- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
There is more sex here, another warning.
AFTER

We’re lying next to each other close and I have my arm around his body.

“That was so damn good…” He said to me. “I haven’t had sex like that since…since we first met.” I smiled and kissed his body a little. He moaned a little. “Don’t get me going again, I’ll go for 3 more hours.” I continued to kiss him and he moaned a little more and rolled me back on him. He put himself in me and cummed again. I moaned with him and kissed his neck as he had his arms around me. “I love you so much, Mary. Please don’t leave me again…Please.” He said.
“I won’t…Just be Alex…” I said pausing every so often to kiss his cheek or neck.
“I will, I promise.” I touched his body slowly. “I just want to fuck you…” He rolled me over and we went for a little longer. It felt so good, and I would never get tired of it. He plunged in harder each time and he came down and I grabbed his body as he cummed again.
“Oh God…” He groaned and went in deeper than ever and did it again. He sighed and rolled off me.
“I have never been so horny.” He said looking at the ceiling and then looking back at me as he grabbed me and turned me sideways and entered me again and did it again after awhile. I threw my head over his shoulder as he had his way with me for another hour. I had never craved sex so much in my life, but I felt like we were getting rid of 3 years of not being together to do it. I loved that he was taking control and being more aggressive with it. He had always been so gentle, and he still was in a way, but this was much better. He turned me over and picked my ass up and screwed me that way. He held my hips so, so tight and still gentle as ever. “Who’s your baby?” He asked me.
“You are…” I said moaning.
“Yes…” He cummed again and turned me back over. “I am going to fuck you so hard from now on baby…” He said plunging deeper and deeper in me.
“Please do…” I groaned holding onto him. He cummed one more time and got off me. “I’m not done with you yet…” I rolled back on him and rode him for awhile. I waited until he cummed again to get off him for the last time. He put his arm around me and kissed my neck.
“That was so good…I am so amazed by it. I have never cummed that much, and I’m not even done. He turned me sideways again and put himself back in me. He thrusted short and slow until he let out a long stream. He gawked a bit and choked up and it was the sexiest sound I had ever heard. “Ahh God…” He grabbed my butt and I put my leg around him and he thrusted again. He stopped and got out of bed. After we have sex he usually goes to pee, and that’s what he did. I got some boxer shorts and a shirt and put them on. I walked into the bathroom and he finished peeing and I sat on the sink. He smiled at me in his naked self. I put my arms around him and smiled at him cutely. He gave me a kiss. “I need to not kiss you for like an hour or we’ll be in bed for another day.
“I don’t have a problem with that…” He walked out the bathroom and I smacked his bare butt as I followed him.
“Baby, do you have another pair of those?” I nodded and went in my drawers and got him a pair and he put them on and adjusted himself, which always turned me on. He went into the living room and searched for a glass in the cupboards and found one and filled it with water and he gulped it down. I put my hair up and saw my message system was blinking. I pressed the play button:

“Mary, it’s Sarah…Call me tomorrow, I need to buy a new dress for this red carpet animals rock event. Peace.” I laughed, she had been talking about this event for months and she still hadn’t picked out an outfit.