- Text Size +
My first show was the next night. So, i had only had 24 hours worth of practice, but the guys all assured me I knew the routine and would be great. As I was getting ready for the show, Alex crpet into my dressing room, and wrapped his hands around my bare waist and made me jump 6 feet.

"OH MY! JESUS ALEX!" I yelled and smacked his arm.

"What? It's just me!" He laughed and tried to hug me.

"Get out!" I giggled.

"Why?" He asked trying to sound hurt.

"Because, it's gonna be hard enough not jumping you on stage, let alone with you working me up before hand!"

"Come on baby.." He whispered in my ear, making sure he used his lowest, raspiest voice, knowing that would get me.

I groaned and turned around to face him. I leaned up a little to kiss him, but had to push him away after a few minutes.

"Baby. After the show."

He stuck out his bottom lip and pouted. I kissed his lip, "Tuck your lip back in."

"Fine." He said, and went to sit down, crossing his arms like a five year old who wasn't allowed to have candy.

I finished getting dressed and put my hair in a high pony tail. I walked over to him to get his approval on my outfit, and saw his mouth drop.

"Yeah, this is what your choreographer is making us wear."

"Uhh..b-b..wow." He said, then kissed my cheek.

"Well, I guess this is it!" I said after hearing the call to get in place.

Thankfully, my time was still about twenty minutes away, so I could just relax and watch the boys. Then, came my time. The song they had for this routine was an older one. The boys talked their tour manager and producers into letting them do an older song only die hard fans know. It's called, 'If You Knew What I Knew.'

"Here goes nothing!" I said to Alli, as I ran to the stage.

I was having a blast on stage. Despite being in front of 50,000+ people, I felt comfortable because I was with my 'family.' The whole time I had to dance with Alex, and heard his voice in my ear. During the routine, he slipped his hand between my legs and made me squeal, and I'm pretty sure it was heard over his mic.

Another part of the routine that would kill me, was when we had to practically grind on each other. While his crotch was agaisnt my leg, I could feel him pushing through, and winked at him. Which really wasn't nice, that made him worse. I giggled and ran away when the song was over.

"Lucky for you, Brian has his solo next! So we have five minutes of..you know." He wiggled his eyebrows and pushed me into his dressing room and locked the door.

"ALEX!" I yelped when he attacked my neck with kisses.

"Oh, you're right. We've gotta make this quick." He winked and quickly lifted the skirt I was wearing and pushed my panties to the side. Then, unzipped his pants and pulled himself out. He thrusted in me without missing a beat. He had me leaned against the wall and pumped in me until we both came.

It was so fast and dirty, but, so loving and sweet at the same time.

As he was pulling out of me, there was a pound on the door.

"J! COME ON!"

"Coming!.... as if I haven't already."

I giggled and followed him outside and saw everyones stares and heard their giggles.

"What?" I asked, trying to act innocent.

"Don't even missy." Nick said, then walked away, shaking his head and laughing.

I watched the rest of the show from the front row. Loving every minute. If there was one thing in life I was sure of, it was that I could watch a Backstreet show everynight, and never get sick of it.




I filled in for Alli for 6 shows. And when she was able to rejoin, another girl quit, and I took her spot. That was six weeks ago. Of course, it was Howie's partner, and Alex persuaded Alli to trade me. It was nothing against her, she understood that. He just wanted to tease me on stage. He had figured out different ways to slip a finger or two inside me without anyone noticing. It was pure torture. But, we usually followed up every performance with a quickie while Brian did his solo.

"Meggie?"

"I'm in here babe." I answered from the back room on the bus.

"We're gonna grab some food. What do you want?"

"Umm.. same as you."

"But, what if you don't like it?" He asked

"Babe. McDonalds?"

"How'd you know?" He grinned.

"Alex McLean...McDonalds...I just put two and two together."

He smiled and started to tickle me, but after I fell backwards and hit my head, he stopped and got serious. I laid there still trying to fake him out and make him think I was knocked out.

"BABY!?!?"

I opened my eyes and sat up. "Alex! I'm fine! I was kidding!"

"Oh my God Meggie." He grabbed me and rubbed my head, "Don't scare me like that."

"I'm sorry baby. Let's go eat." I said as I stroked his cheek.

"No, you say here, I'll bring it back and we can eat in here alone."

"Ok baby."

He kissed me and ran off the bus with the rest of the guys, leaving me with the girls. I walked to the front and sat with LeighAnne, Kat, and Leigh. We were making small talk when I started to feel sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up at least three times, maybe four.

"Meg are you ok?" LeighAnne asked as she helped me stand back up.

"I don't know. I've been throwing up randomly for the past few days."
Chapter End Notes:
lemme know!