- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I know it's been a while .. Lol about a year and more but I was so busy, I actually did move to LA for work from all the way from my country :)) Anyways hope you guys will like it.. BTW i'm working on new banner so I'm going to delete this one :) Oh and please review!!!
BEST I’VE EVER HAD

The next day came too early. After everybody left , Nick and Jenn went into their room I was just by myself. Finally I managed some quiet time for to think. The whole night I tried to kept my distance from AJ. It was hard though, he was everywhere I’ve seen and everywhere I’ve turned. He was trying to complement me in too many ways and it was sweet but i just couldn’t handle complications for that time. Other than that the guys and their wives were awesome and the little Baylee was adorable. As much as I couldn’t see myself listening their music, I thought that they are still pretty talented.

“Hey, do you want to sleep all day ?” Jenn walked into my room without knocking.

“Hey, when did you become so annoying? What if I was ass naked sitting here?” I snapped.

“It’s nothing that I didn’t see before.” She joked.

“What is it Jen? What do you want?” I rolled to the other side of the bed. Yea, maybe I’m not really a morning person.

“And good morning to you too…” She rolled her eyes.

“Yea right. Do you always need to be so cheerful?” I asked.

“That’s why you loved me.”

“Right. So?”

“So I was thinking maybe we can go to shopping today. Now that you are here, I wanna introduce you a couple of my friends whom are really big people in fashion, what do you say?”

“I say, I just want to sleep all day but I’m guessing that’s not an option so why not?” I replied and got up.

“Ok, so I ll leave you alone for you to get ready then.” She said

“Suit yourself.” I laughed.

Approxiametely 20 minutes later, I was ready. Had a quick shower and wore a black mini skirt with a grey t- shirt. I left the room and walked downstairs.

“Knock it off guys!! You are messing up my house.” Jenn yelled from the kitchen area.

Nick had a lemon in his hands and throwing to AJ. So it seems like this AJ guy, bascally leaving with them.
“Good morning.” I said while I walked passed by them to get myself a coffee.

“Good morning sunshine.” AJ yelled at me.

“What’s up with the yelling?” I asked, rolled my eyes. “Can’t you people just lower down your voice a lil bit?” I snapped. I know I was acting like a bitch but I was angry . Not to them but myself and Jason.. That son of a bitch…

“And what’s up with the bitchiness?” AJ asked while taking a seat at the table.

“What?” I opened my eyes shockingly, while Jen sprayed all of her coffee in her mouth. Seriously, did he just call me bitch?

“You don’t need to be rude.” Jen said while Nick started to laugh histerically.

“I’m not. I’m just asking.” AJ snapped.

“Right. I’m a bitch so sue me.” I snapped him back in a second while taking a sip of my coffee.

“Don’t worry there are so many bitches outside that I wanna sue before you.” He winked.

“So it seems like you have such a good taste in woman then.”

“That makes two of us.” AJ said while Jen this time opened her eyes widely.

“I’m sorry hun, but I don’t interested in woman.”

“That’s what I’m saying. I know that you are not interested in woman but you think that all the men outside are douchebags, right?” He snapped. That was some kind of right.

“So you are saying you are one of them..” I acted like, thinking deeply.

“Maybe, and I think all the woman are bitches.” He said. “I think we re gonna be the coolest couple ever.” He added, smiling.

“He is joking, right?” I asked disbelief to Nick whom seems quiet.

“Do you mind?” He asked while attacking my coffee but I was more fast than him.

“Eww… We are not that close.” I rolled my eyes.

“But I’m clean.”

“So?”

“So what? May I?”

“Hell no. Get up Mich, we have to go somewhere.” Jenn practically yelled at both of us.

“Please don’t fuck up my house.” She added while we were getting out from the door.

“I think he likes you.” Jen told me while driving fastly.

“Nahh, he is just playing. Plus even if he likes me, I wouldn’t consider dating him or anything.” I said back while looking thru from the window to the sunshine LA streets.

“Good.” She said relief. “It’s not that he is a good guy, I really like him as a person, he has a golden heart but, he has problems.” She added.

“We all have problems but don’t worry I’m not gonna fuck him.” I laughed.

“You really are something girly. Glad that you are here, I really missed you.” She said.

“Me too.” I said to her but I really wasn’t sure if it was a good idea to left everything like I did.