- Text Size +
AFTER THE TOUR

“It’s so good to be home…” AJ said plopping down on the couch after he put the bags on the floor.
“I know…” I hobbled my ass in. He got back up and looked at me and held my stomach and kissed it.
“Any day now baby girl.” I smiled and touched his hands. “I want to know what it is…”
“I told you, I want to be surprised.” He moaned a little. “Wahh.” He laughed at me.
“Can you believe it…we’ve been together 8 almost 9 months already?” I shook my head.
“No, I can’t…Our combined time together is like…3 years now.”
“You know...our old anniversary is coming up.” I stared at him lovingly.
“You remember it?” He clicked his tongue.
“Of course, it’s July 18th.” I hugged him.
“I think we should celebrate our anniversary then you know?” We walked into the kitchen and there was a knock on the door.

“It’s Sarah.” We both said at the same time. I pushed him a little and he answered the door, and it was Sarah. She ran in and looked at me and my stomach. She held it and laughed a little.
“YAY!” She said almost crying. “You look still so beautiful!” She gave me a kiss on the cheek and turned around and hugged AJ. “Congrats you two! This is so great! I’m going to go down to the studio and tell everyone!” I agreed to let her and she left again.

“She is crazy…” AJ laughed as he shut the door.
“I know, but she is one of my best friends…Can you believe Leighanne and I will be having our babies on hopefully the same day!”
“It’s really weird how that even happened. We all shagged on the same day…” I just looked at him and giggled to myself.

ONE WEEK LATER

It’s July 18th…and I had the baby on our anniversary. I’m holding a precious little baby boy in my hands when the door opens and AJ walks in. I’m already in tears and the moment I let him hold him he starts crying too.

“He’s perfect…just like his mother.” He takes my hand and still looks at the baby. “I made you…” He laughed and took his hand back to wipe a tear away. He kissed his forehead as the little thing slept. “What are we naming him?” I shrugged.
“I have no idea…”
“Yes you do, you used to tell me your favorite name for a boy was Damien.” I shook my head.
“He doesn’t look like a Damien though…He looks like…” I looked at AJ and then to the baby and smiled. “An Alexander.”
“What?” He looked at the baby.
“Look at his full head of hair, his eyes…he is the spitting image of you.” AJ looked back down at the gift God gave us and grinned.
“Alexander it is then.” I was really happy that Alexander was the name of the baby. “But you need to use a different middle name.”
“Damien.” AJ agreed and handed the baby back to me and sat next to me on the bed. I kissed his little soft nose. “Alexander Damien McLean.” The door opened again and in walked my dad and Alex's mom. The both gawked at the site of him.

“What did you name him?” Denise asked. Alex grinned.
“Alexander Damien McLean.” Denise gave Alex a hug and my dad kissed my head.

“You did good hun.” I smiled at my dad.
“Thanks dad…”

AT HOME (few hours later)

“Welcome home baby.” AJ said opening the door as he held his son in his arms. I picked up the bag we took there filled with all the baby stuff we bought. I shut the door and followed AJ to the nursery as he put the little thing we brought into this world in his crib. “He sure is tired…” He whispered as he picked up the other baby monitor and walked out with me. He shut the door quietly.
“Well he’s had a long 9 months…” I said laughing as I sat down on the couch.
“You have too.” He sat next to me and kissed my cheek. “And you managed to look beautiful every day.” I smirked at him.
“9 Months ago I hated you…And here we are a couple again with a beautiful baby.” He took my hand and kissed it.
“I’m glad you took me back, it’s been so great having you again.”
“Yeah, and I’ve been hormonal the whole time. I applaud you for that.” He laughed and faced me.
“We need to talk, and I wanted to wait until after you had the baby…”
“What is it? You’re not leaving are you?”
“No! Why would I leave?” He said putting his hand on my leg.
“I don’t know, you’ve hopped before.” He shook his head.
“No, baby…I’m not leaving you.” He put his hand on my face and gave me another kiss. “I love you to much.” My heart skipped a beat. “I’m talking about maybe…you know, getting married.” I grinned.
“I’ve been dying to ask you about it, but I figured the baby news was a little much at once.”
“Really?”
“Yes! Hunnie, I want nothing more than to marry you.” He hugged me. “You’re not the only one who loves here you know…” We laughed and I leaned against him and he cuddled with me.