- Text Size +
I’ve been sitting outside of Nick’s house for a hour debating whether I should go in or not. If I go in I’ll be laying my heart out to him, and if I just drive home I’ll be breaking my own heart. I decided I was going to go in. I get out of my moms car and I walk over to the front door and knock. After a minute or two Nick opens the door. We just stand there looking at each other until Nick decides to break the silence. “Hey, wanna come in?” I just nod and follow Nick to the living room. Nick sit down on the couch, but I continue to stand. I was getting really nervous so I said the only think I could think of to say at that moment. “I’m sorry about uhm pushing your girlfriend.. I didn’t hurt her did I?” I apologized. Nick shook his head and looked up to me. “No she’s fine, but what was up with you?” I looked at Nick and took a deep breath. “I don’t know Nick , I guess I was so used to it all be about me and you and since Paris came its just like” I shrugged my shoulders and stopped talking. I seriously had no idea what I was saying. “I know what it is” Nick answered “You’re getting the feeling that you have for me as a friend mixed with jealousy.
”No Nick. I’m not getting anything mixed up. I know how I feel about you, and its real”
“Oh really? And how do you feel about me?” Nick said in a voice as if he didn’t really believe me.
“Nick.. I’m in love with you.” I softly whispered.
“No you are not ! Because before Paris came in the picture you kept telling everybody we were JUST friends, and now Paris is here you run around and scream ‘get off my man.’
“Nick why do I feel like you’re pushing me away?” Nick stood up from the couch and stood right in front me. “Pushing you away from what Baby?
“From you ! You’re pushing me away from us.
“Baby , you never thought about ‘’us’’ until another girl came along.
“That’s because I didn’t know how I really felt until I saw you with someone” I explained
Nick sighed and put his hand thru his hair. He sat down on the couch again and I could tell he was really confused.
“Destiny. I don’t know what to say. You’re with Chris and I’m with Paris” he said in a soft voice.
The tears were falling down from my eyes by now and I couldn’t them.
“Nick, just say you feel the same way I do” I watch Nick as he walks towards me and hugs me while I cry. He than lifts my face up and looks me in the eye


Nick’s Point Of View

I feel so confused listening to Destiny’s confessions about her being in love with me.
This is something I’ve been wanting to hear for years now, but somehow I’m scared. I’m scared that she isn’t honest.
I’m scared that this is all just jealousy and she can’t stand it that I’m getting close to Paris.
I’m scared that If I break up with Paris and get with Destiny she finds out she want me only as a friend.
And most important I’m scared that this is all a dream, I loved hearing her say that she’s in love with me.
I love her. I want to be with her but somehow I’m doubting all this. I look at Destiny see her cry. I hate seeing her cry.
I let my heart get the best of me and I stand up to hug her. Having her in my arms is the best feeling in the world.
Nobody can compare with Destiny. Not even Paris. I lift Destiny’s face up and look her in the eye.
I somehow had the urge to kiss her, She’s so close to me and she just confessed that she’s in love with me.
I know I feel the same, this just feels right. I want to kiss her, I have to kiss her. I lift her chin up and lean forward.
As I get really close to her lips I stop for a second and look at her. I lick my lips and smile at her.
She smiles back and I lean forward more, Just when our lips almost touch her phone rings.

Destiny’s point of view

Nick looks me in my eyes and before I know I see him leaning towards me. He gives me a smile and I smiled back at him.
I notice him leaning more towards me and his lips coming closer. Just when we were about to kiss my phone rings.
You got to be kidding me I thought. I look at the ID and see Chris’s name on my phone. I pull away from Nick and pick up my phone.
“Hi Chris.”
“Hey Sweety, I was wondering where you were? I wanted to check on you and you weren’t home.”
“Yeah, uhm I had some stuff I needed to take care off.“ I lied.
“Oh, ok well are you feeling like going to dinner later?” Chris asked. I look at Nick and see him staring at me.
“Yeah I would love to honey, I’ll be there in 15 minutes ok?” I answered and said goodbye. I hang up the phone and look at Nick.
“Uhm I gotta go.” I said and turned around to leave Nicks house. I walk towards the door and reach for the doorknob.
Just when I wanted to open the door I feel somebody grabbing my arm. I turn around and see Nick hold my arm.
“Nick I gotta…” before I continue he puts his finger on my mouth to stop me from talking.
He leaned forward and started kissing me. It felt so great. I could feel my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.
The butterflies in my stomach started floating around. I opened my mouth to make way for his tongue.
He gently bit on my lower lip and my knees started to feel weak. This was the best kiss I had in my whole life.
His lips felt so warm and so tender. I forget everything that was going on and deepened the kiss.
It was a very passionate kiss. A kiss as if we both took the time to memorize the feeling before our lips part. I enjoyed every second of the kiss until Nick took his lips off mine.