- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sexual content. For Mature readers only **
Four hours had passed since Nick and Bella arrived at the Emergency room in Orlando and Bella was being discharged.

“We’ll give you a call if anything shows up in your test results within the next forty-eight hours. Make sure you stay off that leg for a week at least!” The doctor said once again to Bella and shook hers and Nick’s hands.
“You ready?” Nick asked Bella who was sitting in a hospital bed, her leg strapped up in an immobilizer and a pair of crutches rested against the bed. She didn’t say anything but let out a sigh of annoyance and rolled her eyes. “WHAT?!” Nick laughed standing up.

“This sucks.”

“It really does, I’m sorry babe,” he handed her the crutches still smiling.

“Then why are you smiling?” She scooted herself closer to the edge of her bed.

“Because I can take total advantage of you for awhile,” he winked helping her stand up.

“Ugh, you would think like that after I’ve sprained my leg to the third degree and may have a relapse in this cancer.”

“Bella come on, I was just trying to lighten up the mood. You always are one to be optimistic here.”

“Are you okay with walking?” Nick asked watching her face scrunch up putting the crutches under her arms.

“I’m fine, I want to go home, or to the hotel or wherever we have to be,” she sighed.

“Come here,” Nick stepped forward and pulled her in for a hug. “I’m here this time okay? I’m not going anywhere. Whatever happens, I’m here.” Those words instantly made

Bella felt better she warmed up inside. “I love you Bella, nothing can change that.”

“I love you Nick. Thank you for everything and dealing with me.”

“Wouldn’t have it any other way, now let’s get you off that leg.” Nick ushered Bella to the car that would take them back to the hotel.

The two got out of the car where they were ran into paparazzi. “Nick are you and Bella together again?”

“Bella what happened to your leg? Is it true you and Nick got into a fight?”

“Are you two engaged?”

“Please leave us alone, she’s injured here,” Nick yelled and the driver tried to help block off the photographers.

“Bella, didn’t you use Nick to get to your stardom? How do you think your fans will respond?”

“Nick could we get a statement?” A man with a microphone shoved it in front of Nick’s face and his arm knocked Bella off her balance and her crutches went out from under her.

“Bella!” Nick was on the ground with her and told her to put her arms around his neck. “Jerry grab her crutches,” Nick instructed the driver and Nick picked her up and pushed through the cameras, lights and photographers to get inside. Her face was buried in his neck and he walked straight to the elevator and security came out to get rid of the paparazzi. He pressed the sixth button, still holding Bella in his arms and feeling her body tremble.

“I’m so sorry; I don’t know why security wasn’t out there already.” Nick said trying to keep his composure. He was angry and didn’t want to get Bella upset. The elevator opened and he walked down the hall to his room.

Carefully setting Bella to her feet, keeping an arm around her waist to balance her, he reached into his wallet to pull out his key card. He slid it in and out, opened the door and picked Bella back up. He laid her on his bed and then pulled out his cell phone.

“WHERE THE HELL WAS SECURITY?” Nick let loose everything he had been holding in. “We got mulled and Bella was pushed down with a sprained knee. She could’ve been hurt more! Don’t get me that bullshit. Do something about it!” Nick hung up his phone and walked back over to where Bella lay.

“Nick, come here,” she smiled holding her hand out to him. He first took a pillow and propped her leg up and then sat on the bed.

“Are you okay? Are you in a lot of pain?”

“I’m fine, you were my knight in shining armor and I love you for that,” she smiled.

“I should’ve known,” he ran a hand through his hair.

“Nick will you relax and kiss me?” Bella asked. Nick rose an eye brow looking at her skeptically. “Kiss me already.” She demanded and Nick leaned over and kissed her first softly and delicately on her lips; and then harder with passion. After a minute they pulled away both breathlessly; a feeling Bella loved every time she and Nick kissed.

There was then a soft knock and the door and Nick stood up. He answered it and Bella could hear Brian’s voice before the two walked into the room.

“I think you left something outside you may need,” Brian teased placing the crutches on the side of the wall. “Hey Bells, how are you?” Brian asked kissing her cheek.

“I’m alright. Just a sprain.” She told Brian and she knew he wanted to know more about the fainting. “I got some blood tests done, I’ll know in a day or two.”

