- Text Size +
 

Chapter 2

A year has gone by, Howie and Jackie were happy with each other company that's until someone came back from the past, "Leigh!" Howie, say happy to see her at an LA show while he hugs her.  "Howie how have you been?" she asks known full well what happening with him as she keeps tabs on him with common friends. She takes advantage of the opportunity and hugs him tight as she inhale his manly smell that she missed so much.  Never caring that Jackie was just a few inches away, "Hello, Leigh," says Jackie letting her known that she is there too even though she knew. "Oh, hello," she responds with no much importance, Howie seeing that gave Jackie her place and say, "It's nice seeing you again but they are waiting for my wife and I inside." Howie taking Jackie's arm lacing with his, they walk away; meanwhile leaving Leigh fuming.  Inside the theater reaching their seats Howie hears, "Thank you." He just smiles it's my pleasure.

It was time again for the DLF cruise and like always, as they are notorious for put it together last minute.  Unbelievable though, everything goes without a glitch, until an unexpected passenger arrived.  Everyone look at each other but didn't say a word and greeted her aboard.  The cruise was going fine, people having fun with the expedition until a monkey crawl on top of Leigh and Howie went to the rescues forgetting behind his wife.  The night came and they are all aboard in the ship again they got ready for the evening but Jackie's has forgot her camera, "Howie I forgot the camera, so go ahead I'll catch up," "Don't delay please," he says giving her a kiss on the cheek. At the dinner table there is Leigh in her place at the table.  Giving up, she started to mingle with some fans that had became almost instantly friends to her and stay with them the whole dinner while Howie was so engross in the conversation with Leigh that he never notice that Jackie never arrive to the table.

            One late afternoon at sea, Jackie is looking at the horizon and wishing he would be there with her. A single tear run down her cheek as she whispers a small prayer,

 

"Dear Lord, you that are in heaven and can see everything,

Please help me, as I falling into despair.

 As my marriage continue to be of convenience and not love.

  I know that got into this marriage knowing full well of the consequences but you know that I also enter with hope as you know, dear lord that I love him.

Oh, please God help me and make this right and if it wasn't to be so help me get the courage that  I need to do what's right and to go on.

Amen.

            She finish the prayer wiping away the tears that has fallen, she composure herself and go to get ready for the last night at the cruise.  She hears a knock on her door; she looks herself in the mirror for the last time before she goes and answer the door.  There stood John that say, "Hey, you look beautiful," as he marveled on how beautiful this woman is and how his brother can't see that.  She is wearing little black dress that hugs her in the right places, showing her curvy body; while, her wavy brunette long hair is its loose giving the final touch of elegance. "Why thank you, you don't look bad yourself," she answer taking a quick glance at him where he is wearing a simple black suit that goes so well with his handsome face.    "Are you ready to go?" John asks, "Where is Howie, why he is not the one here?" Jackie ask disappointed, John seeing how disappointed she is, he couldn't break her heart and say that he was already there so he says a white lie.   "I think he is with Polly finalizing last minute touches for tonight." "Oh ok, lets go," she say with half smile.

            Walking to the ballroom John and Jackie finds Howie laughing with Leigh.  "I can't do this John I got to go," she whispers barely holding her tears, "No. Yes, you can," reply John and hold her tight to him as they walk towards the couple but went pass them.  As soon Howie notices her, he goes to her, "Hey, you look beautiful." He says and she replies curtly, "Thank you."  The evening was going well and they dance and chat with each other until Leigh cut in, in their fun. "Can I have this dance," as she drag away Howie away with no much of a struggle.

At that Jackie leaves and decide to pack everything as it was the last night of the cruise anyway, when she is finally done, she decides to go for a troll on the dock.   Finding a nice spot she sits alone, and gaze at the stars suddenly she hears, "Want some company?" Looking aside she sees John standing there, "Sure," she replies with a smile.

Back at the ballroom Leigh finally make her move, "Howie, I still love you and..."she is cut short, "I'm sorry Leigh, I'm marry." "But you don't love her and the rumors are that your marriage is convenience only."  "Whoever have you informed, have you misinformed, I do love my wife and I respect her deeply." Howie tells her curtly but she tries again, "If you love her, why you been with me all this time?" "I was being polite in honor of what we had but nothing more and if you excuse me, I have to find my wife." Howie reply as he tries to leave, "You going to her?" Leigh asks and he answers "Yes."

He asks everyone for her but only Polly is the one to tell him as no one seems to know, "She is gone." At that he goes in search finding in his search a huge surprise, "Jackie, I can't believe but..."John begins in almost a whisper as he leans in for a kiss.  Stunning Jackie but reacting quickly she turn her face away before he could kiss her but too late Howie has disappeared again never letting them know about his presence.  "John, please, I love your brother even though he doesn't love me," Jackie says pulling back. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you," John apologizes.  "It's late, I have to go back at least to say goodnight to everyone else," she commented as she stands up from the bench and leaves while John follows closely behind.

