- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
it's been a while, but i've been really busy. lemme know what you think!
As I listened to the music, I stared deep into Alex's eyes, as his hands softly gripped my arms, pulling me in for a deep, passionate kiss. After a minute of our tongues teasing each other, we pulled back. He turned me around and slowly unzipped my dress, and let it fall to the floor. He smirked when he saw my straplees bra and matching thong.

"You like?" I asked, in a teasing voice

"Mmm, baby. Very much. However, those aren't gonna be on you much longer. Mrs. McLean"

"Well, Mr. McLean, take them off."

Alex led me to the bed and laid me down. He kissed every inch of bare skin on my body, teasing me when he got to my inner thighs.

"Aleexx." I moaned, when he kissed me over my panties. I squirmed trying to get away from his torture.

"You like that?"

"Touch me. Please" I whispered.

"As you wish, but first. I'm getting awfuly hot in this suit. Think you could help me?"

I nodded and grinned, as I sat up in bed. I took off his jacket and tossed it aside. Then, I bent down to kiss him, while unbuttoning his dress shirt. After removing his shirt, I worked on his belt, then pushed his pants down. He covered me with his body, kissing me as his hand ran down my stomach, and he slipped a finger inside me.

"Mmmm. Alex," I moaned, thrusting towards him, "I need you. Please, make love to me."

"Be patient baby." He whipsered in my ear, then kissde my neck, sucking gently on my sensitive spot.

He attacked my neck with his lips and tongue, while his hand was at work in another place. He had two fingers inside me, as he softly massaged my clit with his thumb. He kissed m lips, then left a trail of kisses down to my belly button. He stopped and looked at me, smiling before his tongue came out to tease my clit.

He kept his fingers inside me as his mouth went to work on me. He swirled his tongue in random motions as my legs twitched from the contact.

"Alex. Please." I moaned. "Let me cum."

"Mmm." His voice vibrated against me, making me moan even louder. "You like?"

"Mmm hmm." I answered, in a whimper.

"Cum for me baby. Let me taste all of you."

When I heard that, I let go. My body shook as he kept going with his tongue, licking me completely clean. After he was down, he crawled back up to me, kissing me deeply.

I could feel him growing against me, his hard member was pressing up against me, making me wet all over again.

"I love you Meggie." He said.

"I love you Alex."

Without warning, he swiftly thrusted himself deep inside me.

"Oh Alex!"

After a few seconds, my hips matched his thrusts as his groans got louder and our climax built up.

"God Megan. FUCK!"

"Alex! ALEX! Harder baby." I panted.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, allowing him to go deeper.

I could feel myself almost there. I gripped his back and pulled him closer to me.

"BABY! Oh ALEX!!"

I could feel his entire body shiver as his orgasm took control of him. He kissed me one last time, before resting his head on my chest. I stroked his head, and whispere softly to him. "I love you so much baby. I'm so happy we're together."

He rolled off of me, and cudled me in his arms, "I love you Meggie. You're my best friend, my lover, my wife, and my soul mate. I never want to leave your side for the rest of my life."

He leaned down and kissed my belly, then laid his head on my stomach, "And soon, we'll get to meet our little one."

I placed my hand on my stomach, "I know. I can't wait. I can't believe we're gonna be parents."

"I know. I hope I'll make a good father."

I looked down, "Alex, you're gonna make an amazing father."

"I hope."

I noticed the change in his voice, and his sudden change in mood. "Alex?"

"Yeah?"

"Come up here."

He moved back up and we leaned against the head board. "You are the most amazing man I've ever met. You are gonna make the best father in the world. I know this because I know you. I know how loving and caring you are."

I saw teard forming in his eyes, "Alex? What's wrong?"

"I'm scared."

"Of having a baby?"

He nodded slowly, and wiped a tear away with the back of his hand.

I pulled him close to me, "Alex. I'm scared too. But, I know we'll be fine. I believe it."

"Yeah. I'm just scared she'll hate me."

"She? How do you know it's a girl?"

"I don't, but I hope it is. And, I hope she's just like you."

"I do want a little girl. But, I want a little boy too. One just like you...well, not exactly like you. I couldn't handle that worry when he starts dating." I giggled

"Yeah," he chuckled, "I-Are you sure our child won't hate me?"

"Alex. I am positive. You are a good man."

"I try. I just worry what they'll think of my past, you know?"

"Your past is the past. All our children will care about is that you're their father and you love them."

Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry baby."

"It's ok. I understand."

"I didn't mean to ruin our wedding night."

"You didn't ruin it. It was amazing. And, it's not over yet ya know."

He raised one eyebrow and rolled back ontop of me. "I Love you."

"I love you Alex." I kissed him, as we began another round of love making.