- Text Size +
When I woke up the next morning, Alex was watching me sleep.

"Alexxx..why are you watching me?" I asked tiredly.

"You're so beautiful, how could I not?" He smirked.

I blushed, "Baby." I looked at him and softly stroked his cheek with my hand. "I love you so much."

"I love you too baby. Wanna get up and get some breakfast?"

"Mmmm. I wanna lay here all day in your arms and never get up. Ever."

I snuggled closer to him and wrapped my arms around his bare waist.

"Meggie, I would love nothing more than to spend all day in bed with you..but, I have a flight tonight at 8."

"I know." I said sadly, "I wish you didn't have to go."

"Me too baby...hey, how about you come with me?"

"Alex, I - I don't know.."

"Oh come on. It'll be just like old times. And Kat can come too. Then, when we're working you guys can hang out."

"Let me ask Kat." I looked in his eyes, "But, I'm going either way."

He pulled me close and kissed me.


A few minutes later, we got out of bed to get ready for our day. After sharing a rather long shower, we got dressed and headed into the kitchen to make some breakfast. Just as we were about to choose what to make, Kat and Nick walked in with two bags and four drinks.

"Yo J." Nick said, "We got Mickey D's."

Alex grinned and took our bag, "Thanks man. You read my mind."

The four of us sat at the table sharing stories over our breakfast. I was trying to think of the best time to ask Kat. I didn't know if she'd want to go or not. I also started to wonder if Nick had asked her to go. If Nick would even want her to go. I thought he was in love with her, but..Nick has never had a good relationship.

After a minute or two of silence, I decided to speak up.

"Hey Kat."

"Yeah."

"I'm leaving tonight with Alex. I'm gonna be joining him on tour. And I was wondering if you-"

"Nick asked me to go too!"

We jumped up to hug each other, while Nick and Alex looked at each other like we were crazy.

"This is gonna be awesome! Kat touring with the boys is so much fun. The pranks, the parties, the cities."

"I can't wait! But, you're leaving tonight?"

"Yeah, with Alex..are you not going tonight?"

"No. I'm flying out tomorrow afternoon. I need time to pack and get things settled."

"Oh. I didn't think about that."

I turned to Alex to ask if I should stay and fly out with Kat. "Baby, should I wait and meet up with you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, that's probably the smart thing to do. That way you can pack and get things done. I guess I can go one more night without you. Although, I don't wanna." He was beginning to whine like a little boy.

"I don't want to either, but we can talk on the phone until we fall asleep."

I walked back to him and hugged him. When he whispered in my ear, "You know what else we can do on the phone?"

I giggled, and that only made him keep going.

"Phone sex baby. Tonight, while we're thousands of miles apart, we can still make each other moan."

"Alex, you're turning me on so much right now."

"Really? Shall I keep going?"

"I'm not so sure about that babe."

"Why? Don't you want to touch me? Don't you want to touch yourself while thinking of me?"

"ALEX!" I exclaimed as I jumped out of his arms and tried to run away.

I made it to the couch before he caught me. He grabbed my arms and held me tight, as his lips touched mine with force. His kisses always make my knees week, so when I felt his tonuge slip into my mouth, I lost my balance and fell onto the couch. He followed and laid over me. As we kissed, I ran my hands down his back, then pulled his shirt up. He pulled back long enough for me to slide the shirt off of him.

We were so lost in our own moment, we forgot that Kat and Nick were there. And, we didn't even hear the knock at the door. We heard someone clear their throat and looked up. There was Denise, standing over us watching. I was so embarassed, I hid my face in his chest.

"Mom! When did you get here?!"

"I walked in as soon as Megan took your shirt off."

Alex got off of me and helped me stand up. I bent down to pick up his shirt and hand it to him.

"Denise, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over us."

She smiled and hugged me. "Don't worry Megan. I know you two are having..ya know."

I was never so embarassed in all my life. And I'm guessing neither was Alex.

"MOM!"

"Well, Alex was I supposed to think you finally get the girl you've been in love with since you could walk and haven't touched her?"

"OK MOM! Can we drop this subject please?"

"Sure sweetie." She said.

"Thank you. What brings you here anyway?"

"Well.." She started as she pulled a magazine out of her purse. "I was at the store, and saw this. You might want to contact your lawyer."

Alex took he magazine and and yelled.

"What the fuck?!"

I peeked over his arms to see. It was one of those tabloids. It's cover story for the week was 'Backstreet Girlfriend Caught Cheating.'

At first, I just found it so ridiulous I laughed. Then, Alex read some of the article out loud. It claimed a source close to Alex told the magazine that I was using him for fame and money. It also said that I was caught backstage at a concert with another man. Alex's best friend to be exact.

"Oh my God! Who said that?" I was on the verge of tears, just thinking of all the horrible things fans were gonna say. I was always accepted by the fans. Now, I wouldn't be.

"I dunno sweetie." Denise said softly as she rubbed my arm.

"First of all..I haven't been to a concert in like 4 years! And, where would they get that I cheated?"

"There's a picture." Alex said in a monotone voice.

"A what?!"

"A picture. It's of you. Only wearing a bra and panties."

I looked at him in confusion. Then, when I saw the magazine, I saw the picture. It was me. And I was in my underwear. The underwear he had bought for me as a gift.

"Alex..how'd they get this picture?"

He looked at me with sadness in his eyes. I could see the tears forming in his eyes. "I don't know Megan. How did they?"

He let the magazine fall to the floor, and walked out the door, ignoring my pleas for him to stop.