- Text Size +
“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Fourteen- Harmony’s Discord~**



She runs down the hallway and burst through the door leading to the library. She shakes violently and the chills are running down her body. She just witnessed her deceased friend talking to her. Sleep will not be an easy task tonight. Her green eyes stare at her friends as she tries mumbling something.



“Summer what happened?” Janice asks nervously, her big dark brown eyes stare at Summer, her black curls topples over her shoulders in a ponytail. She passes her hands on her blue long sleeved fluffy sweater and places her hands in her black jean pocket.



“I, I, I saw her! I saw her!” Summer cries out frightened, her hands shaking as she desperately tries to wipe away stray tears from her pale face.



“Saw who?” Brian whispers softly trying to comfort the slayer.



“Harmony! Blue! Both! You know what I mean!” Cries out a frustrated Summer, who clutches onto A.J.’s arm.



“Summer, don’t worry, she can’t hurt you. What did she say to you?” A.J. whispers in her ear softly to calm Summer down. He leans near Summer in a black t-shirt and worn out light blue jeans.



“That she is really Blue! That she traded bodies with her sister and she wanted me to believe her.” Summer states as a fresh batch of cool tears well up in her sad wet green eyes.



Ana sighs and rubs Summer’s shoulder, “It’ll be fine, we’re not gonna leave you alone again. I don’t trust her alone with you and I won’t let that happen.”



“It’s my fault, I should have waited for her. Put the blame on me.” A.J. whispers, smiling gently to Summer.



Kevin sighs, “It’s all of our fault, we should have had someone with you at all times. Harmony could have killed you because of all of our carelessness.” He states softly, his bright green eyes gaze slowly to the mahogany planks of the floor guiltily. He stands in a long black leather jacket with a black button down shirt beneath it. He fingers the pockets of his dark blue jeans.



Summer shakes her head, “You guys can’t defend me 24/7. I’m the slayer, I’m chosen to stop her. I’d eventually would have bumped into her somewhere.” She smiles softly, gazing in A.J.’s chocolate eyes.



Paige smiles softly and runs over to Summer hugging her, “I’m just glad you’re ok. That’s all that matters now, k, girl.”



Summer nods her head and sniffs quietly, holding the young girl in her arms.



Brian smiles running his fingers nervously through his sandy colored hair. “She’s right! As long as you’re ok, that’s what matters.” Whispers Brian as he tugs on his red jacket with a black t-shirt beneath it. He stands nervously in his beige Khakis.



Janice stands beside Summer happily. “Well, we’re all still researching some stuff about Harmony. One thing we do know for sure is Harmony has the Boys souls in a green emerald on a necklace.” Janice states confidently.



“And” Kevin picks up the conversation, “She wears that necklace around her neck, I’m sure you noticed it right Summer?” His green eyes glued to the scared slayer in front of him.



She shakes her head, “I was in shock to even notice or look at any jewelry she had on.” She states running her hands though her loose short blond hair, tugging on her white thin strap cotton shirt and staring down the seam of her dark blue denim.



“It’s alright don’t worry about it. Listen we didn’t find any new info on this chick, but we’re all still looking for some.” Ana whispers quietly to Summer.



“I think the best thing right now is for someone to be with Summer. I don’t like the fact Harmony met her already. If I didn’t know any better, I think Harmony got a plan.” Kevin states, his deep voice resounding in Summer’s ears.



Summer looks around nervously, “But I already have Paige, Janice and Ana in the room. Remember, we all share that room together?” She says softly.



Brian nods, “We know that, but he means one of us watching you. At least if Harmony comes to get you, one of us can slow her down. Because in all reality, you’re the one who can defeat her not us.”



Janice smiles and stares at Summer, “There’s some important stuff I gotta mention before we all get some sleep. See, Summer you can touch the emerald that holds the Boys souls, if you can take it away from her and break the jewel, the guys can live again.”



Summer’s green eyes lit up, showing the gold specks in it, “Well that’s easy, all I gotta do is snatch the jewel off her.”



Kevin stares at Summer as he passes his fingers through his black raven spikes, “Well Summer, it’s easier said than done. You’ll have to fight Harmony to get the emerald. She cares for the jewelry like it was a part of her. It won’t be that easy to take that away from her.”



Paige claps her hands, disrupting the eerie silence that suddenly enveloped in the library. “I think it’s time to go. I can’t stay here, it gives me the creeps.” Her blond hair with red and brown streaks in a high ponytail down her shoulders, “I think we can leave this hotel and just hang out, it’s still eight and sleep won’t be fun so early now.” She stares around the quiet library in a black ruffled shirt and a beige velvet skirt, fixing some strands on her high ponytail.