  Howie sees as they enter the ballroom and gulp his drink in one shot and ask for another one.  He continues on as he watches her interact with his family and narrow his eyes in rage at the site of his brother.  Jackie finds him in the bar and goes to say goodnight. "Hey, I'm going to bed so goodnight," Jackie says as she leans to give him a kiss on the cheek coming to a halt when he says, "Did you have a good time with my brother? Did you like his kisses?" He fire at her asking for another drink, "Howie is not what you think..." she tries to explain, "Did he touch you?" He says harshly as he grabs her arm, "Let Me go, you are hurting me, please don't." She told him in a whisper while tears streams down her face, he let her go with a heavy sigh there she almost ran out of there.  Lucky for them only the bartender knew what has transpired, because the place went dark earlier, transforming into a disco night club.

Jackie walks at fast pace as Howie does the same close behind reaching her at the door of her room, "I need to know," he says, "No, I don't want to talk to you, not when you are like this." Jackie replies infuriating Howie, at that moment she opens the door and rush in trying to close the door on him; but, he is too quick and holds the door walking in, "Get out, please I'm tired and I want to go to bed." Jackie tries to persuade Howie to leave but he just stare at her as he advance toward her as she walks backward afraid because she have never seeing him that way. With a swift move he grabs her arm and asks once again, "Did he touch you?" While with his other hand moves down the hem of her dress them upward, serpently touching her thigh. "No please. Please stop, you are scaring me." She retorts quivering back at him. "Did you like his lips, his kisses?" He asks as he firm his grip on her arm and goes higher in her inner thigh. "What?!? No and stop touching me you have no right." She says as she tries to free her self, "No right? Well my dear let me enlighten you on that-I do." He answers back with half smile, enrage at his audacity she say bitterly pushing him, freeing her self while he stumble a bit, as she question, "Now, you remember do you, huh? Why is that?"  He didn't answer but she did for him, "Because of your brother, you saw us, didn't you? DID YOU?  Well, don't worry your company assets are save as I only manage to love you, now go," she says in a whisper as a tear roll down her face.  He walks up to her and holds her tight while whispering in her ear, "I'm sorry. I saw you kissing him and I, I don't know, I just wanted to hurt you the way I was hurting because you are mine." "Yours? What do you mean?" She asks stun, ‘could it be that he loves me that he was jealous?'  

 Her thought it soon is confirm as he leans in giving her a sweet kiss but passionate.  "Mmmm" it's her only response.  Taking full advantage he continue his assault moving a hand under her dress again going higher touching her inner thigh as he gaze at her licking his lips. He says trying to ease her as she feels Goosebumps "Don't be scare I can't never hurt you." "I know but I never..." "Shhh, don't worry," he says cutting her off as he already know, giving her a kiss.  He slowly push the thin straps off her shoulder down and let it fall to the floor leaving her in her see through lace black underwear.  Gazing at the beauty in front of him, he licks his lips as his eyes fill with fire and glisten with excitement and passion.  She tries to cover her self as she feel expose to him for the first time.  He smiles sweetly at her so sweet and innocent he can't believe is his to love.  He takes her in his strong arms carrying her to the bed laying her there.  He takes away the gray and black vest as his stare intensely at her and she does the same at him.  Then he continues unbuttoning his white shirt to expose a hard mocha hairy chest; instantly and unconsciously Jackie licks her lips, making Howie smiles evilly at her reaction and asks, "Do you like what you see?" Making Jackie conscious of her staring which she quickly advert her eyes but he says, "Don't, please look at me," as he reach her chin and pull her face to his, kissing her tenderly.  Then grabbing her hand placing it in his chest where she trembles. He smiles leaning once again to kiss her lips.

 Discarding his shirt away he make a trail of butterfly kisses down her neck, to her shoulders down to her chest bypassing it and kiss her flat stomach going back to her chest, unhooking the strapless braw to expose her ample bosom that he greedily took in his mouth and began to suck on it while he pinch the other eliciting a moan, "Aw,mmm, ple, please" she say with elaborate breathing. "What?" He asks evilly when he let go of her, kissing her sweetly in her lips with lingering passion. He thumb the waist band of her panties pulling it down to her feet then took away her high heel black sandals; now, she is all nude for him to appreciate. He begin to kiss her legs, moving up to her thighs where she buckle instantly, "Shhhh, don't worry" and continues on to her wet mound. Barely touching her she groans in pleasure, "Mmmm," "You like that baby," and he touch her this time with his fingers, "Mmmmm-yes." She says, then he disappear between her legs touching her this time with his tongue drinking all the juices while making her moans louder; whereas she ach her back at the fire sensation that he is making her feel for the first time, "Howieeeeeeee," while he never taking his eyes from her, loving every reaction he is giving her as he sees her eyes semi close holding tight to the bed sheet.

He suddenly stops, making her look at him while he moves away from her.  Standing up he begin to strip away his clothes very so slowly; he unbuckle his belt, unbutton his pants and unzip it. She just stared it all, with anticipation at the bulge that now is out.  Moving next to her he kisses her again meanwhile he pulls the bed sheets, everything down crawling back to bed. He lay next to her as he pulls her to him kissing her again. He covers her body with his where there are no longer boundaries between them.  Positioning himself, he enters her slow while she bites down the pain that jolt thru her body. He continues like that until his completely inside. He moves slowly picking pace as she begins to enjoy the new feeling until they become one.  "I love you," she whispers when her breathing comes to normal and he replies, "I love you more."

~ The End~

                                                                                      

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is well appreciate as I trive for them:)