“Keep me posted, do you guys need anything?”

“I think we may order a pizza and chill in tonight. What time is music check tomorrow?” Nick asked.


“I believe eleven-thirty. I’ll double check and let you know.”

“Okay thanks.”

“Alright well I’ll go tell everyone how you’re doing and just call if you need anything. I may come over if I’m bored later,” Brian smiled and walked out the room.

“Why do we have sound check so early tomorrow?” Bella asked.

“We don’t. I do. You’re not performing tomorrow night.”

“Nick! I have to!”

“You’re supposed to stay off it for a week.”

“My management will kill me, they’ve already called twice.”

“I’ll handle it, don’t worry. You get yourself rested.”

“Nick seriously? A.J. broke his foot once and performed.”

“He had a cast on and could walk. You can’t even put any weight on your leg.”

“I can too!” Bella went to stand but Nick held her shoulders down.

“We’ll try tomorrow. Now, I’m going to get you some ice, and we’re going to- ” But before he could say anything Bella pulled his face to him and began kissing him hard. Her tongue rolled around his hungrily, she wrapped her good leg around Nick’s waist.

“Nick, I want you,” she breathed heavily pulling away for a brief second and began kissing him again. “I have for the past two years.”

“You have no idea,” he kissed her neck, knowing it was her weak point and let out a soft moan. Bella then began to tug at Nick’s shirt and started to pull it off him.

She sat up a little more to pull it all the way off and she kissed his ear lobe, his neck, caller bone and chest.

Nick then made a trail of kisses from her lips, down to her stomach and slowly took off her tank top and kissed her neck again.

“You’re okay?” Nick asked eyeing Bella carefully.

“I’m more than okay,” she smiled and Nick took note to how her eyes seemed to sparkle at that moment. He slowly began to pull off her shorts, careful not to bump her knee but then started laughing when he couldn’t get them past the bulky brace.

“Houston we have a problem,” Nick laughed.

“Un-strap me baby,” Bella said as seductively as she
could for that moment and Nick began to un-do the Velcro straps from the top of her thigh down to her ankle. Once they were all un-done, he gently slid it out from her leg, threw it on the ground and kissed her knee softly; before sliding her shorts all the way off.

Bella’s fingers fumbled with Nick’s jean button and zipper and then tugged on them to get them off. Nick knew she was struggling to move around because of her knee and he helped her take his pants off a long with his boxers. He placed a hand behind her back and with a smooth flick of his fingers, her bra was un-done and he kissed her throat as she tilted her head back.
Nick pulled her panties off and stopped kissing, his eyes looking Bella up and down; making her feel slightly embarrassed.

“Wow,” he breathed.

“What?” She asked, her cheeks felt warm and gave a slight smile.

“You’re beautiful.” He placed a soft kiss on her stomach and Bella’s stomach did a flip. She then used her index finger and thumb to pull Nick’s face back up to hers and she began kissing him again.

“Do you have protection?” She asked between kisses.

“Yeah, are you still on the pill?”

“Yeah, but just- ”

“I know baby, its fine.” He smiled and walked over to his suit case to get a condom. Bella snickered laughing at Nick’s naked, but fine, butt. “What?” Nick asked lying next to her again.

“Nothing, just make love to me Carter,” she smiled and kissed him. With ease, Nick slid on the condom, never breaking his kisses over Bella’s body and her fingers softly ran over his skin, giving him goose bumps. “God I’ve missed this,” she whispered as Nick entered her slowly. He watched her face to make sure he wasn’t hurting her.

“I’ve missed you,” he said with love. Their bodies continued to move in unison as though they had never been apart. Nick felt her arch her back a little, pressing her chest on his; their bodies beginning to perspire. Bella’s nails dug into Nick’s back and let out a moan through her trembling lips.

“Nick-” She breathed as she felt herself closer to fulfillment.

“Yes, baby?” He teased knowing exactly where she was and she knew he was about to go himself.

“Nick I’m-”

“I know…” Nick breathed as they both collapsed their bodies on top of one another.

“That was amazing,” Bella smiled, unable to remove it from her face.

“You’re amazing,” Nick said, rolling over to plant a kiss on her lips.