- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This one skips around a lot, hopefully not to confusing.
ONE MONTH LATER

I’m sitting in the bathroom, staring down the little piece of plastic that holds my future. I’m pregnant. I, Mary, am pregnant with AJ McLean’s baby. Alex and I moved back in with each other, only he lives in my house. The band is got back together for their new CD called Never Gone…This isn’t the best time, they’re touring starting tomorrow. I walked out into the living room and AJ was sitting on the couch watching the bands taping of BEHIND THE MUSIC on VH1. They had me on there, Alex just didn’t know.

“Alex…” He looked at me and then back to the TV.
“What is it hun?” He put the TV on mute, right before my part, and looked at me again, and my face must have read something different because he got off the couch and made it to me in record time. “Baby, what is wrong?”
“Alex, I’m…I’m pregnant.” He stood back, and then a smile ran across his face.
“Seriously?” I nodded and smiled. He pulled me into a hug. “Oh my God…I’m going to be a dad.” He kissed my neck.
“Oh my God, we’re parents!” I said looking back at him and we laughed a little.
“What…What are we going to do?”
“Start calling your mom…” He hugged me again and ran to the house phone and dialed his mom and put it on speaker phone.

“Hello my babies!” Denise said into the phone when she picked up. She usually was always on speaker phone we called lately.
“Mom, we have some big news for you…” AJ said.
“What?”
“Mary’s pregnant.”
“WHAT?!” She said.
“Yeah, she’s pregnant, your little boy is going to be a dad.”
“Oh! Oh! Oh, I am so happy for you two!” We talked to her a little longer then we called my dad and it was about the same reaction. We didn’t tell the boys.

ON TOUR (first concert back with the boys)

“Usually, the guys and I take this time to talk about random things to just kill time.” AJ said on stage to the crowds of girls at the show. “But with the boys not knowing what I’m doing, I’m taking this time to bring out my girlfriend Mary…Some of you may remember Mary…She and I got back together about a month ago. Mary come out here.” I walked on stage with a microphone. He put his arm around me and gave me a kiss and the fans awed. I usually got a good reaction from the fans of the boys because I really loved the fans like they did. “Mary and I were presented with a big life changing story yesterday…” The boys sat down at their stools to listen. “Mary, do you want to tell them?” I laughed a little.
“We’re expecting a baby…” The crowd roared with cheers and the boys instantly jumped out of their seats to give us hugs and kisses.

“Wow, oh my God, that’s so crazy!” Brian said… “I was actually going to bring Leighanne out…for the same reason.” Leighanne walked out and I hugged her and congratulated her.
“This is so weird!” Leighanne said. “How far along are you?”

“About a month…” She grinned.
“ME TOO!” We hugged again.

The whole show was happy, and really positive.

AFTER THE SHOW (on the bus)

I left the show early to lay down because I didn’t feel good. I heard the door to the room open up and felt AJ crawl in next to me and wrap his arm around me and kiss the back of my head.

“I love you…I love you both.” I smiled to myself and he got out of bed and was gone for a bit and came back in and we fell asleep.