- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's another chapter! Sorry it took so long! I've been super busy this week! Hopefully, updates will be more often from now on! Enjoy!
Nick looked around at his surroundings and sighed, the bar was busy even for the afternoon, waitresses were circling the bar, taking orders. Bartenders were tossing, mixing and pouring drinks, people were chatting. And college kids were starting to come in. Busy time. Good thing Brian and Nick both got there before the rush. And there he was, not in his normal state, at all. A few weeks ago, if he were at the bar, and there were the usual swarms of sexy girls who were there, much similar to today, he’d be trying his best to get laid. But something inside of him just feels different.

“Well Nick, she’s back and that’s all you can do. The question is, what are you going to do?” Brian asked, taking a chug of his beer, looking at the lost blonde intently.

“That’s just the thing! I don’t know, I didn’t know what to do four years ago, and look what happened! What about now Bri? She’s changed, and she’s hiding something!! And well, you already know what I did!! What if everything gets out and things are even worse than they were, worse when Leigh-Anna and I were sneaking around.” Nick snapped, his tone hushed, keeping it sharp but hushed so he wouldn’t draw attention to himself.

Brian thought for a second, and there was a pang of something plastered all over his face. And Nick caught onto it. “Well Nick, I’ll admit, this situation must be flat out hell for you, and Leigh-Anna too for that matter, but I can tell you this, I’m going to sound like a cheesy sap when I say this, but I gotta tell you. The saying goes if you love something, let it go. But if it comes back, it’s yours forever. You and Leigh-Anna had each other once, it crumbled and now, it’s starting to show once again, hell, it hasn’t even gone away from what I’ve seen from you, love doesn’t stay hidden forever.”

“Must you do that!! I’m trying to forget about the girl, I’m tried really fucking hard to forget this chick and erase her out of my life, just like she did to me...”

“Maybe she had a reason, maybe something happened to her, causing her not to keep in touch. Nick, you weren’t there, neither was I, the only person who can tell you what happened, is Leigh-Anna. And from what you’ve told me, what she has to spill, is something huge, and very hard on her, so give her time Nick, besides, you two are going to be spending a lot of time together over these next few weeks, in a much more intimate environment!” Brian cut him off, his voice was very protective of Leigh-Anna at first, making Nick wonder even more, could Brian be hiding something from him too? But at the end, when he finished his sentence, he had a smirk on his face, and his arms were crossed.

Dear Nick’s brain, I’ve had these moments before, my big baby blue eyes are about to fly across the room, and my mouth is about to fall out of place, well, time to welcome another one! “What?! What do you mean, on a intimate environment?! Brian, what did you do, what the hell did you do?!” Nick’s tone was sharp, and squeaky, something like the way anime girls would speak in those shows Baylee watches on Saturday mornings. Quite funny.

The older, more mature blonde, was fighting the major temptation to burst out in a fit of laughter, looking at Nick’s expression, simply bewildered the youngest was. “Well, you know how, the firm is flying us out to London, Sweden and Germany to for the new record. Surly you were paying attention!” Brian snickered, leading to his dramatic finish.

“Yes I was...and yes, I do remember. Why?!” Nick asked, the anticipation and animated fear quite present in his voice. “Ah shit, something’s telling me I’m not going to like this!”

“Well, we needed to bunk with people for each visit to each country. In Johnny’s words I quote ‘I’m not taking the risks of bunking you with one another, so, we are putting you in with a close female friend’.”

“Oh sweet Jesus.” Nick sighed, already positive about what was to come.

“Yes Nickolas, we each have our roommates, Leigh Anne obviously with me, Gabi with A.J, Leigh with Howie, Kristen with Kevin, and who else to be with you Nick, Leigh-Anna’s going to be your roommate for the next two weeks!” Brian said.

