- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This has been a really good story for me to write. I enjoyed it and have been working on it straight for 2 months now. Thanks for all the views and support on it!
This is it...Mary agrees to everything.
“Wow he has got to be really upset with himself…” Leighanne said. “Go talk to him about it Mary…You have to. Maybe you can change it all again.” I looked at her with sad eyes and agreed and walked after AJ in the parking lot. I peaked around the corner of the bus and found him sitting on the ground, knees to his chest, head in his hands…crying. I had never really seen AJ express emotion like this in my dream. Thinking about it now, I never saw him cry more than once, when Alexander was born. I walked up to him and sat down next to him and held him.

“Why are you crying?” I asked him as I held him closer. It took him a little bit to collect himself and I let him go. He wiped his eyes.
“Why don’t you just hate me?” I got confused and I showed him it on my face. “After everything I may put you through later on, you’re still here wanting to be with me.” I fixed his hair a little and pursed my lips to think…I looked back up at him.
“Because I love you…You make me feel so different. Even when you’re some crazy ass person, you’re going to be my one and only. Fate will keep pulling me back to you until I make the right decision again. We just can’t be apart AJ, ok?” He sighed and faced forward and closed his eyes. I kissed his cheek. “I promise you, I will always love you AJ…” He looked back at me.
“You will always love me, huh?” He said smiling a little sly smile and leaning over to kiss me…
“Yes…I will.”
Chapter End Notes:
COME BACK TO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY SOON!