Ana looks at the young teen and asks, “So where do you suggest we hang then?” She stands wearing a green laced peasant top and black hip huggers. Her light blond hair is in one braid down her back.



Paige’s blue grey eyes lit up as she remembers something, “I saw an arcade room in the entertainment area of this hotel. I don’t know if you guys all wanna go there to hang?” She states innocently, smiling gently at the guys.



A.J. smiles laughing, “I’m down, too bad Nick ain’t here to enjoy this.”



Brian laughing responds, “I wanna go! That sounds normal, and I’ve been trying to get Nick to finish passing the video game “Resident evil.” You know what, I’m gonna check up on him and Aaron now to see if they’re interested in playing. I’ll meet you guys there. K.” And with that, Brian waves a quick goodbye and rushes to catch a closing elevator.



Kevin shakes his head, “It’s alright, you guys hang, I’ll just go up and chill in my room.” With that Kevin says a quick goodbye and heads to wait for an elevator to come.



A.J. laughs and leads the girls to the arcade, “After you my ladies.” A.J. states jokily as the girls all board the opening elevator to take them to the entertainment area of the hotel.

~*~



Kevin reaches his room and opens the large oak door to his suite. He flips the light switch on, to illuminate the room. Yawning, he reaches over to his bed and flings off his black leather jacket. He sluggishly walks over to a kitchen counter and fills up a glass cup with some red wine. Drinking it, he walks over to the dining table and slumps in a chair. He lets his eyes scroll the lighted room and to his surprise spots Blue or rather Harmony sitting on the window ledge. She pulls on her white ruffled shirt and tugs on her dark denim jeans. She runs her peach complexion fingers through her brown wavy hair down which is down her back, tied in a low ponytail.



She stares at him and licks her lower cinnamon colored lip at him. “Pumpkin you seem tired. How about before you go to sleep, I challenge you to an arm wrestling match?”



Kevin rolls his green eyes at her and looks away, “To what do I own the honor of your visit Harmony? He states sarcastically.



She smiles, “I’ll never tell.” She whispers in an eerie sing-a-long voice. She jumps down from the ledge and sits besides Kevin in a chair. “Tell me my little angel, what are you doing with that slayer girl? Didn’t I specially advise to not befriend the slayer?”



Kevin shakes his head, “That’s none of your business who I decide to talk to and really you didn’t say anything about not being her friend.”



Harmony laughs, her giggles like the sound of live electricity. “Pumpkin, you’re a big boy and you’re right, you don’t have to have me tell you who to be friends with. But! You do work for me and what I say goes.” She states quietly, as her voice lowers.



Kevin lowers his eyes at her in rage, “I’m really not in the mood for this, what did you really come here for?” Kevin whispers.



Harmony’s eyes glared at him, the all white color piercing at him. She places her arm on the table and snarls, “Come, my little care bear, wanna arm wrestle?”



Kevin shakes his head, “No, I’m not interested. Don’t you have anything else to do?”



Harmony laughs quietly and nods her head, “Actually I just thought of an idea. If you won’t play with me, then maybe you’re wife will.” She whispers manically.



Kevin’s eyes shot open, “You leave her alone! Don’t you ever touch her! You hear me!” He shouts quickly to defend his wife.



Harmony laughs, “Then play with me or your wife will.”



Kevin stares her down and whispers a small profanity from his lips. “Fine you little wench, let’s get this over with. I have better things to do!” He states with clenched teeth.



Harmony smiles, “Goody!” She places her arm on the table and Kevin does the same. She grabbed his hand and snared, “Ready, if you’re nice, I’ll let ya win.” She states sweetly, moving in her seat as the necklace swings around on her neck.



Kevin stares at the necklace and watches as Harmony whispers, “Ready, go.”



Harmony has incredible strength and didn’t put much strength into the arm wrestling. She let Kevin slams her hand against the table as she burst out laughing. “Angry much?” She giggles.



Kevin stands up and glares at her, “Are you happy now?”



Harmony smiles, “I guess for now, but be nice or I won’t be nice to Kristin.” And with that walks to front door and leaves the suite laughing. “I’ll be back, behave or you’ll endanger the ones you care for.”



Kevin grumbles and throws himself on the bed, if he couldn’t protect the ones he cares for then who will?

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**