- Text Size +
He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. There was a silence which I decided to break. “I should go now.” I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked towards my car.
I started the engine and drove away, and than it finally hit me.
Nick and I kissed. We really kissed. I couldn’t help but smile. It felt so good, so familiar but new at the same time.
What did this mean ? Were we going to be more than just friends? Or was this a one time action ? Whatever it was , it happened, and I don’t regret it at all.
I wanted to leave but he was the one that stopped me. He was the one that held my arm. He was the one that kissed me first. He started. I think he likes me as much as I like him. Atleast I hope so. After experiencing a kiss like that, none of us can say we didn’t feel it. There was a chemistry, and it wasn’t just friendship. That was a REAL kiss. A kiss with feeling , with hopes and desire. I kept driving while my thoughts were still with Nick. After a couple of minutes I parked in front of my house and saw Chris sitting in front of my doorstep. The minute he saw me is face started to light up. He walks towards and gives me a kiss.
“You look happy sweety.” he said looking at me. I just nodded. I felt kind of bad. He cared about me a lot and if this were any other situation I would be crazy about him, but I’m not. I felt really guilty. I tried to shake the thought of Nick away but it didn’t work. Chris took my hand and we walked towards his car. “I’ve made dinner reservation baby” he said and gave me another kiss on the cheek. I took a deep breath and entered his car

Nick’s point of view.


Wow, I just did it. The same thing I’ve been wanting to do since the first day that I met her. I just went for it. I saw in her eyes that she ment the things she said. I can’t believe how good that kiss felt. It was most definitely worth the wait, but now I got a taste of it how can I let it go ? I love her. I’ve never gotten over her. I thought I did but after that kiss I know for sure I am not. How can somebody I’ve known for so long as my ‘’bestfriend’’ make me feel like this. This isn’t just friendship. I think this is real love. God knows how weird that is coming from me since I’ve always been the one that didn’t believe in true love. Guess I was really wrong. I have to tell her. I have to let her know I love her and only her. No one else comes close to her. No one can make me feel the way she does. I have to let her now as soon as possible.
At that moment the doorbell rang. My heart started pounding. It must be Destiny. She probably forgot something here. I have to tell her. I took a deep breath and walked towards the door. I grabbed the doorknob and took another deep breath. I closed me eyes and opened the door with my eyes still closed. “I love you baby” I said when I opened the door. ”And I always will.” I opened my eyes and to my surprise it wasn’t Destiny standing there, it was Paris.
“You love me? Wow nick” she jumped in arms and started kissing me. “Uhhhh” I just stuttered. This was not what I was expecting. “I love you 2 Nick. I really do” Paris admit and continued kissing me. This was NOT the way I had it planned in my head. I started feeling so bad for Paris. Those couple of words I said ment that much to her? But this is not fair to her, because I don’t mean them. Those were suppose to be for Destiny.
“Can we go to dinner Nick?” Paris asked me while she continued planting small kisses on my neck and cheeks and all over my neck. “Sure why not. You want to go now?” I asked hoping that this awkward feeling I had would go away. “I know a good place, lets take your car” Paris said and took my hand. We walked towards my car and after a couple of minutes we were on our way to go out to dinner .