- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This was a challenge I wrote for another site.  The challenge was to choose a picture and write something, so that is what I thought of.
Photobucket

“Hold the lift” called out a male voice as the doors had begun to close. I pressed the button to hold the doors and smiled at the man who stepped in, I recognised him as one of my new neighbours in the apartment block I’d just moved into. He was tall, dark haired and very handsome, just my type of guy!

“Thanks, I would’ve been waiting ages for it to come back down” he said “you’ve just moved in recently haven’t you?”

“Yeah, last week” I said as I pressed the button for the 6th floor “I‘m Steph“.

“I’m Jason, nice to meet you. How are you finding it, have you settled in yet?” he asked

“More or less settled, I love it” I said “Manchester is a great place to be”

“Yeah…” he began but his voice trailed off as the lift made a strange noise and stopped working, leaving us suspended somewhere between floors. We tried pressing buttons but nothing seemed to be working, not even the alarm button was functioning.

“Great!” he said raising his hands in annoyance.

“I’m sure we’ll be moving along soon” I said as I began pressing random buttons again.

“I hope so too. The last time the lift broke down, it was hours before someone came out to fix it. We all had to use the stairs, not the kind of service you expect in an apartment block of this calibre, eh” he said

“Oh” I exclaimed “No, it’s not. I hope we’re not gonna be stuck for hours, I’ve got a party to get ready for”

“Oh yeah, where you off to?” he asked and smiled, flashing his perfect teeth.

“I’m having a flat warming party, well, girls night in is more like it” I replied
“Sounds good” he said

We began chatting, he asked where I was from and what had brought me to Manchester and I found myself opening up and telling him everything, he was so easy to talk to and a good listener. I looked at my watch and realised we’d been in here for 45 minutes, it was starting to get warm too as there was no fresh air coming in.

“We may as well sit down, could be a while yet” he said and slid down the mirrored wall of the lift and sat with his long legs stretched out in front of him. I did the same, sitting across from him. It really was getting warm and so I took off my jacket and placed it down next to me. Jason took his jacket off too and undid a couple of buttons on his shirt, just enough to reveal a little bit of toned looking chest. I knew I was looking at him and could do nothing to stop myself for a moment, but then averted my eyes and began to blush "oh my god Steph" I thought to myself "how could you be so obvious?" I hoped he hadn’t noticed me checking him out.

“You wouldn’t happen to have a drink in that bag would you?” Jason asked, looking at my Tesco carrier bag “it’s so hot and stuffy in here”

I looked in the bag, in amongst the crisps, dips, popcorn, chocolate, sweets and the couple of DVD’s was a bottle of vodka “sorry, this is all I’ve got, can‘t have a girls night in without the vodka”

“I suppose not” he said and reached for the bottle “do you mind?” he asked as he took the bottle from me and twisted the lid off, bringing the bottle up to his lips. His body kind of shivered as the neat vodka went down his throat and he handed me the bottle.

“Thanks” I said taking the bottle from his hand and taking a sip from it, I also shivered as I felt the vodka go down, it just didn’t taste right without the coke to go with it “could do with some coke with it couldn’t it? Shame I haven’t got any of that in my bag”

One hour turned to two and the bottle of vodka was slowly being devoured, but it was doing nothing to quench our thirsts and the temperature in the lift seemed to keep on rising. By now I was feeling a little bit tipsy, just a little. The vodka had loosened both of our tongues and we were chatting like we’d known each other for years, not just a couple of hours. I found out all about Jason, like where he was from, what he did for a living, his likes and dislikes - he was definitely my kind of man!

“I’m so hot” I said, fanning myself with one of the DVDs out of the carrier bag, as I paced the floor.

“You sure are” he said and looked at me lustfully, licking his gorgeous lips. He got up and moved closer to me.

“I didn’t mean it like that” I giggled at him and blushed a little, lowering my face so that he couldn‘t see.

“Well, I did” he said and moved closer to me, we looked into each other’s eyes for a few moments and then were lost in each other, kissing passionately, our tongues dancing together, our hands wandering over each others bodies. I undid the remaining buttons of his shirt and slid it off his shoulders, kissing and licking his bare chest as he fumbled with my top, pulling it off.

“You still hot? I think you need to take some more clothes off” I said and began undoing his belt and popping open the buttons of his jeans. It was so unlike me to be like this with someone I’d only just met, I never got into situations like this with strangers, but the vodka had made me lose all inhibitions. I really didn’t care if I’d only known him a few hours, it felt so right.

In no time at all, both of us were down to our underwear and I thanked god I was wearing something half decent. He had me pressed up against the mirrored wall of the lift and I could feel his arousal through the material separating us, he unclipped my bra and began kissing my breasts “oh god Steph, I really want you” he said, as he ran his fingers through my hair and then down my back until he got to my knickers, running his fingers just under the edge of the material, then creeping down further. I was so turned on by this man, I wanted him right here, right now. I ran my hand over the bulge in his boxers, up and down, feeling him harden even more under my touch. Without saying another word we removed each others underwear and he lifted me up, his hands under my bum, pushing me against the wall. My legs automatically went around his waist and he thrust hard into me, making me gasp out loud. I had one hand on the handrail to steady myself and the other gripping Jay, I could see our reflections in the opposite mirror and that was quite a sight. We moved against each other, and I could feel myself losing all control, heading towards the edge “don’t stop” I said breathlessly and he didn’t disappoint, giving me the most incredible orgasm.

“Oh god” he moaned as he came, thrusting deep into me, sweat beads gathering on his forehead. We held each other close, enjoying the moment when all of a sudden I could feel movement. I know the sex had been mind blowing, but I really don’t think the earth had actually moved, then I realised it was the lift, it was working again.

“Oh shit, it’s gonna open any second and we’ve got no clothes on” I said panicking and trying to grab my clothes and throw them on.

Jason just laughed and told me to chill. Luckily no one was around when the lift doors glided open and we were able to leave the lift looking half decent, laughing like teenagers.

“I enjoyed that” he said

“Same here” I said

“I’d love to see you again” he said “obviously somewhere other than the lift, if you’d like?”

“I‘d love to” I replied

“Tomorrow night? I’ll pick you up, we can go out, get something to eat, whatever you want?” he asked

“Tomorrow will be perfect” I said “see you Jason” and we both walked away from each other, each of us smiling from ear to ear.

THE END