one last time and jogged to his car, Leigh-Anna waved at him as his car took off down the road, suddenly, her anticipation was growing for this evening, and even more for tomorrow.