- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The short...turning chapter.
OUR WEDDING

I’m looking at myself one last time in the tall mirror of the church AJ was baptized at in Florida. The only church AJ ever attended. I smiled to myself and Sarah entered the room I was in.

“Are you ready bride-to-be?” I looked over my shoulder at her and she smiled at me. “You look absolutely stunning.” I walked over to her.
“I feel it for once…I can’t believe I’m here!” I got a little choked up. “With the man I always felt I was going to marry.” She grinned and reached for my hand and we walked out together. My dad already had tears in his eyes as he took my arm…The music started and I walked down the aisle…

REALITY**** (gotcha)

“Hey…are you ok?” . I looked at him and smiled.
“Yeah, I’m um…I’m fine. I just had a few thoughts. You said your name was AJ right?”
“Yeah, AJ. Well I’d love to talk a little more, but I guess I have to get ready for the show…” He smiled and walked away. I went to the edge of the stage and just sat. For the split second that I closed my eyes in a hug with him, my whole whipped by. I was with him, we were getting married, and we had a kid. I put my hands on my head and laid back.

How does that even happen? He’s cute and all, but like that? I would never have sex with him that fast, and I would never have a kid with someone before I’m married…maybe I should just watch myself. I don’t want to hate him, I don’t want to ever meet that girl, if she is even real! I do want a friend like Sarah though! If they even exist…I wish Leighanne were real, I wish all of that was real in a better sense…