- Text Size +
They were both stuck in a moment, their eyes were soft and their expressions matched, Leigh-Anna smiled lightly and leaned in just enough for their lips to touch, Nick’s warm lips covered hers quickly, an invigorating rush whooshed over them, resulting them to get more aggressive with other, Leigh-Anna kept his sent, his touch and what he was wearing, a simple white T-shirt and blue sweat pants that made him look even more mesmerizing, she kept everything engraved in her memory as she slinked her arms around his neck and he draped her back gently onto the bed, a soft moan escaping her lips, both of them thoughtless and hanging by the moment.

“Gabi, do you know where Nick is?!” A.J called from right outside the door, making them both jump, resulting in their heads butting against each other. Their alerts went up and they quickly jumped off the bed.

“Oh shit, I gotta get down there, he thinks I’m here to record!” Nick explained, in a hushed, alert tone.

“That is the reason why you’re here isn’t?” She questioned, scrunching up her right eyebrow, smiling smugly when he didn’t answer.

There was a sharp knock at the door. “Leigh-Anna, honey is it okay if I come in?” A.J’s husky voice called from the other end of the rectangular dark oak wall.

“Just a minute!! Okay, Okay, just give me a second.” Leigh-Anna spun around her room, looking for possible areas for Nick to hide in, immanently spotting the open and tidy closet. “There, in the closet!”

She didn’t even give Nick time to reply, she pushed him into the tiny den and shut the door behind. “Just, stay in there for a minute, I’ll make up something and get A.J out of here!” She whispered and hurried over to the door, stopping enough to grab his grab both of his shoulders and crashed her lips onto his for a quick kiss. “Just a little something to keep you hanging on.”

Nick smirked as Leigh-Anna mirrored his action, she shut the door and hurried over to the door, only stopping to haul a pair of sky blue short shorts, finding herself with the need not to advise her not to go around the house in her underwear, she slipped into her shorts and opened the door, granting A.J access to her temporary room.

“Hey Leigh-Anna Banana, how are you feeling now?” He asked, studying her face carefully, noticing the color back in her face.

“Yeah I’m feeling a lot better thanks, how are you?” She asked, as she wearily observed A.J walk into her room and sit down on the bed. Leigh-Anna walked over and sat on the corner of the bed.

“I’m good, a little worried about you though, but I’m glad to see you’re better, damn, it took you what, about an hour?” He chuckled at the observation and looked at her deep in thought. “What happened?”

Leigh-Anna shrugged and smiled beamingly. “Well, even though you and Gabi were trying to drill it in my head all along, someone just made me realize that I weathered the first and hardest part, and if I got through that I can sure as hell get through the aftermath.”

Alex nodded. “Wow, this guy must be pretty smart, do I know him?”

Leigh-Anna pursed her lips together to keep herself from laughing, she sharply nodded for her answer. “Oh believe me, you do!”

A.J nodded and walked over with her to the door. “Well, then, he must be smart if he knows me! Listen, do you know where Nick is?”

Nick watched from the closet, impressed by her tactic, this girl was smart, and hot. Two points for her. Another word out of her mouth and he was ready to ask her on a date. Why was he so welcoming to this girl? Usually he’d be suspicious and questionnaire, but when he was with her, it just all fell into place. And the scariest part of it all was, he’d only known her for about a week. He heard the door shut and he opened the door slowly, peering thorough the room, no sign of A.J, just Leigh-Anna sitting Indian style in the middle of her bed. “He’s gone, but you have five minutes to get your ass down the stairs and into his studio before he comes back.”

“What did you say to him?” He asked impressed, sitting on the edge on the fluffed sleeping item.

“I told him you were gone for a quick moment to a friend that lives near here, I sent him to the seven eleven at the end of the block to get me a slurpie.” She explained, standing up and walking out the door, with Nick following her behind. “Nick, can we do this again?”

Between the sheets, any day of the week honey, just holler and walk that fine little ass over my way! Nick shook his head off the naughty thoughts of her, trying to get her body out of his head. “Do what again? Kiss?”

“Well, maybe! I’m talking about getting to know each other more?” She asked, entering the kitchen, Leigh-Anna tossed him a water bottle and took a long swig of her own.
“Yeah, I’d like that, maybe, next Friday?” He questioned.

Leigh-Anna nodded, smiling cheerfully, showing her pearly whites. “Next Friday, at Rosario’s?”

“That new restaurant place?”

“Yeah, they have a good name already, the place is supposed to be real nice.”

“Next Friday at Rosario’s it is then.” He flashed the infamous half-smile and winked.

“Awesome, hopefully, I’ll see you before then.” She said, pecking his cheek before shrouding into the backyard to spill everything to Gabriella, for once, talking, interacting with a guy seemed natural with him, Leigh-Anna wanted to know him so much more, and that was just her intention with him before she embarked on her journey to University in September. Maybe that was the part she most feared?