- Text Size +
“You ready to go baby?” Chris ask me.
God knows how happy I was hearing those words come out of Chris’s mouth. I was really getting tired of Paris.
I mean the whole time while we were eating she was acting as if Nick couldn’t feel himself.
And she kept looking at me the whole time and kept kissing Nick. I know she was doing all this to try to make me ’jealous.’
“Yes, I’m ready.” I smiled.
“I think we should go too, Paris” Nick continued.
Chris called the waiter to our table and Nick and Chris paid the check. We get up to leave and walk out the door together when I stop.
“Chris babe I’ll be right back , I have to go to the restroom.“ I turn and I quickly go back inside.
I really had to go the toilet badly. I get to the toilet do my thing and wash my hand.
As I come out of the restroom I was looking down at the floor when I run right into a slid chest.
“Oh, I’m so sorry.” I apologize. I look up into Nick’s face. “Damnit Nick , watch were you’re going.”
“Baby, I need to talk to you before we all go our separate ways.”
“Uhm ok. Talk, Nick.”
“I don’t want you to kiss him.“ he said straight to the point. I look Nick as if I just seen a ghost.
“Nick are you kidding me? He’s my boyfriend!”
Nick shrugs his shoulders “So?”
“Sooooo wouldn’t it be crazy if I didn’t kiss my boyfriend.” I explained trying to keep my voice calm.
“Well I..”
I cut him off. “Listen Nick, you’re seriously out of your mind if you think I’m not going to kiss my boyfriend while you’ll all over you’re little Paris.”
I walk around him and go outside to Chris. “Lets go Chris.”
We walk to his car and Chris starts driving toward the movies. “Uhm Chris I don’t feel like going to the movies.” I said.
“Well where do you want to go than?” Chris asked.
“Who’s at your house?”
“Nobody.” he replied.
“Well lets go to your place than.”


Nick’s point of view

Damn why does that girl always do this to me. See this is why I’m not trying to get into a relationship with her.
She’s full of games! All she had to do was say yes and stop kissing Chris but nooo guess that was too much to ask.

“Nick did you hear anything I said?” I look at Paris. For a minute I totally forgot that she was walking down the dark beach with me.
“Huh?” I replied.
“Nothing.” Paris said with a sad frown.
I could tell by her expression that I hurt her feeling. I hug her tightly. I really didn’t want to hurt her at all.
“I’m sorry sweety, I was thinking about something.” I explained while I was holding her waist.
Paris looked away from me “Don’t you mean someone else?“
I looked at Paris with a shocked expression. How did she know? I can’t admit it.
“What? Where did you get that from?” I said pretending I didn’t know what she was talking about.
“Nick, I saw the way you looked at Destiny at dinner tonight. Every time Chris touched or looked at her you would roll your eyes.” Paris explained.
“I don’t roll my eyes! Only girls roll their eyes.”
“Well girl you sure were rolling your eyes.” She takes my hands from her waist.
“Nick, I’m being serious. I though you said you and Destiny were nothing but friends.” “That’s all me and her are.. We are just friends… I swear.” I swore.
Paris smiled at me and wrapped her arms around my neck. “Well prove it than.” she said in a cheeky voice.
“What? Right here? Right now?” I asked surprised. Paris smiled at me and just nods while she bites her bottom lip.
I look around. The beach was dark and I didn’t see anyone so that means no one would see us either.