- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry its been sooo long! ive been really busy lately. i have a few new ideas for this story..so we'll see where it goes! thanks for your reviews!
Wow time has flown by since Britney was born. Can you believe it's been a whole year? Well, one year tomorrow. Alex is setting up for the party we're having tomorrow. We know she won't remember it, but the first few birthdays are really for the parents not the children, right?

"Baby have you seen that pink, tissue paper stuff? You know the stuff that comes in a roll?" Alex asked, walking into the nursery.

When I turned to answer him, he looked so confused, I giggled. When I brought my hand up to cover my mouth, he stopped me.

"What is so funny missy?"

"You just look so adorable when you're confused!"

Wrapping my arms around his neck, and kissing his cheek, I whispered, "I'm sorry baby boy. I shouldn't make fun of the man I love."

He smirked, letting me know he was up to something now. I slowly backed away from him, ready to run, when he grabbed me. We got our feet twisted and fell to the floor, where he proceeded to tickle me unitl I cried from laughing.

"Say you're sorry! And you better mean it young lady!" He half yelled, while laughing.

In between giggles, I managed to force out,"I'm....I'm sorry!"

After laying on the floor for a few more minutes, Alex got up, then helped me to my feet. He stopped to pick up his little girl, who I swear he loves more than any father has ever loved a child before, and began to tickle her tummy, getting little laughs from her.



After dinner, Alex brought britney back upstairs to her crib. He laid her down and sang her to sleep with the song he wrote for her. After watching her for a few more minutes to make sure she was still breathing, Alex came to bed.

"Can I put her to bed tomorrow?" I asked, as he was undressing.

"Sure babe. I just love singing to her and seeing her smile when she hears my voice." He chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

"I know baby. I feel the same way when you sing to me."

Ales crawled in the bed next to me, checking that the baby monitor was on loud to hear, and softly sang in my ear. He was working on a new song, and always tested them out on me, which I would never complain of.

"What's that song called?" I asked, after liking what I heard.

"Its untitled for now. I don't know what it is about this song, but I want it to be perfect...Because it's about you."
“Really? Will you sing it again?” I whispered.
As Alex was singing it to me, once again, he was gently rubbing my bare back, and kissed my shoulders in between verses. When I began to moan, Alex took his hint, and laid me back in the bed. Crwaling on top of me, he kissed me with all the passion we’d ever had. One thing is for sure, having a baby, hasn’t changed how we feel about each other or our sex lives one bit. As he nibbled on my ear lobe, I tried my best to push his boxers down, but failed. He noticed the trouble I was having, and sat back just enough to take them off himself.
I could feel his erection touching m bare skin, and could feel myself getting wetter by the second.

“Mmm Alex. I need you.” I panted out.
“I love you baby girl. Are you ready?”

I nodded, and he entered me just slightly before we both heard a noise that terrified us both. Something hit the house, hard. Then, immediately we heard Britney scream and begin to cry.
Alex and I ran to the nursery, still hearing something outside. We were relieved to find Brit still in her crib. Alex grabbed her up as I called for the police. We weren’t sure of what could possibly be outside, but didn’t want to take any chances at all.
After a few minutes of silence, after we got Britney to calm down while she clung to Alex like he was going to drop her, we crept downstairs. When we got to the bottom of the stairs, I turned and looked at Alex and chuckled a bit.
“How can you find this funny baby?”

“Because usually the wife is holding the baby and the husband goes first to check it out..But we are doing it all wrong.”
We laughed together, before Alex passed Brit off to me, and grabbed a baseball bat in the closest closet. After checking all the rooms downstairs and not finding anything, we saw the lights of the police cars outside.
When we opened the front door to let them in, we couldn’t believe what we saw. Our entire front yard was covered in broken glass and pictures of Alex from the late 90s.
“Mrs. McLean?” The first officer asked as he approached the porch carefully.
“Y-yes.” I answered, not sure of what to think of everything.
“Are you all alright?”

“Yes, we’re fine. What happened out here!?”
“We don’t know yet ma’am. I’m Officer Givens. This is Officer Jones.”
“Thank you so much for coming so soon. This is my husband Alex McLean.”

“Hello sir.” Alex said, reaching his hand out to shake the officers hands.
“And who is this little one?”

I smiled and said, “This is our little girl, Britney. Brit can you say hi to the policemen?”
I waved her chubby little hand for her, and she gave the officers a big smile and giggled.
Just as we were about to step inside to talk, another officer came up to the porch with a paper in his hand.
“Sir, we just found this on the lawn by the cherry tree.”
He handed Officer Givens the folded piece of paper marked AJ.
“AJ? Is that you Mr. McLean?”
“Yes, that’s what I’m known as to my fans.”
Alex took the paper, opening it carefully, and read it. After a few seconds he handed it to me.

‘AJ. You thought you could get away that easily? That was supposed to be my baby. Mine. Not hers. Not that whore you chose to marry. Not to worry, she will be mine. As will you.’

“Alex?” I looked at him, terrified of who this was and what she would do.
He wrapped his arms around me and kissed Britney’s little head, while the officers read the note.
“We’re gonna send some people to clean your yard safely and securely, and keep a patrol car outside for the night. But, I can’t allow you to stay here tonight.”
“I understand officer.” Alex said, we’ll grab a few things and leave right away.”

“We can arrange for a car to take you to a safe hotel.”

“Thank you so much sir.” I said as I shook his hand, and we went inside to pack.