“Oh of course! Why does this shit always happen to me, can’t I just get down to the bottom of things before I decide what I want?! Why is she coming anyway?!” He asked, slightly banging his head on top of the tiny oak table, thinking to himself. Oh well, whatever’s going to come to the surface and what’s going to happen, is going to happen. Might as well let fate take its course, oh Jesus I’m starting to sound like Brian!

“A.J’s taking her, he wants to spend more time with her I guess, and she’s working on the medical team, as one of the nurses on crew.” Brian said casually, little did he know Nick had never heard of this before, not once.

“She’s a nurse now?!”

“Yeah, I thought she would’ve told you by now.”

“No, she didn’t!” Nick said, angered, his eyes narrowing his eyes at the boutique next store, which happened to have a dark haired beauty and her red haired twin exit the store, with the shopping bags dangling from their arms like wind chimes. Yet another thing she’s kept from me, what else has this girl, who I don’t even know anymore, been keeping from me?

Once Brian caught onto Nick’s meaningful stare at Leigh-Anna, he paid the waitress, and walked out of the bar with Nick walking beside him. Nick looked strangely at Brian, once he began to walk out into the middle of the road, did he honestly expect him to go over there with, after what he just found out about Leigh-Anna, and did he honestly expect Nick to go over there with her? The twenty four year old groaned loudly to himself, and walking into the street, crossing it, and meeting up with the three some. The two sisters were side by side, Leigh-Anna wearing an fuchsia tank top and black skirt, Cici wearing dark blue jeans and a strapless top. Leigh-Anna was smiling warmly at Brian, avoiding all possible eye contact with Nick what so ever. Nick rolled his eyes and huffed, and felt Cici’s heel dig into his sneaker. He shot her an lion like warning look, causing her to, sigh annoyed, cross her arms and tune her ears back to Brian and Leigh-Anna’s conversation.

“So, when are we leaving?” Leigh-Anna asked excitingly, the glee surely present in her already chipper voice.

“In another week and a half, next Wednesday I believe.” Brian replied, smiling at the twenty year old, his hand on her shoulder, when Nick’s eyes feasted upon this sight, his eyes narrowed at Brian, a very threatening glare shooting toward his best friend.

“Perfect! So, bright and early to be on the plane, I’m presuming?” Leigh-Anna question, already knowing the answer.

“Yes, we take off the ground at seven a.m I think, I’ll call you if anything changes. Cici, are you coming along with us, because if you are, I could call and get you a room in advanced.” Brian offered.

No! Damn it Brian, you always do put your mouth in where it doesn’t belong!! Say no! Say No! No! She dyed her hair fire red for a reason you know!! Nick begged in his mind, looking at the dyed brunette and redhead. Chastity had a smirk on her face, very amused, watching Nick covering up his squirming in place. But after a killing minute or so, she laughed and shook her head. “Sadly, and as much as I’d like to. I took too much time off work and need to catch up, but who knows? I may fly over for a day or so.” She said, narrowing her fierce eyes Nick’s way. “Unannounced.”

“Fine, but we hope to see you there, it would be nice to see you at least once.” Brian said kindly, smiling. The two twins looked at one another and nodded. Brian chuckled conversationally and quickly looked down at his watch. “Wow! Four already! Well Nick, we’ve gotta get going, we need to head on over to the stores before they close, A.J wants us to get a few things before the big BBQ tonight. You girls coming along?” He asked Leigh-Anna and Cici.

You...idiot.Nick thought to himself, rolling his eyes.

Both looked at each other and nodded excitingly. “Yes, we’d love to go! Thanks Brian!” Leigh-Anna said, giving Brian a quick peck on the cheek. Nick could feel his temper flaring, only turning it up more when Leigh-Anna gave him a keen, cat like look. “See you later Nick.”


The sour thoughts entered Nick's head. Yeah, see you later, later is when I’ll take a gun and shoot myself is I have to put up with you and Chastity for tonight. Life sucks, especially when Chastity’s mouth can’t keep a god damn secret if it killed her.