- Text Size +
“I got the big room, the boys are jealous.” He opened the door to the back room which had the full bed in it. I laughed.
“How did you manage this?” I sat down on the nice, comfy, bed.
“We did rock, paper, scissors, like any mature kid would do.” I smiled and giggled, like a little freaking girl. He sat next to me and moved some hair from my face and I looked at him. “You have really pretty blue eyes, Mary.”
“You have pretty eyes too.” I batted my eyelashes at his sweet soul. I felt his hand slide into my hair and gently grasp my head and the next thing I knew, he had pulled me into a kiss, which turned into a make out session. I put my hand on his face and took in every minute of kissing this cute guy that I had just met a few hours before. We stopped and he looked at me and shyly smiled at me. “You…” I stood up. “You sly dog, you’re good. I bet you do this all the time.” He stood up.
“No, why would you think that?”
“I don’t know it sounded really rehearsed…I mean I liked it, it makes me feel good. But do you really like me or is this just a onetime thing?” He took my hands.
“This is not a onetime thing, I promise. I really do like you.” He put one of his hands on my face. He got closer and we were kissing again. I pulled on his pants and he got even closer to me touching my body and caressing it with his free hand. I was going crazy and for the first time in my life, I didn’t trust myself around a guy. I felt like I was planning on going too far with him, but I had never been around such a great guy who was so handsome before so I didn’t care. I felt his hand leave me and lock the door. I smiled as he kissed me and I took his shirt off. I felt his body and I had never been so turned on in my life, it was perfect, everything about him had been so perfect since the moment we met. We hit the bed and rolled around for a few seconds. He took my shirt off and then my bra. I nearly ripped his pants off him and we got under the covers. He slid his hands down my body and took my pants off, along with my panties. He came back up and kissed me and I touched his back gently and took his boxers off. The moment I felt him in me, I knew he was the one. We were in a passionate sex scene that seemed to be ripped from the movies when he reached up and turned on the stereo, I had nearly forgotten about the other boys on the bus. He came back down and grunted and I moaned and he kissed my neck and then my body. No one else was around in my mind; it was just him and I. He came back up and kissed me. We rolled over and I sat up and tried to get him in me deeper. He touched my body and my boobs, still being so gentle. I went back down and kissed him some more and then his neck. “I’m going to explode, babe.” He said grabbing my back tight and next thing I knew he had, and though it felt good, I felt bad for a second, but it was so good, I couldn’t stop myself. We finally stopped and I got off him. He leaned over and kissed me a few more times. I ran my fingers through his hair and touched his chest. I looked over at the clock and it was nearly two. I gasped and leaned over and got my purse.
My dad had called me a couple times and sent me a text saying: “I bet you’re having a fun time with them, so this once you can break curfew and probably stay with them, I know their boss so it’s ok. Have fun.” I was relieved. I turned around and faced AJ again.
“My dad said I can stay with you guys tonight.” AJ touched my face and smiled.
“Good, I couldn’t let you go now.” He kissed me again. I hugged him. “You’re perfect for me, I can feel it.” He kissed my head. I sighed in relief that he was still feeling the same way about me as he had before.
“I feel it too.” He laughed softly in my ear.

We got out of bed and got dressed. We walked out and no one was on the bus. We hadn’t even realized the bus had stopped. We stopped outside a Denny’s which was open late like always. We walked off the bus and he grabbed my hand and opened the door for me. We found the boys in a big booth in the back. They were all smiling at us.

“Have fun you two?” Kevin said scooting over to let us in.
“A little.” AJ said nudging me.
“Well we’ve been here for an hour waiting for you guys, so you can eat alone; we’re all getting back on the bus. They all scurried out and I watched Howie and Nick pretend fight in the lot. I laughed a little.

“This must be so nice all the time.” A waitress came up and handed us menus and we ordered some hot chocolate to start off with.
“What must be?” He said looking at the menu.
“This, being with four friends and traveling the world doing something you love so much. Having people fawn all over you and give you things for free.” He put his menu down.
“It’s lonely sometimes though…My mom only can come on tour every so often, and I haven’t had a girlfriend in years, and sometimes they don’t even come on tour with me.” I put my head on his shoulder.
“I would.” I looked up at him and he kissed my cheek.
“That’s why I want you to be with me, be my girlfriend I mean. Come on tour with me and see all the places I get to see and experience video shoots with me, everything.” I sat up and looked at him.
“Seriously?” He nodded.
“Ok, I’d really need to ask my dad about that.” He laughed and put his arm around me.

We ordered our food and ate and got back on the bus to be greeted my sleeping backstreet boys. AJ and I made our way back to his room and he gave me some boxers to use for the night so I didn’t have to sleep in jeans. We crawled in bed next to each other and I fell asleep to the sound of him humming to me and holding me.