- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey everyone, Just thought I'd check to see how everyone was liking this sotry. I see that I've had a good number of you read this but I haven't received any feed back or comments. Just want to make sure I should keep on with the story. Thanks!
“That sounded great guys, okay Bella you’re up.” The sound manager called, flipping through pages on his clipboard.

“You feel up to this?” Nick asked Bella taking a sip from his water bottle.

“I told you, I feel completely fine today. That sleep last night helped.” She smiled. “What song should I do first?”

Nick starred into her eyes, making sure that she was telling the truth. After a moment he sighed and then smiled. “You Found Me.”

“Really? That song is kinda- ”

“The truth?” Nick pointed out and nodded his head toward to the stage. Bella rolled her eyes, told the pianist which song she was doing and picked up the microphone.

“I found God on the corner of first and Amistad, where the West was all but won. All alone, smoking his last cigarette, said, “Where you been?” He said, “Ask anything.”

“Where were you when everything was falling apart? All my days were spent by the telephone, that never rang and all I needed was a call, that never came. To the corner of first and Amistad.”

“Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me, lying on the floor surrounded, surrounded. Why’d you have to wait? Where were you? Where were you? Just a little late, you found me, you found me.”

~*~*~Performing at the Show~*~*~

“But in the end everyone ends up alone. Losing her, the only one who’s ever alone. Losing her, the oly one who’s ever known. Who I am, who I’m not and who I wanna be no way to know long she will be next to me…”

“Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me. Lying on the floor surrounded, surrounded. Why’d you have to wait? Where were you? Where were you? Just a little late, you found me, you found me!” -The Fray “You Found Me” Bella sang her heart during the song she glanced to the side of the stage and saw Nick leaning against the wall, arms folded across his chest in his costume and a smile on his face.

“You’ve still got it bad,” Howie told Nick.

“How can I not, when I never let go.”

“Just be careful man.”

“Why does everyone keep telling me to be careful?”

“She broke your heart once Nick, don’t let her do it again.

“People change.”

“Which she obviously has and I don’t want you to get hurt again. I mean some of these songs, I don’t understand like this last one.”

“I think it’s about how I should’ve made more of an attempt to get her back. You know when she left, I was just so angry and hurt, I didn’t call, or write or anything to see why she left me. I feel like there is a reason but she’s afraid to tell me.”

“You really think that’s it?”

“We weren’t together for two years for me not to know anything. I’ll get her back and make things right.” Nick said and then walked away. Howie only hoped that Nick knew what he was doing.