- Text Size +
My entire body started to shake when I saw him get down on his knee. My hands were trembling and my voice was stuttering.

"Al-lex? What are you d-oing?"

He looked up at me and smiled. "Meggie?"

"Alex! We're on stage in front of your fans!"

"They'll be glad they saw it....Meggie?" He pulled out a little black box from his pocket. He planned this. "I love you more than anything in the world. Will you marry me?"

I looked at him and saw a single tear roll down his cheek. Then, I looked over and saw the guys looking at me.

When I looked back at him, I whispered, "Yes."

He grinned and slid the ring on my finger. Then stood up and twirled me in his arms. When he put me back down, we shared an intimate kiss that seemed to make time stand still. When we pulled apart, we heard everyone cheer and clap. I turned around to see Kat's reaction. She was just as shocked as I was.

The guys came over to congratulate us, and Brian giggled.

"You all knew didn't you?"

"Yep!" They all said in unison."

I looked back at Alex and squeezed his hand.

"I was going to do it last night, but..well you know. So this morning, I was talking to the guys and I thought this would be spontaneous." He flashed me that grin and winked at me.

I hugged him and kiss his cheek. "I love you baby."

"I love you too, just wait til tonight." He was starting to run his hands up my shirt.

I blushed, "Alex..people can hear and see you."

"I don't care..let em watch..let em stare-"

"Don't you sing that song to me mister! You know I can't handle myself when I'm around you!"

He giggled and patted my ass, "Babe, I think we need to do the q&a so we can get outta here and fool around before the show."

"Ok..I'll go sit back in the audience..I may have a few questions." I kissed him quickly and sat back in the audience.

As they started talking to their fans, Kat and I were admiring my ring. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect ring. It was white gold, solitare diamond. It was gorgeous. I sat throught the rest of soundcheck admiring my ring and thinking about our future. I couldn't believe he asked me. I always dreamed he would, but I couldn't believe he did. Especially in front of everyone like that.

And the fact that all the guys knew and kept it from me was amazing. They usually can't keep anything from me. Usually Nick breaks. But, this time Bylee must have overheard. That must have been why he asked, and why Alex looked so nervous.

When soundcheck was over, I saw Alex run to me.

"Hey babe. We have like 3 hours til showtime, so what do you wana do?" He asked and winked at me.

"Hmm...let's go eat!"

"Eat?! We get engaged and you wanna eat?!"

I laughed, "Babe. I don't wanna make love right now. I mean I do, but, I wanna spend the night with you. And make it more special. If we do it now, it won't be as special tonight." I said rubbing his back when I hugged him.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's go eat."

We went to the nearest McDonald's..because everyone knows the way to his heart is through McDonald's. The girl that took our order was sweet. She asked him for a picture, and he gladly agreed. I took it for her and chatted with her when Alex's phone rang and he stepped outside. She told me she had been a fan since 97. I told her I see if I could get her a backstage pass to the show, since she already had 2nd row seats, but couldn't afford soundcheck. She almost squeezed me to death when I popped back in with a pass.




That night, after the show, Alex and I hurried back to our room. He only stayed at the after party long enough to meet his fans and take pictures. But, they understood. He wanted to be with me. Once we got in the room, we were kissing and ripping each others clothes off. He picked me up and carried me to the bed. When he laid me down, he ran his hands down my bare skin.

Once we were both fully nude, he began to tease my clit with his tonuge. He was flicking his tongue over it so softly, then he's speed up, making me amost reach my peak before he stopped and replaced it with his fingers. He fingered me deep and hard while I grinded my hips against his hand.

I let out a few moans, begging him to be inside me. He stopped, and made his way back up to my face. He was kissing my neck, while his fingers softly trailed over my clit.

"OH ALEX! PLEASSE!"

'Patience baby." He grinned. "I'm gonna make you cum all over me."

I used all my strength and flipped him over so that I was on top. He groaned when he felt my lips get closer to his throbbing erection. I licked his head and tasted his precum. I looked up to see his face before I went any further. When I saw his head back and eyes closed, I smiled to myself. I gently caressed his balls, as I took his entire shaft in my mouth. My head bobbed up and down, harder each time. His hands tangled in my hair as he held my head tightly.

I felt him tighten up and knew he was about to cum. So, I sped up swallowed every drop he gave me. After he stopped, I kissed his head and crawled back up to him.

"Oh. My. God. Megan." He breathed.

I layed on top of him stroking my hand over his chest, waitig for him to regain himself. I giggled when I looked up and saw him panting and trying to calm his breathing down.

"You ok?"

"God Megan....my GOD!"

I started to chickle, I loved when I made him feel that good. Seeing his face squench and hearing him moan turned me on so much I could barely take it. I leaned up to kiss him, and he grabbed my waist, flipping me over on my back.

"I'm gonna get my revenge on you." He smiled evily and pinned me down.

"Alex..don't torture me. Please!"

He shook his head, "Shhh. You lost your speaking privaleges when you did that to me."

I giggled again, but soon was quiet when I felt him sliding inside me. He kept a slow, steady pace as he was pumping in and out of me. I could hear him moaning and sighing as he worked me. I couldn't help but let out my own moans. And an occasional scream when he hit me in just the right spot.

He sped up his thrusts as we both came together, moaning each others names the entire time. When it weas over, he rolled off of me and cuddled as close to me as he could. He wrapped his arms around me and hed me tight, while he nuzzled his face in my neck.

"I love you Meggie. I can't wait til you're my wife." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too Alex. I can't wait either."

We layed there quietly together, when Alex jumped up.

"Baby what's wrong?"

He started breathing heavily and looked down at me. Calming when he saw me.

"I had the most horrible dream. You left me. You came to a show, kissed my cheek and said it's over. Then you just vanished."

"Aww baby. I'll never leave you." I hugged him close and had his head on my chest as I stroked his head. "I'm here. I'll never ever leave. I promise you..with everything I am.." I giggled